Turks on Jow Forums be like:

Turks on Jow Forums be like:
>Stop posting under my flag you Kurdish faggots. I will behead all homosexuals.
Turks in Istanbul be like:
>Wow I never deepthroated a German guy before. *glopbropglopsllllllluuuuuuuuurpglobbrargglobsluurppgulp*

Attached: 1446044089362.jpg (776x678, 133K)

Suppress, oppress and rule over a different ethnicity, be mad your flag is used by them in the Laotian bathroom decoration forum

basierend

based

lmao

the rare funny german

>oppress

Well they certainly aren’t living the life

How would you know? Kurds that don't act like subhumans are not oppressed at all. If a Kurd supports a terrorist group, insults us and our country, we will "oppress" him.

i hate both t*rks and k*rds.

Attached: 1568320451794.png (399x384, 198K)

Yeah, they also have a Wikipedia page dedicated to entire Kurdish villages that were wiped out by the Turkish military. So unless literally ever single person, down to the women and children, are “terrorists”, I don’t see how it’s a reasonable response.

Based Hittite.

>entire Kurdish villages that were wiped out by the Turkish military.
No one was forcing them to chimp out.

Chimp out? Where? In their villages deep in the heart of Kurdistan? Sounds counterproductive

Turks are unabashedly based

>tf
>tp
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>Kurdistan
doesnt exist.

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

>well what about YOU and YOUR crimes
Not an argument

seethe more

Attached: F40F7D13-1DFB-4339-A2D6-301A8749DD2E.png (659x635, 282K)

You were likely mislead by your media into imagining that Turks are Islamist Arabs. So you felt surprise to discover they’re not. It says more about you and your weltanschauung than it does about Turks and Turkey.

These people support(and supported) a communist system. They made active effort to procure weapons in order to establish this communist system. Moreover, they armed themselves with these weapons and fired upon lawful security personnel of Turkey many times over— causing death as a result. They also often resort to bombings. These villages are often taken over entirely by PKK. The young people are forcibly conscripted and all people threatened with death if they resist or refuse cooperation. To deny the enemy a base, some of the villages (many consist only of a few shacks, semi permanent winter homes for the local semi nomadic tribal people) were relocated (where permanent homes using reinforced modern concrete were built to code).

It says for instance that your worldview admits assertions about a people’s behavior as true even if the only basis for said assertions in the first place is your limited, abstract, highly mediated experience of supposed individuals from said country posting under a small pixelated icon representation of that country’s official flag on a Japanese owned mostly Western-denizen inhabited online forum.

BASED kurd bvll

Attached: Serwan_Farasin.jpg (600x399, 39K)

>hurr durr look I wrote this autistic wall of text in a serious tone
shut up faggot

test

Attached: PicsArt_09-12-07.46.16.png (557x718, 548K)