Chinese Police Bustle In to Protect the Streets of Rome

>Chinese police are joining Italian officers on the streets of Rome and Milan in an experiment aimed at helping tourists from China feel safe, Italy’s interior ministry has announced.

>The experiment is the first of its kind in Europe, China’s ambassador to Italy, Li Ruiyu, said at a meeting to announce the project, according to a statement from the Italian ministry.

>The four hundred Chinese officers, who were trained by Italians in Beijing, will wear the same uniforms they wear at home so their compatriots can recognise them easily.

>More than 3 million Chinese tourists come to Italy every year, according to Liao Jinrong, the director general of the Chinese international co-operation bureau.

>This service was planned with Chinese tourists in mind and, if it works well, we may consider other forms of collaboration, given the presence of the Chinese community in our country,” said the interior minister, Angelino Alfano.

>The officers will share information with Italian police and help Chinese tourists if they need to contact local authorities and diplomats from Monday until 13 May, the ministry said.

>Liao, the head of the Chinese international co-operation bureau, said the officers’ assignment was a “historic moment” recalling that the route between China and Italy was mapped 700 years ago by Venetian merchant traveller Marco Polo.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/02/chinese-police-to-patrol-the-streets-of-rome

Attached: Flag-Pins-Italy-China.jpg (400x320, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=disabled kids begging china&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjm0a23ysvkAhUMUpQKHSr1BqwQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=disabled kids begging china&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3...3138.9305..9493...0.0..0.126.3238.0j28......0....1.......19..41j41i10i19j0j0i19j0i24j0i10i24j0i13j0i8i30j30i10.t44-oY6UkT4&ei=zmF6XeayJ4yk0QSq6pvgCg&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-skt-kr&prmd=inv
youtube.com/watch?v=-FnXasJwgrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gigacringe from italy
yikes

Chinkaly

Attached: Me_laughing_at_(you).jpg (2544x4000, 807K)

This what the fuck

This is ridiculous

Should the Franco-German army storm the streets of Rome and cleanse it from the asiatics?

Attached: Me.jpg (750x498, 224K)

>2016

Whats wrong with it?
How can you expect racist biased Italian police to protect Chinese citizens from Italian hordes?

Chinks should not even be in Italy. I understand why chinese women want to get fucked by Italian bvlls but chink men should stay home

He does it for free

>2016
what a ching chong you are Bruce Zhang

I remember the threads here from 2016

>when your tourists are so shit they need police from their home country to make people stop hating them

because you're a lifeless incel, super cringe

>racist biased Italian police
More like
racist based Italian police

>when your law enforcement is so shit that they need police from their home country to make poor people stop cursing them out of jealousy
FTFY

>be me italian
>chinese person asks me something in his language
>chinese police shoot me 4 times in the back of the head as a warning while my own police has to sit and watch their chinese overlords work

Attached: 1567523162540.jpg (810x810, 83K)

based. they should do the same in canada too

Italian Police >>>>> Chinese police

Drop your proxy chink

>literally all other tourists are okay and don't need protection except chinks
>OMG IT'S THE RACIST POLICE FAULT THEY ARE EVIL AGAINST CHINESE

This is why you are universally despised. You are comoletely incapable of acting humanlike. You are not human, you shall not be treated as a human.

Attached: mountie-royal-canadian-mounted-police-depot-rcmp-training-academy-EFHTFC.jpg (806x1390, 114K)

>proxy

Attached: 6431B0DE-1EB2-4E1C-8976-6FEF969F5571.jpg (1242x1326, 169K)

t.

No
Chinese ethic>>>Italian ethic
Chinese morals>>>>Italian morals (very lazy and prone to crime- look up italian mafia)
Chinese police fairness>>>>>Where is Italian police?
They hate the chinese because they are rich and come storming in with money while they are poor and ugly

>Legalism holds that human beings are essentially bad because they are inherently selfish. No one, unless forced to, willingly sacrifices for another.

Attached: franck-ribery1.jpg (328x450, 55K)

why even bother traveling
all they do is go to chinese restaurants as a large group basically bringing China over

wait until they start buying up the cheap properties and remodeling them for Chinese guesthouses, new restaurants, and property investments for the rich.

As an Italian this is so fucking disappointing, kick all these fucking hordes of people out already. Chinese do not want cultural experiences they want your land.

Guys i am racist

they'll use it better

One step closer to become a chinese SAR
I can't wait.

if china so great stay there
why are you in Australia?

Chinese people are so much more unattractive than Italians it's not even funny.
One italian man is worth 10 billion chinks

>look up italian mafia
Yeah, because fucking China doesn't have mafia, amrite?

what do you mean by "stay there"
i am australian

Attached: 1546093263560.gif (300x300, 36K)

t. luciano luigi
chinese mafia is fair and not prone to violent crime, murder, rape, assasaination, child brutality etc like italian police is

they keep china safe

Chinks hate you, they want to delete your history like they did their own

Chinese tourists should be shot at the border

t. Bruce Chong Zhao. Fuck off Chink. Noboy likes you except cucks like Russia.

Sounds reasonable

I wouldn't expect roman police to give 1 fuck about chinese tourists

Imagine defending fucking Chinese mafia. Kill yourself, Zhang.

As long as they wipe out the italian political class, I'm fine with that

t. Mohamed Svensson
nobody likes you except cucks like finland

They are fine with your current political sphere actually. As long as they can keep on colonizing and fucking Italy over in trade they are okay with your politicians.

i wil assume these guys work under a chinese tourism company and are not actual chink retainers inside italy

EVROPA likes me. Also, Caucasian muslims >>> Chink christians

Attached: EVROPEAN_Pepe.png (1000x1000, 228K)

imagine being italian and being cucked by a more violent breed of men within your country for the last ten thousand years and not domesticating them or killing them all
thank you for agreeing with me

>imagine being italian and being cucked by a more violent breed of men within your country for the last ten thousand years and not domesticating them or killing them all
????

I saw an article that Serbs were going to accept a number of Chinese policemen as well, partly because of the tourists but also because there are apparently a lot of Chinese in Serbia, and there will be more workers coming because of some construction projects. But maybe any Serbs on here will know more.

>in una di queste quattro città italiane - Roma, Milano, Venezia e Prato - potrà capitarvi di incontrare dei poliziotti cinesi in divisa d'ordinanza accompagnati dalle forze dell'ordine italiane.
>Prato
lmao Chingchong capital

Attached: prato in lingua autoctona.png (116x78, 3K)

Nope

Attached: rape-graph.jpg (2048x1536, 180K)

Attached: download.jpg (800x533, 65K)

Attached: lead.00f53d81a912cd2193a12afd71dadeb8.jpg (600x338, 54K)

Attached: images.jpg (743x413, 25K)

hmm

Attached: aa451ba6-a0b9-11e8-85da-eeb7a9ce36e4.jpg (1440x810, 316K)

you are a Chinese import
go back to China if you love it that much

Attached: C4ol7rFWMAE5nz0.jpg (480x690, 77K)

your life must be so exciting

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 10K)

Post the paris one.

chinese take disabled kids, cut off their limbs, and stick them next to subway stations to get money for them.

google.com/search?q=disabled kids begging china&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjm0a23ysvkAhUMUpQKHSr1BqwQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=disabled kids begging china&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3...3138.9305..9493...0.0..0.126.3238.0j28......0....1.......19..41j41i10i19j0j0i19j0i24j0i10i24j0i13j0i8i30j30i10.t44-oY6UkT4&ei=zmF6XeayJ4yk0QSq6pvgCg&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-skt-kr&prmd=inv

that is all from me

unironcially know swedish girls who have been raped by sandniggers

whoa
just like in my Jackie Chan movies
youtube.com/watch?v=-FnXasJwgrE

Why haven't you killed the rapist? Do you not care for your people? Whatever, these types of words always fall on deaf, cuckold ears.

im dominican, dont care, shouldnt care, just girls i met and talked to at the psychward, they told me they were there because sandniggers had raped them

Yes they are. Why do you think your current governments is letting China in?

>im dominican
Why am I surprised.

big yikes poor girls
you have no heart

Because they're clueless globalists that only care about their short term gain

Sweden has also a looser definitions of "rape" than most other countries. Jow Forums literally used to mock it for that up until the Refugee Crisis. Not an argument

And somehow being a chinese puppet will remedy this?

>trying to make tourists feel safe on the dirty streets of the tourist trap that is Rome
Can only be done through sheer ignorance and naivety.

How many of the swedish posters are actually swede on Jow Forums?

It starts with the police, it ends with annexation

Attached: 5d2b9d92-6597-11e9-a2c3-042d2f2c8874_image_hires_214050.jpg (1200x800, 209K)

vast majority
real swedes retreat to the internet while new swedes take over

why are they pink

>2016
>angelino alfano

Comfirmed for never happened

Nobody dares to admit their gayness in Chinkland, so It's a subtle hint

i think most swedes just stay in their containment general, i never open threads anymore so you can be sure any thread opened by a swedish flag isnt me, but if you see a swedish flag typing in lowercase only and being offensive, disrespectful, rude, racist and xenophobic, it’s a very likely a dominican (me)

Chinese women love Italians