This is the ZOG map of the world. How Zogged is your country ?

This is the ZOG map of the world. How Zogged is your country ?

Attached: zogscale.png (4500x2592, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,25185818,sedzia-dudzicz-mial-pisac-o-zydach-parszywy-narod-podly-narod.html#a=66&c=159&s=BoxNewsLink
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France should be ultra zogged.

we used to be called zogs, Scottish people. that is how zogged we are.

Greenland is...?

Irrelevant

I don't agree that Poland is even in 0,1% under influence of jewry. We are probably the only country on this world, except Iran, that openly opposes the global jew and doesn't get bombed yet. Last point of aryan resistance on Earth.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (1882x1766, 464K)

>aryan
HAHAHAHAHA
Your politicians are Jews

Hi ZOG Master

Poles in general are Jews.

This.

iran, syria and lebanon truly are the axis of resistance

Exactly

I was kidding of course. But still, if being "zogged" means being supporter of Israel, i think that Poland should be yellow in worst scenario.

Maduro is a kike

How are the West Bank and Gaza not Zogged? They are literally being massacred by ZOG.

They can't do much but they have the spirit of the other non-zogged

Spectating this round

why is everything red? for example, no asian country is zogged on the level of the western countries but they are the same color.

Press article literally from today:

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,25185818,sedzia-dudzicz-mial-pisac-o-zydach-parszywy-narod-podly-narod.html#a=66&c=159&s=BoxNewsLink

Google translate:

"A despicable filthy nation of thieves, they deserve nothing and won't get even a penny from us" - that's how the judge Jarosław Dudzicz was supposed to write about Jews, hiding himself under the nickname jorry123. He commented this way press article about World Jewish Congress demanding money from Poland. IP of judge's computer was idenitifed by police. He also commented a lot of other press articles in similar way: "Jewish and German liars against Poland - a satanic marriage of nazi with askhenazi", "Accusing Poles of crimes on Jews is the highest form of antipolonism", "Pogrom in Kielce was a jewish-soviet provocation, as everybody knows that Poland after 1945 was under occupation of soviets who used jews as their agents here".

The French (((Republic))) should be ultra zogged

police catching him for that is some real zog shit though

Frens

Nobody would give a fuck if he wasn't a judge, i guess.

>Uruguay
>half zogged
I wish, we're literally ruled by freemasons. Even Mujica was close friends with the late David Rockefeller.

we should be ultra zogged
like 15 years ago a jew was our president