First year in college

>First year in college
>Excited that I get to meet new people and consider join a club
>All the clubs are pretty meh
>Filipino, Korean, and Japenese culture seem lame
>Can't or don't want to join any of the hertitage clubs
Well there goes my hope of making any friends during college.

Attached: IMG_8308.jpg (500x417, 37K)

>heritage clubs
do americans really

What kind of clubs do you have? Don't think we have any here.

>heritage clubs
they really do huh

Yeah. There is a Korean hertiage abd culture club, but I decided not join when I saw K-pop.

Join a club related to your hobby or major, not one related to your fucking ethnicity and """culture."""
The point of clubs is to make connections, friends are secondary.

Typical LGBT garbage, film club, religious clubs (muslim and christian; no jewish), something about Palestine, hertitage clubs, culture clubs, and ETC.

I am undecided and none of interest are covered. I signed up for the history club but it looks very Reddit-esqe.

My advice is Join LGBT club and hook up with a hot tranny

>All the clubs are pretty meh
So what? Join them.

You COULD consider creating a club.

what is a connection if not to a friend?

I joined /white collar criminal/ club in uni

That's too much work. Besides, the one thing I wanted to do is super niche and I haven't tried it before hand (TT gaming).

The only club I tried to join got ruined thanks to the lesbians and bi girls expelling all the guys from the club.
Because of an incident at the university involving catcalling, the girls who made up 55% of the LGBT group made a vote to ban men from the group, it passed and then when we tried to form another LGBT group, the secretary for clubs denied it on several grounds. Them being
>you can’t make the club just for men (despite the fact the girls banned men from the original LGBT club)
>an LGBT club already exists (when we tried to make the group allow girls as well)
>you don’t have enough people to make the club (you need 30 signatures to make a club, we only had 29)

>Excited that I get to meet new people
Fucking normie, I hope you get ran over by a bus.

Guess you guys are better off outside of it. You can just make a group on facebook and casually meet in a cafe every friday, if you want to keep hanging out.

>Normie
don't let the door hit you on the way out, Redditor scumbag.

>yeah fuck you, connections are necessary don't take time to appreciate your culture or heritage
>you should spend every moment in college trying to get a successful job by sucking off every potential employer/colleague
Just shut the fuck up Boomer.

What bullshit is this?

Hi user, please take everything I'm saying with a grain of salt as I'l very drunk. Hear me out. As long as you won't be able to just come to a group of strangers and say "hi" and start a casual conversation, you'll never gonna make it. No matter the club, the hobby or whatever, if you're not acting as a Normie you'll never make friends. I know this sucks but thats how it is in this bitch of a world.

based

You're probably right.

>You're probably right.
Don't take it negatively that's just how it is. You still can "bee yourself" but as long as you want to make friends with strangers or ppl you don't know you'll have to wear the normie mask for a while. You don't need to be a normie, just pretend to be one, that's how a lot of ppl are doing it desu.

>be me
>first semester of college
>miss the bus to go to work (manger was ok with it along as I didn't do it again.)
>tell my dad about it
>"why didn't you just borrow 5 dollars.
>"there was no one I could ask
>'your telling me that in 5 weeks of college you've made zero friends?"
It hurt to hear from my own dad
>

>guys on campus catcall women
>must be the lgbt club guys
Yeah that makes sense.

couldn't you just go anyway

There are no clubs I like at my uni either and I hate everyone in my classes already. Yay.