Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本統治時代の朝鮮#人口
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本統治時代の朝鮮#李王家
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: pepe.png (498x110, 113K)

sukida, user-kun
nakanai de

Japdogs deserve all the hate, imagine still denying war crimes a century after it was done, playing the victim instead and creating a “vulnerable” look for themselves

Why can you say to us like that?
It's sad thing

Attached: image.jpg (496x417, 49K)

Because you shitposted

dumbfuck jap

Your comment penetrated my soul

Attached: image.jpg (267x400, 17K)

We, Russian people, love Japan

あえてね。

But I love you
But do you hate us?
Please Forgive us

i like japan

Please Forgive us
I'll do anything

Attached: image.jpg (480x271, 12K)

まぁ俺もたまにクソスレ立てるからわからんでもないがw

Attached: 1563942713062.gif (289x211, 2.51M)

Give me a job in Japan

Ask Abe to apologize on official level

Stop being a sissy bitch and stand up for your country, just because you're a disgusting jap twat doesn't mean you should be a cuck too

Fuck off he's busy providing me a visa

Because you're not fucking cute

I only hate koreans

Allow dual citizenship.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (211x239, 18K)

because you poisoned our youth with your degenerate cartoons.

日本が大好きです 。

Bon appetite
We will give you the liar king of Abe with plesure

Attached: 1564408633547.png (1280x720, 641K)

Please protect my smile, Manaka.

Attached: rV4HeQr.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Don't remind me about shit real world

Attached: image.jpg (378x555, 29K)

Attached: MNOmGn3.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Attached: 1524776584738.gif (635x355, 1.93M)

Russian is welcomed so much in jap
Why don't you come in?
Our idiot jap will give you a job if you say pichachu with smile

You are not cute

ITT: reverse psychology

Attached: hmm.jpg (337x404, 29K)

Don't hate my brother

Attached: image.jpg (300x146, 19K)

I'm so sorry for increasing pathetic and evil Koreans very much and civilizing Korea when Japan annexed Korea.
This was severe disaster for all human being on the earth.

(ten thousand people)
year . population
1753 . 730
1891 . 788
1904 . 710 => Japan annexed Korea
1910 . 1313
1915 . 1596
1920 . 1692
1925 . 1854
1942 . 2553 => the end of war

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本統治時代の朝鮮#人口

Attached: korea before after.png (436x724, 653K)

start sucking

Don't remind me about real dimension
I will not say it again

Attached: image.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Oh yeah Hot damn
Let me suck you until breaking down my chin

Attached: image.jpg (798x564, 74K)

Fuck off netouyo
This is a church
We need to confess our sin

S someday...

But Don't get angry Oniichan

I'm sorry for being born japanese
Everyday before fall asleep I wish I'd never wake up ever again

Yeah
Now I'll more apologize for increasing pathetic and evil Koreans very much and civilizing Korea when Japan annexed Korea.

>Former US President Herbert Hoover wrote in his book “Freedom Betrayed”,
>
>"I first visited Korea in 1909, to advise some Japanese industrialists on engineering matters. The Korean people at that time were in the most disheartening condition that I had witnessed in any part of Asia. There was little law and order. The masses were underfed, under-clothed, under-housed and under-equipped. There was no sanitation, and filth and squalor enveloped the whole countryside. The roads were hardly passable, and there were scant communication or educational facilities. Scarcely a tree broke the dismal landscape. Thieves and bandits seemed to be unrestrained.
>
>During the thirty-five years of Japanese control, the life of the Korean people was revolutionized. Beginning with this most unpromising human material, the Japanese established order, built harbors, railways, roads and communications, good public buildings, and greatly improved housing.
>
>They established sanitation and taught better methods of agriculture. They built immense fertilizer factories in North Korea which lifted the people’s food supplies to reasonable levels. They reforested the bleak hills. They established a general system of education and the development of skills. Even dusty, drab and filthy clothing had been replaced with clean bright colors."

Attached: フーバー大統領.png (737x402, 258K)

What warcrimes? Japan did nothing wrong and liberated SEA from Anglo Imperialism.

I’m not talking about Koreans you maniac, you genocided EVERYONE you came across, you slaughtered ALMOST prisoner of war you came across, be it Chinese, Korean, American or some other

>American prisoners in nazi camps
>1 dead for every 25 prisoners
>jap camps
>1 dead for every 3 prisoners

This man is 朴正煕(Park Chung-hee) who was a president of south Korea
There were many Korean solders (at that time, though they were Japanese), and they worked hard for Japan annexed Korea.

>As a youth, he won admission to a teaching school in Daegu and worked as a teacher in Mungyeong-eup after graduating in high school, but was reportedly a very mediocre student.[7] Following the outbreak of the Second Sino-Japanese War, the ambitious Park decided to enter the Changchun Military Academy of the Manchukuo Imperial Army, with help from Imperial Japanese Army Colonel Arikawa (a drill instructor at the teaching school in Daegu who was impressed by Park's military ambitions). During this time, he adopted the Japanese name Takagi Masao (高木正雄).[9] He graduated top of his class in 1942 (receiving a gold watch from the Emperor Puyi himself) and was recognized as a talented officer by his Japanese instructors, who recommended him for further studies at the Imperial Japanese Army Academy in Japan.[7]

Attached: young 朴正煕(Park Chung-hee).png (351x485, 189K)

The king of Korea and his royal family became Japanese nobility while Japan annexed Korea
And after WW2, they became normal KOREAN people, because GHQ(General Headquarters, the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers) didn't allow them to keep to be nobility in Japan.
So most of them tried to go back to Korea, but 李承晩 (Syngman Rhee) who was a president of Korea banned them to go back to Korea.
Therefore they stay in Japan until their ban was removed.

btw, many of them married Japanese nobility because Japanese government showed friendship to Koreans
And present‐day Koreans don't know it at all, and they expand fake information like you.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本統治時代の朝鮮#李王家

you forgot how women unemployment under japanese occupation was 0%

they sound based to me
being japanese is based, I hope you kill more chinks one day

Is what you say "COMFORT WOMEN"?

According to
>OFFICE OF WAR INFORMATION
>Psychological Warfare Team
>Attached to
>U.S. Army Forces
>India-Burma Theater
>APO 689

>A "comfort girl" is nothing more than a prostitute or "professional camp follower" attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers.

Read this note (this pic related) written by the US Army during WW2.

Attached: comfort women 1.jpg (854x1150, 112K)

i love japani

What? I don't see an American flag there

WTF
sauce

pathetic
stand up and become a man, and save japan from the falling birth rate.

Attached: 1568277813979.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

that's nothing, try having american flag

Good. B*rgers are fucking subhuman garbage.

Because you are a Korean in Japan

ANYTHING?

Attached: Abe.jpg (1176x1600, 847K)

>you slaughtered ALMOST prisoner of war you came across, be it Chinese, Korean, American or some other
Imagine being this bluepilled and brainlet

Attached: 1568247185506.gif (500x493, 631K)

cringe
I don't hate japan at all

Get off the proxy, kim

nigga you shot a commercial airliner out of the sky. Dont comment on 'war crimes.'

>implying this is bad
we should have exterminated our antique farm equipment instead of freeing it

the most retarded part is it includes Korean. Gooks were the ones that enjoyed slaughtering PoWs under the flag of Imperial Japan.
Brainlets shouldn't be allowed to talk about history.