Am i a psychopath?

i get pure euphoria when i watch people on here lose money. even when i have a position in the market, i still get an erection when i see pink wojaks on here.

i dont wanna see anyone do good or better than me. even close friends who i know since a child id rather see do bad than do better than me.

5 years ago in highschool some girl i was very cool with forgot her iphone outside of school when we were smoking. i packes it in my bag and acted like i was trying to search it everywhere for 2 fucking hours outside with her while she was crying lmao. this is baby stuff and i dont wanna get into detail about worse shut but you get the idea

i been doing shit like this all my life and i know its pathetic and i wouldnt want somebody like me as a friend but how can i change?

should i try to get religious?

Attached: blow015.jpg (960x412, 67K)

1. Learn proper grammar
2. ???
3. Profit

Speak to a health professional.

nah you are just an average normie

>how can i change?
kys by self immolation and you'll chemically change into ash

Speak to a health professional.

Get the fuck off this board

why sir?

Seriously Speak to a health professional.

did she have nudes in the phone and is that why you kept it? if not you're a psychopath yeah

no it had a stupid pin so i got only 150 bux for it pawning it. spent it the same day on quality sushi with a friend

Of course. Religion was made for people like you. Repent now or spend eternity in hell user.

nah, given how much chainlink bagholders and other shitskins have ruined biz, watching them lose everything and turn to suicide is the only remaining highlight as us early adopters wait out the bear market

See above OP

KEK. with those digits it proves you are the devil. Admit it user - you even have insurance Link

Attached: 1.jpg (250x242, 8K)

What's the worse thing you have done?

Attached: 8EF99780-4CD9-4E21-B8F4-7866DC000390.jpg (2048x1536, 342K)

i dont feel like it. any books maybe?

Find a health professional that will accept cash and agree to not take your name down. Then just spill your guts to them and get help

Not a psychopath, just an asshole. There's a big difference.

The overwhelming majority of psychopaths never reflect on their behavior. The fact that you've thought about it and think that your behavior is bad proves you aren't one. You're just a jerkoff.

Attached: 1537190838414.jpg (518x433, 136K)

Definitely have some serious antisocial personality disorder. But, thats ok. Its estimated no less than 5% of the population are like us. We are stronger than the rest. We always look out for number 1(us). If you havent watched it, watch american psycho. Model yourself after this man in every way except the killing. Killing people will always fuck you in the end.

Based. I'm sorta like you too except I wouldn't steal a grills phone. I don't blame you for it since fuck women.

the way he killed that grandma to get more money for tony and sympathies.

absolute madman. what about him? is he a jerkoff aswell or a psycho?

Speak to a health professional. Unironically.

No you're just a kike

but i hate kikes?

That being said, it’s normal to laugh at other people’s misfortune (e.g. reality tv, gossip etc.). I’m sure most of us get pleasure from watching bears getting rekt (or the opposite if you’re a bear). You’re not necessarily a psychopath.

At least take an online psychopathy test. They’re usually pretty good.

Get a DNA test you might have some Jew in you.

K I K E
I
K
E

A sadist not a psychopath. A psychopath has no feelings and wouldn't give a shit.

Look into communism. Probably up your alley.

i did. im entp kek

Enjoy living in exile being expulsed from social group to social group for the rest of your life. You’ll always get caught

You're probably just an edgy teenager. You'll learn your place once you get your ass kicked.

fucking some girl over for $150 sounds pretty shitty man, I hope i never have to meet you.

but i was young user. i wouldnt do it this time for less than 15k$

>$15k
that's stealing the equivalent of stealing a car. try it and hope you don't get a felony user.

Non violent psychopath here. This for the most part. You are sitting here worrying about how to change to "be better"- A psychopath wouldn't do that, we would pretend to "be better" in order to trick people into doing what we want them to do.

>5 years ago in highschool some girl i was very cool with forgot her iphone outside of school when we were smoking. i packes it in my bag and acted like i was trying to search it everywhere for 2 fucking hours outside with her while she was crying lmao. this is baby stuff and i dont wanna get into detail about worse shut but you get the idea

Idiotic and childish, not something a psychopath would do. We're on chess level shit, what you just described is fucking checkers for retards.

Attached: comiccon-American_Psycho-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483994504848._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x529, 104K)

Idk you just sound pretty retarded to me

Decent bait. If not, probably kill yourself for real

I would never buy into internet memecoins. I just come to biz to laugh at pink wojaks when faith in memecoins inevitably destroy random neets. The optimism and hope before a dump is tasty too.

Attached: 1534813731765.png (641x443, 147K)

I said psychopathy test, not personality test.

You won't change because you don't actually want to and you'll just keep doing shitty things until you die or you get caught. That's all there is to it, don't over think it.

If you did think it through you'd realize that the potential consequences of petty crimes would severely downgrade your quality of life. But you're probably stupid enough to think that since you've made it this far that you're untouchable and you're destined to live a care free and enjoyable life. Maybe you'll slide through consequence free, maybe you won't.

You don't have the mental capacity to optimize your actions to maximize your quality of life, so it's probably best to not worry about it and keep drifting through life until you fuck up or die. Good luck.

Reality is, you're probably think you're tough but you're a fucking pussy. If someone were to curb stomp you, I'd bet you would never act like this again.

>You don't have the mental capacity to optimize your actions to maximize your quality of life

This as well. OP has an over inflated ego because his sub 100 IQ prevents him from having any type of self awareness. The only thing borderline retards like OP understand is violence. He needs to be curb stomped.

Thats not what a psychopath is thats what edgy retardation is

t.youngest and best psychiatrist in the world who qut to trade shitcoins n now even richer

You just had shitty parenting. I would feel sorry for you but you are such a faggot you come to an anonymous message board to get attention. You hate your life. Everyone else hates your life too. They are just too nice to tell you because they'd rather not have your suicide on their conscience.

Think I found the OP. Could be wrong though

Attached: 213109967119092018015748.jpg (1440x2678, 682K)

people recommending a "health professional" have clearly never been to one, have no idea what they do, and have no fucking clue how they would even be able to help OP besides put him on a public shitlist

What could ever make you think this could be him

It sounds like your insecure

I use to try and get rid of feelings to wanting to be better than friends or other people, when your confidence is real you don’t want to see other people struggle,

It honestly sounds like you don’t like yourself or are holding onto things the world did to you or something. Your insecure though, I stay away from your type as soon as I get a whiff of that

Crab in a bucket friends will stunt your growth in life and you’ll most probably be too nice to cut them out of your life for good cause it feeels like the wrong thing to do. But they’re lost and suffering and want you to get below them or at the very least on par with them

I leave those friends and let them rot in their own negativity and low self esteem