Which side are you on?

Which side are you on?

Attached: ISRPAL.png (6300x3095, 1.59M)

Palestine is the only right answer.

North Korea is based
USA should be dark blue
Ksa should be blue or yellow

I recognize neither

Attached: 1555914049306.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

Neither. It's rightful Christian land. Crusades incoming.

running for office so we can turn our country green, who's voting for me?

It's weird how Western-Europe so often pretends to be neutral or somewhat pro-Palestine but in the end side with Israel

I would, if you also agree to withdraw us entirely from the middle east, full stop

Attached: 1568152473614.jpg (400x452, 47K)

Vote for barnie
I won't mind that :)
But Christians are pathetic in this time

Lmao whatsup with cuba

Neither but Israel if I had to choose
It's a c*mmunist country

Attached: a1dcecdc836540263978e797fec59d89297ebfa4.jpg (1734x2404, 586K)

Anti-Imperialism all the way, fuck middle eastern wars
bernie is just the beginning my friend :)

Who cares about Palestine? The Jews are the most efficient users of the land. Never in a million years could Palestinians do what the Israelis have done in 70 years.

>not recognizing Isr*el
Based

>white boomers dying out and being replaced by woke minority voters
>increasing support for palestine in the west
>israel feels nervous
>emboldened middle eastern nations around israel attack it
>israel forced to use the Samson Option

Attached: 1568299385575.jpg (685x886, 119K)

Based , I hope someday USA would become anti zionist

>he believes the Samson meme

Called Western hypocrisy

would you say the same if aliens invaded us?

Could it be? A based fellow tree i see?!

Weird, I thought Mexico was neutral since the goverment has refused to move embassy to Jerusalem.

there's plenty of lebanese here

Attached: country feels lebanon.jpg (680x642, 70K)

I would not put it above them. I think they would be perfectly willing to nuke other countries into oblivion if it meant national survival

my issue is because we stand with israel, israel feels justified in expansion instead of making peace with its neighbors. The end result is that israel is under constant threat, and america is chained to israel to protect her and subsequently posture against all her enemies. israel loves it when the US throws herself into middle eastern wars, because it scares all of israel's enemies, so they constantly push a narrative of america being under threat from the middle east as well

Attached: 1566867773260.png (540x720, 471K)

Wdym?

Attached: image.jpg (495x721, 50K)

A lot are closeted zionists though

This is an eat or be eaten universe. If successfully aliens invaded us and won, everything would belong to them fair and square

A lot of them are proxy Zionists though *
Fify

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RUSSIA

Fucking australia, bunch of dumbcunts who have bowed to the jewish menace, influenced by the subservient goys of jew run USA

I want to see 6'6" 300 lb bodybuilder samoan chads fight mossad agents 1v1

Attached: 1567909738404.jpg (669x621, 337K)

Based

I support Israel

If Palestine put down their weapons there would be no more conflict.
If Israel put down their weapons there would be no more Israel.

kys

t.rabbi shromu

Based minorities

Attached: ....jpg (725x696, 159K)

I should clarify I support Israel because they are mostly white

double kys

can't you guys all move to greenland? do you have to live in the most hostile region of the world? srs. you know that america's power won't last forever, and that one day we may not be strong enough to help you

Attached: 1565142329857.jpg (227x227, 13K)

They know , the rich and smart Jews live in Britain , while the retards live over there , the Jews need to be constantly massacred to be service and evolve , it's all part of a plan , it's a major sacrifice

No, it's too cold and not viable anyway. I mean i'd have preferred this country to be established in America or other place which isn't surrounded by barbaric animals, but it is what it is
Also we've easily defeated the araps in many wars way before america were our allies, so i'm not worried about that, especially now when arap countries are even bigger shitholes than they used to be
In fact i want an american president that will be more rough on us and force a two-state solution so we can finally put this thing to rest and focus on more important issues

I am on the side of China

I hope a solution can be reached, but with Netanyahu recently promising further expansion (although I guess it would finally reach the border of another country?) and trump going along with whatever israel does, it seems like a far off dream. I know israel is strong, but I worry that in a prolonged conflict with multiple large muslim nations, it might lose in a war of attrition. stay safe