So i'm about to graduate from Masters in France

In Project Management & Economics, but i totally Don't want to lose my student status and haven't made any inscriptions yet but also had a pretty stale life so far, without "having fun".
So… I considered studying in another country… You know: For the "experience", aka having good times, Learning about new cultures, but most important Partying and Fucking…

So which country should i choose for """Studying"""" after graduating from Masters? Which country still accept students in September, can i still Apply right now? When school starts in your country?

Attached: Black Wojak.png (596x739, 52K)

user, nothing more pathetic than an oldfag still trying to party with 18 year old kids

Kosovo will suit you just fine.

I'm 23, chill dude.

still the same, 18 year old are kids and you are an adult. get on with your life user honestly

How many french woman do you fuck?

>Project Management & Economics
Yes i want fries with that.

go to Russia
lots qt wimminz and totally no gopniks ready to lynch your low iq nigger ass
;)

Considering my past, i used to be really autistic and only focus on my personnal goals, and not give a shit about my sex life, i had thought a pretty rollercoaster, weird Relationship with a Breton girl from 14-18y, i never fucked her because i never wanted to man up and assume the Relationship around my friends and go far with her, so i act like she wasn't my GF while everybody knew it and she liked me, and because of hiding this Relationship she got tired of my shit and left me. Since then, i never have any real interaction with girls… i wanted to come back to here recently but she hit the wall terribly today though so i kinda move on...

Well you're in the right place here.

nigger

Go to South Africa to study.

YES, ABSOLUTELY!
More RUssian QTS need to breed with Tyrones and Singhs!

Fuck off

go back to your country filthy inbred nigger
just die sale noir tu meurs de faim pute

Attached: 1568254868994.jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

You’ve spent too much time in those dixie and friend threads...

Bantu, I suppose congolese ? Centeafrican ? Togo, Cameroun ?Memes aside. You're now educated, you've taken the best education in the world, don't you think it's time for helping your mates back home ? Real home ? I don't want to offend you, you namefagged with "bantv warrior" so let's assume you're aware on what was coming upon you. I'm sure you can have fun in those places, I mean Ghana seems democratic, developped and somehow safe. They need people like you over there, educated folks and so on. Have you considered it ?

>nigger and incel
b-but Jow Forums taught me that you guys fucked every woman you see on the streets

>Incel

Can't you read or something? I was in couple with the girl for 4 years even if i didn't give a fuck that much.

Even worse, imagine being with a girl for 4 years and never fucking her.

Why don't you answer ?

I'm confused. What the fuck is there to study for once you have a masters?

PHDs are a meme for most subjects, you're surely not going to do ANOTHER degree.
So what is there for you to study?

Kys cvck

Go to Russia.
You can pay less than 2000$ per year for a collage in the middle of nowhere and study anything you want

That shit doesn't happen the way you think it does, except for maybe California.

Because i just didn't give a fuck back then and wasn't my priority? What the fuck do you not understand? I know i fucked up by not taking advantage of the fact i was in couple and get laid, but at least i still managed to get a girl and have good memories, Relationship isn't Always muh dik you subhuman cumbrain ape behaving retard.

Why don't you answer me ?

>Whole paragraph to get across: Zero
You're not getting laid anywhere. It's not the place that's the problem

because he's a rat like the rest of them

Don't be too harsh. Our passage on earth is hard, for everyone.

Because i got the feeling Jow Forums hands wrote this, that's why i'm ignoring most of racists posts ITT

I drastically changed in the process, i used to be really immature and introverted, i became the total opposite, more confident, physically and mentally, it's just that i use to be scared to fuck up while having sex and either make a girl preggo or catch STDs while getting a decent education. Now i'm about to get that decent education, i just want to party hard

Well that's far of a stretch, we're on Jow Forums, I personally don't browse Jow Forums whatsoever, and bringing the racist card with Jow Forums is a bit ironic if we consider that a frank half of the population there is composed of mulattoes. That being said, I want to believe that my post was quite respectful. I'm repeating myself sorry, but here we are : you're taking pride in your identity aka bantu ethnicity, I totally understand it. But I thought that a man proud of his roots was prone to follow what he displays, and I can't fathom an african who likes his african identity but doesn't plan to help the fatherland.

l'afrance

your honest thoughts on "TCHIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP" ?

Based comics. Post 'em, they are hilarious

>muh gud memories
So you're not the BLACK BVLL you claim to be, you're just a westernized-african-uncle tom soyboy.

Don't have any but that TCHIIIIPPP always makes me kek