What's wrong with this guy?

What's wrong with this guy?

Attached: juhygtfrde.png (830x892, 476K)

Get that chink company to do it.

The HK to Macau bridge is longer and cost the same. But knowing wh*toids, it will cost triple and take 50 years to complete

15 billion isn't that much money for first world countries

Chinese shit is always lower quality
Don't think UK would want to risk people dying

He's worried with the little Englanders out of the EU that Ireland could want to unite now, since they are still in the EU and the EU could support it. Gotta get his Anglo grip closer on N. Ireland.

>Chinese shit is always lower quality
5G
DJI
Huawei
Solar Energy

Sure thing.

schizo

Only those who shall not be named use that term.

>5G
Swedish company

>DJI
Fair enough

>Huawei
Cheaper =/= better
Samsung is far superior.

>solar energy
No clue what you're talking about, but maybe you're right

Nonetheless, none of these involve infrastructure. So you're comparing apples to oranges

Nothing wrong with trying to achieve great things, mate.
Just imagine people back then said "ah, well, fuck it, god loves us anyways, why spend so much money on Notre-Dame when a wooden shack is good enough" or same thing here with Neuschwanstein or what ever?
I find it kinda sad that our generation does not build cool shit that will be remembered.
>n-no, you have to build efficient stuff only, d-don't waste money and space!

Attached: cityhall before after.jpg (1200x1491, 805K)

What's wrong with you and your obsessive ranting about Brexit as an attempt to undermine us? Cry more honestly.

China has more high speed train tracks than anyone else in the world, Bill Gates wrote on his site years ago how insane the urbanization was going on and that it was actually of high quality, their airports and inner city trains are new, clean, orderly and atm superior to those of the west.

Cheap, plastic China is a very old meme.

>boris wants to build a bridge
>must be some massive conspiracy to secure uk positions and undermine eu
yeah, you're a schizo mate

Shouldn't have backstabbed Europe for Amerimutt Imperialism then.
>undermine us
Pot calling the cattle black.

>What's wrong with you and your obsessive ranting about Brexit as an attempt to undermine us? Cry more honestly.

Attached: 1565040879653.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

A bridge from Northern Ireland to Scotland. Two contenders for leaving the UK and joining the EU post-Brexit. You literally know nothing.

>What's wrong with this guy?

He's anglo scum.

>let me tell you about your country

>What's wrong with you and your obsessive ranting about Brexit as an attempt to undermine us? Cry more honestly.

Attached: D90AF958385443239F386A2715FB665A.png (644x800, 43K)

>Solar
They are subsidizing it, the tech needed for the silicon performance was stolen IP. And china is the worst producer in terms of Carbon footprint.

Fuck chinks and fuck c*ina

Could have been a comfy infrastructure thread but gets shat up by Brexit talk. gg

Confederation Bridge linking PEI to New Brunswick is only 8 miles long and cost $1.3 billion in the late 90s.

How can UK even afford a 15 bn bridge? They're the Poland of Europe.

Attached: uk poorest regions.png (700x887, 78K)

>backstabbed Europe
>tf

It's about Europe and you might aswell look up the widely available material by mainstream media, which is ofc not "Schizo!", on them, before shitflinging here.

They did acquire their first models through tech espionage indeed and then improved it themselves and produce in China now. The Japanese did the same in the 80s. Only China is ten times bigger.

Tough luck. Lenin was correct: "The capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them!" Complain to greedy US corporations and their outsourcing, but also European ones.

fucking brainlet as if that's a lot of money for a bridge

>let me project again and throw in the usual Anglo revisionism

I thought Poland was the Poland of Europe.

>I thought Poland was the Poland of Europe.

This is a common misconception. UK is the Poland of Europe, while Poland is the Poland of Asia.

You are free to talk about your legos, mate

It is a lot of money for a bridge. Not that it would be impossible, but it is not cheap

WTF Darmstadt? It's a total shithole full of kebabs and even Africans. It's dirty and ugly, too. Every time I am there, I feel unsafe and like in a ghetto.

I will only support this if it means Ireland is forced to speak Scots language.

No, it's not about Europe, it's specifically about the UK, and how you've got it into your head that we're about to have some imminent collapse.
We're not. Northern Ireland and Scotland are not "contenders" for joining the EU.

not really that expensive if you compare it to something like hs2

Come home, white man

Attached: scotland-eu.png (1179x407, 29K)

It's not a lot but he's significantly undershooting the cost. No infrastructure project in the UK doesn't go over budget.