Why do Americans hate idea of driving manual car transmission?

Why do Americans hate idea of driving manual car transmission?

Attached: 20181130125958_large.jpg (447x336, 28K)

They don't have a third hand to hold their gun.

This but unironically

Attached: Sig.jpg (1080x617, 260K)

Isn't it true that Russian cars in 2019 still don't have airbags?

It's easy, why is it so difficult for Euros to understand?

Buy a sports car with a manual if you want fun and control.

>my dad had a 73 Duster with rubber floor mats, 3 on the tree, and no radio
Why can't you get a car optioned like that anymore? Imagine how lighter weight the thing would be and how much better fuel mileage it would have. Imagine how much cheaper it would be to buy and how much less stuff there would be to break.

Because It’s inferior in every regard. The only people who take it seriously are complete losers with lifted trucks.

5 Million threads on this and you've never got an answer?

Manual shift gives you better control especially in bad weather.

They're to fat to use the clutch

I could tolerate a sedan or minivan being automatic only but I can't get a truck with a manual shift anymore? Seriously?

We dont and many of us can drive them. I've only owned them but they are hard to find. Hybrids and electrics will end them anyways. However, even Euros and third worlders here drive automatic or semi automatics though (the later gets the best gas mileage). Its because of the stop and go traffic everywhere.

Left is a truck, right is not.

Attached: 1969 and 2019 F150.jpg (566x186, 46K)

I never learned how and its too embarassing to ask someone to teach me as a grown adult.

Show your car?

You can get a Tacoma or Frontier with a stick but dealers don't stock the things, you have to order them in most cases.

Stale thread is stale

>Hybrids and electrics will end them anyways
Get lost, Elon.

I’ve always been confused by this meme. I guess it must be a regional thing. I live in the suburban South, bordering on rural, and literally every male I know can drive a manual. Most of our parents made us learn on them. I took my driving test with a five speed Sentra.

just another every day Jow Forums thread
it will never stop

i would love to teach an ameribro how to drive a car with manual transmission, desu :)

No NSA spycams....

I’m not your bro, bitch

rude

one day there was 3 of these threads in the catalog at the same time

:(

end yourself boomer

Not really, but i get your point, the truth is that the stick is only useful for trucks. For everything else that isn't related to hobbies is a waste. If you don't live in a rural area manual is just a meme.
Here you can't pass the test if you don't drive a stick, it sucks.

I could see the use of it in a sports car, no idea why anyone would want it in a truck or van.

euros start this thread every day because they need manuals to eek out every HP they can out of their 2 cylinders

My dad once drove a manual shift Dodge 024 back in the 80s through Washington DC traffic. It really, really, really sucked.

>y do Americans do...anything
Every fucking day.

The soi in this post is strong...