Were they gay?

Were they gay?

Attached: Akhilleus_Patroklos_Antikensammlung_Berlin_F2278.jpg (607x599, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300059243/bisexuality-ancient-world
youtu.be/Mh-HqCzEZT4
archive.is/AnbrK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remind me how the story goes

obviously yes. its cannon.

achilles goes on a murder rampage against troy because his boyfriend got killed.

Reminder that Achilles was the bottom boy twink of the relationship. Read Plato's Symposium.

No. Modern faggot tries to justify they are, but actually it's just what guys do. I can go all naked with my other colleagues, play raping and still doing penis jokes but still there's no lust involved. Just playful shit bros do.

>because his best friend got killed.
ftfy

>play raping

Imagine being this warped

Mental illness always existed, only with progress can we cure it

greek homosexuality is well documented. it didnt prevent them from marriage though.

Bisexuality is natural and common in nature.
It's fine among humans, Abrahamic religions are against nature

romans were similar but also had a weakness for little boys.

>play raping

Attached: 1533496998492.jpg (800x798, 78K)

I did that with my cousin too.

>greek homosexuality is well documented
You'd be surprised.

NO NO NO NO all those vases and art depicting homosex are just few in number, homosex was a taboo and that art is just erm the antiques version of smut sites on the internet yes yes.

Retarded turk.
Bisexuality was common and older men sleeping with younger ones as part of being their guide in life was common place

>all those vases and art depicting homosex are just few in number
Unironically yes.

Source?

Is homosexuality really as unnatural as far-right activists claim? Think about it for a second: many ancient societies and civilisations were tolerant of it; it poses no threat to the continuation of the species because the number of homosexuals in the world is relatively low compared to the total population; it is an acknowledged phenomenon in the animal world, where animals such as chimps, mallards and penguins have been noted to take part in same-sex sexual activities; and lastly, homosexual relationships offer the same degree of gratification and fulfillment as heterosexual ones. Why should anyone be against homosexuality?

Attached: 1564389124833.png (389x531, 191K)

wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bisexuality

yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300059243/bisexuality-ancient-world
>Bisexuality was intrinsic to the cultures of the ancient world. In both Greece and Rome, sexual relationships between men were acknowledged, tolerated, and widely celebrated in literature and art. For the Greeks and Romans, homosexuality was not an exclusive choice, but alternative to and sometimes simultaneous with the love of a woman.

>Why should anyone be against homosexuality?
Unironically homophobes who secretly lust after their own sex. I know, i know it's a meme but it's a meme based on reality. After all I'm a straight male and have nothing against homosexuality, only thing to explain the massive seethe homophobes have is that they aren't comfortable with their sexuality.

Watch this youtu.be/Mh-HqCzEZT4
Bisexuality is natural.
Dolphins often form connections with a mate that they masturbate with and then find female partners together during the mating season.
Total bros.

It's because of their twisted views on homosexuality due to sandnigger religions such as Judaism and Christianity. Homosexual relationships were needed to create strong bonds of A. Companionship (between soldiers serving in the army) and B. Servitude (between a master and his slaves). These were always secondary to the Heteroromantic relations all citizens needed to have to create a lasting dinasty.

There was no concept of hell because hell doesn't exist. Your purpose in life isn't to avoid going to an imaginary torture chamber, but to spread your seed and enjoy life as much as you can, which is the antithesis of Abrahamic religions.

Achilles certainly was bi-sexual, he attempted to rape Troilus, he was very attracted by him but he refused twice so he killed him

Attached: Akhilleus and Troilos.jpg (1280x623, 170K)

If you never sucked dick or let homosexual fuck you in the ass you are a homophobe.

It's not. They said "no homo" at the end and their eyesight are distant

The twisted views weren't against homosexuality necessarily.
It was against sexual acts for non reproductive purposes.
But it later developed into anti homosexuality.

He crossdressed also

Well that's sort of what I was getting at.
Abrahamic religions say that anything that brings you joy has to be a sin. That's why the ideal follower of Christianity is a chaste secluded monk who spends his days watering plants and writing books until he rots away.

Well monks in the middle ages did achieve some stuff like researching a little into the beginning of genetics by experimenting with plants.
But yeah more or less.
Based

it's not gay if you say no homo afterward or if balls don't touch

>Yes, I play rape with my friends. How did you know?

Attached: 0E74A3C3-25C2-4A8D-AB75-ECEC46C15C7A.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

W-Wait you mean playing rape isn't normal??

Attached: 16.gif (540x304, 695K)

100% percent

Wrong

50%

Identitarian

Its pretty normal. My friends play rape with me when we get drunk and are alone. Im getting tired of playing the victom though

I was always the victim when we played rape

Attached: 1530849448415.jpg (328x326, 11K)

No. They were faggots

Wrong. It's natural.

Irrelevant. They were faggots

No they weren't they were fucking the younger people to teach them how to have sex properly and the one that's lower in the social ladder has to pretend to be a girl

No, but you get the feeling that if the Trojans were the ones telling the story they'd be.

No, just good friends

That sounds too similar to what faggots do

the concept of gayness didnt even exist back then
your question should be rephrased as "were they gay by our current standards" to wich the answer is quite irrelevant, because their society were totally different and they didnt have the preconceived notions we have

Being a bottom was considered very not-masculine and the subject of much chide. art of the smear campaign against Augustus 1000 years later is that he took it up the ass from Julius who still was considered a badass.

yes, being bottom was the closest thing to our conception of "gay", but topping a male was not gay at all, romans would often fuck twinks just like they fucked women

This unironically. Pearl clutching moralfags can get bent.

All greeks were and are total faggots.

Post a study, not a Wikipedia page.
archive.is/AnbrK

>Flaccid penis

That's not what amazes me, but the fact that often the masses still don't get it. Then they act surprised when high powered people (in the church for exemple) do it. Because they can.

It was always like that. And not only in rome, but also in the Ottoman empire, south american natives, and so on...

Don't say that shit when the inquisitors come a knocking Pablo

Based

erect penis was seen as a symbol of stubborness and stupidity.

>be Achilleas
>cry for 10 fucking books because you got btfo
>gay femboy bf says he'll fight for me
>send him out
>he unsurprisingly dies even with invincible armor
>cry some more
It's this what debtors call a hero?

Cute gayreeks

>gay femboy bf
patroclus was the man in the relationship, achilles was the femboy
see op, achilles is the beardless youth tending to the older patroclus

>Dolphins often form connections with a mate that they masturbate with and then find female partners together during the mating season.
damn, wish i had a bro like that
now i feel sad

Yeah I remember how I used let older guys fuck me in the locker room. It's just stuff that guys do. Nothing gay about it.

the turk is right. i believe young boys in ancient greece was sent with another man when growing up to learn gymnastics, how do be a good citizen and how to do your trade well, and i believe patroclus was achilles teacher in that sense. if i'm not misremembering, been a while since i read homer

Reading it I imagined patroclus looked like left but you're right
It's the other way around, the older man teaches his eromenos. In this case Achilleas is younger but patroclus does all the cooking, cleaning, bottom shit

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down

*Right

You could've.

Rage - Goddess...

?

Fuck you.