Tell me user, what is troubling you on this fine day?

Tell me user, what is troubling you on this fine day?

Attached: 089A18AC-E53A-4CA8-B905-C0BF882AE511.png (600x579, 218K)

i feel like people are ignoring me today. no clue what's happening but i'm just gonna keep to myself

I failed my driving test

I have to take a huge shit but my gf is in there

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Everyday I waste away

I'm hooking up with this Norwegian dude and I'm trying to impress him by showing him my limited Norwegian speaking skills but I'm scared

Anxiety. I would like to enjoy a nice afternoon browsing Jow Forums, but the nervousness is driving me crazy.

Well that simply isn’t true, after all, I just acknowledged you right now.
Sorry to hear that user, I struggled with driving as well. Just remember to practice and you’ll get it in no time. The experience snowballs, and it just gets easier and easier.
They’re always in the bathroom whenever you have to go. I have no idea how it happens so consistently.
Or everyday you grow. It’s simply a matter of perception, that’s not to say it’s easy. But if you work on your attitude a little every day, you will inevitably reach your goal
What are you nervous for? I’ve never met a single person from another who didn’t appreciate someone showing an interest in their language and culture. Whether or not you mess up, I’m sure he’ll appreciate your effort.
What are you anxious about, user?

Never met a single person from another country******

Are you cute?

Its whatever. I was pretty mad at first, but I dont have anywhere to go so dont really need that license

Good point. Do you know why you failed in the first place? If I remember correctly, they have several categories you can score points in, and if you don’t score enough in each category, you’ll fail. Although it may be different in Canada I imagine

Yeah, guess you're right.

Pic related

Attached: selfie.jpg (959x1280, 92K)

I'm 19 btw. In case anyone screams underage

Nice eyes, and good luck with your Norwegian user.

Said I was driving too slow, stopped when I shouldnt have, and messed up pararrel parking. Speeding was bs cus theres no way you can go 30mph on a 10 yr old corolla on a short road

That seems ridiculously strict. Is that the norm there? I never had to parallel park for my test, which sounds like a breeze compared to yours

Looking forward to meet u;)

Also heard instructor fails on your 1st try to get you to practise more. Fuck them

Thank you :)

Helvete...

yes pararrel/reverse parking is part of the criteria