Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am superior to all you working class scum

I fucking hate british people

imagine actually buying toilet paper

sue

Attached: su8941.webm (360x640, 2.83M)

I know what FOY and FONT are but what is FOB?

little prick

i'm fully aware of both of those things
they do NOT belong in that tier and lost their right to be a country fair and sqaure on more than one occasion
poland is only allowed to exist as a nation today out of convenience for the west because we don't germany or russia to own that land

Holidaying ANYWHERE in Europe is povvo as fuck

>Spain
fat fuckers in England shirts from 2006 eating fry ups and getting skin cancer
>France
alcoholics on booze cruises, old couples languishing in a caravan in Normandy with their dog
>Netherlands
Deanos on tour smoking weed and smashing prossies
>Anywhere in Eastern Europe
thick students on a gap year before going to Failsworth Met to study Film Science getting pissed on cheap booze

>owns a flat in Spain
>superior in class

Frog eating bastard

>I am superior to all you working class scum

Attached: british-tourist.jpg (548x390, 41K)

Fob isn't an acronym, it's a chain you use to attach a pocket watch to your pocket

fuck odd billionaire

what's that little prick ?

you're supposed to post the rest of it mate

Attached: 59.png (1108x207, 165K)

am i wrong you mick cunt

State of you lot in absolute fits over the fact I’m rich and you still live in fucking Grimsby LOL

nah europe is mint

spain is povvo wank tho might as well just go down butlins during a heatwave same experience

where were you when /brit/ got btfo

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-12 at 09.01.57 pm.png (1021x318, 45K)

the brits in the south west are quite well off and nice people too, with good taste in housing

Will never do that

You’re poor and have to holiday in an Eastern Europe shithole, I am wealthy and could have any

dos san miguels fank you pedro, chop chop ya dozy dago
very lazy people these continentals, very lazy
*cranes head to watch the man city game*

Attached: C2C596A0-362C-43DE-8DF0-9536372D6C6A.jpg (300x180, 18K)

you might not like it but this is what peak male aesthetics look like

Woah there! It's not Jow Forums

look at this fucking mong

unironically rather live in grimsby than spain desu

>unironically living in western europe

good for you little prick

what the hell is this?

You can only live there anyway since your poor and I’m rich

imagine having to dumb yourself down twenty four hours a day for some stupid fucking cunt to just get a sniff of her smelly fanny hole

then eventually dumbing yourself long enough that you stay dumb

thats what its like to have a girlfriend unironically. you put on jester clown shoes until your soul is binded like a chink grannys foot

id love to punch a cunts face in but at the same time i want to shag fanny. the ideal situation for all involved is just having enough money so that you can pick and choose instead of trying to juggle and dance for some twobid fucking trollop

fuck women id rather play a gameboy, its no wonder most of these neckbeards pull it to cartoon characters i understand why they do it, skip all the bullshit and just have at it

ive never met an interesting or smart woman, theyre all dull and should be battered about like how cavemen had em

the world is the way it is (read: sad, gross) because its a womans world we live in. even the fucking noise of warnings on like say door is left open, seat belt left undone, those are womanly things

fuck women punch then in the fucking throat if i could get away with it

I cant wait for 13th Anglo-Spanish war

Attached: 1552899158334.png (728x483, 258K)

imagine posting pictures of your shitty little apartment you're in in southern spain and thinking you are living some decent life

just had my forth wank
sick of being a coombrain
I'm basically a slave to my prick

What on earth is this

>unironically living in an authoritarian country yet criticising western living standards

imagine being so tasteless that you actually buy a flat in Spain, out of all the other European countries you choose Essex in the sun.

>tulips and windmills
>higher than Greco-Roman civilisation
cope harder whigger

I read The Sun

alri little prick, no one asked

>You’re poor and have to holiday in an Eastern Europe shithole, I am wealthy and could have any

Attached: main-qimg-f1b7f65376a78f668318a029615f6d79.jpg (602x452, 89K)

you retards didn't believe me when i said i used to get served snacks on the bus

I'm actually going to live in Spain next year to teach English and I'm thoroughly middle class.

fucking COPE haha hate poor people and love rich people (like myself)

moscow is unironically a superior city to london in every way

don't remember asking little prick

Favourite models (femme) lads?

>London
>Get stabbed by Pakis

>Moscow
>Get stabbed by Chechens

All French people are poor and live of state welfare, filthy group of surrender monkeys, love being rich

ROIGHT THATS IT, AM OFF T’MAJORCA WAHEEYYY

Attached: 7FC01F56-163A-4A3F-96D4-DE23E7CC4E2C.jpg (750x454, 60K)

I bet you mingle with the cream of the crop in your Thomas Cook package holiday resort

sure thing little prick, read all of that

imagine thinking the modern states of italy and greece have anything to do with the ancient civilisations which happened to be centred on the same landmasses

Just wanted to remind you all that I have more money than you

proofs

tonight i shall be C

Attached: 1039.webm (640x480, 545K)

>Spanish
>Money

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHH

maybe right now but I make more money than you and will soon be richer
have fun coping as I pass you by

Any superior Yorkshireman in?

what you must understand as well my bros

is that "dating" never ends. the facade of dating which is to say we put on our best selves and sell ourselves as men because thats how you get fanny......... that never ends. i mean, YOU might think it ends, but it never ends. To her you are still just a product in a shop window and if the hand behind the glass decides to stick a new model in there at a better price then you are getting tossed into the fucking bin

You better believe it kid, its happenin

It's all a big show tip toeing about 24/7 and if you slip then its over, too many slips and you are OUT of there

just wanted to remind you you're a little prick

You're superior at smelling like sheep shite

COMMON KIDS, GRAB YER PLATES THEYVE PUT GOOD SPREAD ON

Attached: E8C8AEAD-A9FF-45C9-90F2-14AD5B7A49DC.jpg (1279x853, 65K)

What are the first 4 of your NIE?

>I-ill have more money in the future after I move out and get a job at Tesco
LMAO

Poorthener fuck off

thing is mate my family actually has money so when we are in spain we stay in our house that we own in calahonda
but the difference is i'm not so pathetic arsehole who thinks i'm better than people because i get to live there or i'm posting from richmond right now.

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Attached: 1555087357625.jpg (586x524, 42K)

yes

Attached: 1517153800864.png (948x1180, 193K)

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more...

putting away 4k per month pal
have a rethink

About to throw myself off my balcony

i enjoy hearing about successful anons. remember a billionaire on /fa/ who would post every time he bought a 300 dollar shirt

That mad thing is that because im decent looking physically if i said that to a woamn she would still suck my fucking foreskin when i told her to

thats just the nature of women. they are fucking disgusting and i wish i was a raging homosexual so i could be done with it all

imagine going on holiday only to shitpost in brit about how much better your life is because you're on holiday
boggles the mind desu

Real autism hours this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>Get stabbed by Pakis

Big fan of the country france

Attached: 1564054724341.jpg (610x757, 140K)

>300 dollar shirts
Don't need to be a billionaire for that.

not hard to get rich when you live with your parents

My presence seems to have upset the wogs

using the word billionaire is a meme, you dip.

but he would also post pics of his car and stuff

mong status: confirmed

Not a fan myself tbqhwy

my parents have more money than you though and I honestly don't know how you're going to deal with that

christ twitter is so depressing
genuinely can't imagine how sad one must be to actually get involved with twitter politics

congratulations

you ever have a bird and her ex boyfriend was a mug or something? you just thought "how could she do that?" and she might even be like oh yeah well i was stupid ohhh you know i never really liked him ohh i was in a rough time ohh i was young ohh i was being silly ohhh i thought i liked him ohh i never really liked him
yeah well now you are THAT mug

Disgusting petri dished cunt freak and if the girl isn't a virgin then i don't give a shit about our "future" together on my mommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nigga

no no you've got to say LITERAL billionaire

christ london is so depressing
genuinely can't imagine how sad one must be to actually get involved with london

blog on

Attached: 1539034342020.jpg (220x356, 17K)

Don't understand any of this nonsense

christ 4channel is so depressing
genuinely can't imagine how sad one must be to actually get involved with 4channel

"Goyim" should just mean women

I'm coming @ you live and direct with cold HARD facts jiggaboo

Women should and MUST be heeled at once

i've never had a girlfriend but i did shag a girl once and we both cried the next day

oh university

dont care
have sex
etc

I said "blog on"

Attached: 57a3eda54e94d132e6fde55ef00c7e43--richard-feynman-daughters.jpg (650x476, 41K)

prick, little