Do americans really do this?

Do americans really do this?

Attached: DPmLu2RX0AEByH5.jpg (595x795, 90K)

I didn't see it until I went to University and most of the people who did it were army Veterans I believe.

why do americans always look for excuses to say that they hate white people?

>excuses
They are no excuses, cumskin.

>drinking water out of a non-stylish canister
lmao can't believe cis men do this shit, amirite?

uhmm

Attached: water-jug.jpg (400x534, 68K)

>shaming americans for trying to live a healthy life
sure it's unorthodox, but at least they're trying

If you don't drink enough water to make your pee have no color you're cringe and gay

>i hate white people

i have a black friend that did this in highschool

My doctor says I should drink 2 liters of water every day. I don't even drink 1 how the fugg do I do it

Every intelligent person does this. Water is by far the best drink in existence and being well hydrated helps your concentration and general performance.

It's an athlete thing. I'm sitting next to a Brazilian-American football player that is carrying jug of water right now.

Do Europeans not drink water?

>zoomers are ADHD retards
>they dislike pails of water
It all makes sense now...

I actually know who that guy is if that's Santa Barbara college

He used to go to my highschool and brought huge jugs of water every single day

I only saw football players do this when I was in high school. I guess it was a requirement for them to carry around gallons of water to stay hydrated all day. We also had one of the best high school football teams in the state :3

how the fuck is it so difficult for people to just drink water? It doesn't taste bad, and it feels refreshing. Stop drinking sugary kidney rape drinks and maybe you'd actually enjoy water

>sharts need to constantly remind themselves to drink water instead of the liquified sugar they usually consume
the utter state

>I don't see what is le wrong lol I'm such a practical nerd THINKPADS!XD

Drinking water is considered weird in burgerland. Everyone drinks coke, fanta, sprite etc.

I don't understand it. My whole family just detest drinking water but guzzle down soda like they have a death wish. I stopped drinking soda when I was like 14 (but developed a nasty booze habit)

Do you get headaches?

>2 liters
what the fuck? is that even possible for an average day person? I understand if you're Jow Forums.

>My whole family just detest drinking water but guzzle down soda like they have a death wish.
Is your family's background Mexican?

are you trolling or are you genuinely retarded. 2 liters isn't even that much

One side yes but this isn't a problem with mexican or white it's an american problem

lmao are you kidding? I drink 5 liters a day and even more during the summer

fucking burgers

Autistically drinking water all day is a meme. You can get all your water from vegetables, and fruit

Yes we drink water

what did you find out the last 80 times this thread was started?

This has to be fake.
Not even wh*Toids are this cringe

Yes, that's only 67.62 ounces or 5.6 12 oz. drinks. It's nothing.

No. I have an office job I don't move much so I don't feel the need to drink that much. I do drink a lot when I jog or travel by foot for hours

>what did you find out the last 80 times this thread was started?
this is why this is voted the worst board on Jow Forums on /qa/

same threads every day

It really isnt my whole family (both sides) rarely drinks soda. The only white people I know who do, drink diet coke because the shit is literally addictive. Once you get to a certain age it's too much sugar.

Can I see the /qa/ thread?

>DUDE IT'S ONLY THE NIGGERS AND THE SPICS

every time

why do the chairs have wheels

maybe in the archives
they had the thread several times
Jow Forums is hated for same shit every day

a few times it was tied with Jow Forums, but people hate them for what they believe

also many people were tired of finns starting so many threads

Don't see anything wrong with that

Here in the UK you'd need a permit to carry that much water

Ahh, I used to get headaches a lot until a marathon runner pointed out I was probably dehydrated. Once I started drinking more water they went away.

Most American municipalities have unsafe tap water so we have to carry around our own bottled water.

We consider lead piping with acid leeching part of our "freedom dividend".

My mother hates drinking water and says she will refuse to till the day she dies. Says she will only drink beer or soda, never water

You live in fucking Sweden, what the fuck do you know about the u.s.? I've lived here my whole life, in a mostly white area, live around Mexicans now and they live off of soda. Where do you think the Mexican kids with metal teeth is from. Fucking Europeans are the biggest, "let me tell you about your country!!!!!"

>Most American municipalities have unsafe tap water

jfc.....no

Jow Forums is fantasyland for euros

You are extremely retarded. Go be a cunt on Jow Forums

>till the day she dies
at that rate it won't be long
my experience is different from yours. I see white people living off of soda all the time here. Most of my family is white and have been in america for over 100 years and live off of soda. The one person in my family who is alive who is second generation mexican-american, my grandfather, only drinks diet soda whereas the whiter members of my family drink all sorts of horrid shit
he is an american in switzerland you're retarded if you didnt pick up on that

hes not entirely wrong

a lot of people drink more water than they think because a lot of food fruits and vegetables especially have lots of water

but it shouldn't be your main source of water thats for sure

Try lighting a match under your faucet hamburgerbro.

>UCP
disgusting

Attached: 1503496878522.jpg (500x265, 41K)

I know but he said all your water. I've seen this same autistic meme science on Jow Forums about how if you eat raw meat and fruits and vegetables you should be good and you shouldn't ever drink water

well, do you really?

this

Attached: 1542045711469.jpg (840x869, 116K)

drink just enough water to make your piss nearly clear, with a yellow tint. Any more is overkill and just makes you cycle water faster, and any less could use more. There's no "drink X water a day", it all depends on what you eat, how active you are, your metabolism, etc.

Attached: 1534313024290.jpg (600x363, 60K)

>americans
>drinking water

how does Jow Forums carry its water ?

Attached: canteen.jpg (391x500, 24K)

it's true, moron. are you delusional? american water is basically poison-tier

there is no oil with in about 100 miles of my area, the closest oil field doesn't frack because its in the rich people part of la

64oz
Keeps liquid cold for 24 hours and warm for 12

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 18K)

this. put ice cubes or lemons in it. its fuckin great

Why hate him for drinking water when you can hate him for his stupid clothes?

i don't understand

so they can go back home

This, I used to hate drinking water cause I was so used to sugary shit. Once I started cutting out soda and juice, I started enjoying the taste of water.

water sometimes makes me feel like I'm having a mouthgasm even when I'm not really thirsty.

behold the calcified, tiny mind of the average dutch normoid

you don't need to drink all that in a day, 2lt of water is a meme

Yes except it is a jug of Coca-Cola

No it isn't

I used to do that in highschool. Whats wrong with that?

it is, if you're basically sitting on your ass all day in a cold climate you don't really need to drink 2 litters of water, you need to drink proportionally to what you do

>resist temptation
temptation of what?
dying if dehydration?

Wait. Do you people literally just drink fizzy drinks and juice instead of water?

what's the problem with water? drinking makes you feel better

Why dey ain't driken fukken grape drank?

Based

hold 1 lt

Attached: bota-vaso-woody-toy-story-4-cinemex-D_NQ_NP_613365-MLM31023888088_062019-F.jpg (1080x1109, 74K)

Americans are very sick people