/brit/

are liz edish

Attached: liz.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKTw6s1Fu3I
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7473545/Father-lives-social-housing-insisted-no-intention-finding-time-work.html?fbclid=IwAR2pwgcH7TA_3AizplpHzWiQ9uz3VNBosFjbMkcPAh-djoXvjaS7tXsssLo
youtube.com/watch?v=GU8VmJsX6-s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7476667/Nigel-Farage-rages-pipsqueak-Luxembourg-PM-stormy-debate.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7475073/Fewer-three-ten-Scots-support-second-independence-referendum.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7476335/5-000-boozy-students-drink-party-collapse-streets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S2_6ggJf3ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=pKTw6s1Fu3I

Jamie Oliver is absolutely fucking BASED

toil looms

Attached: 1563716440714.jpg (1364x1818, 340K)

On this day in British History

>1066 – Norwegian king Harald Hardrada lands with Tostig Godwinson at the mouth of the Humber River and begins his invasion of England. He would later be defeated and killed at the battle of Stamford Bridge, the losses the Norwegians suffered were so severe that only 24 ships from the fleet of over 300 were needed to carry the survivors away.
>1714 – George I arrives in Great Britain after becoming king on August 1.
>1809 – The Royal Opera House in London opens.
>1838 – The Anti-Corn Law League is established by Richard Cobden.
>1879 – The Blackpool Illuminations are switched on for the first time.
>1898 – The Fashoda Incident triggers the last war scare between Britain and France.
>1914 – The Irish Home Rule Act becomes law, but is delayed until after World War I.
>1918 – World War I: Battle of Doiran – British and Greek forces make a second attempt to capture Lake Doiran from the Bulgarian First Army in Macedonia.
>1939 – World War II: William Joyce began making English-language propaganda broadcasts over German radio to England. He would earn the nickname Lord Haw-Haw
>1940 – World War II: The British liner SS City of Benares is sunk by German submarine U-48; those killed include 77 child refugees.
>1944 – World War II: The British submarine HMS Tradewind torpedoes Jun'yō Maru, killing 5,600, mostly slave labourers and POWs.
>2014 – Scotland votes against independence from the United Kingdom, by 55% to 45%.

Attached: C95F90D8-A1F8-4ADC-9812-F8E6AF3C9693.jpg (1460x911, 912K)

What's for lunch

are monica edition

update

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH THE THREAD JANNY

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7473545/Father-lives-social-housing-insisted-no-intention-finding-time-work.html?fbclid=IwAR2pwgcH7TA_3AizplpHzWiQ9uz3VNBosFjbMkcPAh-djoXvjaS7tXsssLo

I’ve got Friday off this week, toilberg is a generous master

*gives up*

got my hair cut by an old white guy
never seen that before

feel like pure shit just want to play with a tit

youtube.com/watch?v=GU8VmJsX6-s

so did just nowt happen for 650 years or what?
there's always massive gaps in these back in the day and loads of frankly irrelevant events from the past couple of hundred years

Grim day to be Scottish

*has a contemplative wank*

had to do one for a competitive public service graduate position, they're almost ubiquitous for government and high level private stuff these days
seriously dire making it through six months of hoop-jumping against 500 other people in the previous stages to get an AC as your reward
had to drive all the way to canberra too

this is the future of the getting a job experience, soon they'll be doing it for retail and fast food

Attached: Capture.jpg (730x726, 176K)

– Scotland votes against independence from the United Kingdom, by 55% to 45%.

Attached: 1542833754744.gif (660x440, 2.78M)

it really got to me why turkey twizzlers had this weird sweet taste that didnt make any sense

is that leo messi?

Attached: 1B404BB9-206A-42EC-BF17-79FAD4CDA60A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

Cock is hard at the thought of monis arse pics

turns out the neighbour playing the loud music isn't the foreign lads next door it's the lass downstairs and she's got a friend
a female friend

grim

Wish the Scots did vote to leave, I'd have somewhere to evacuate too after Brexit.

put the old trenchcoat on, go downstairs and flash 'em

Medieval people weren’t very good at recording accurate dates, you usually just find shit like “at the start of November” or similar in old manuscripts

what is that black cloud on the bread, did you soak it in balsamic vinegar or something

I toast the bread as if I don’t it goes a bit soggy overnight, I make my toil lunch the evening before

>"the whites have become black", and that "a particular sort of violent, destructive, nihilistic, gangster culture has become the fashion

>The Office of National Intelligence (ONI) is an Australian statutory intelligence agency responsible for advising the Prime Minister and National Security Committee, the production of all-source intelligence assessments, and the strategic development and enterprise management of the National Intelligence Community.[1][2][3] The ONI is directly accountable to the Prime Minister of Australia as a portfolio agency of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.

>ONI is the Australian equivalent of the United States Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the United Kingdom Joint Intelligence Committee.

didn't even know this existed

i dont know how people can continue defending boris after yesterday, he should have stood defiant in the face of the hecklers instead of leaving an empty podium, he literally can do no wrong by the brexiteers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7476667/Nigel-Farage-rages-pipsqueak-Luxembourg-PM-stormy-debate.html

What’s on the sarnie

it's important to remember that pretty much everyone is a bit radicalised these days, almost everyone has more hardline views on politics today than they did a few years ago, people have drifted more to the right and more to the left and that's why reunions and catch-ups with mates and family members who you disagree with politically are a bit more awkward now than they used to be

absolutely fucking munted

Chicken, 3 eggs and some yank mustard

Happy with my lot in life, as long as I’ve got a pot to coom in

one of the most based things starkey's ever said

Boris has no time for fake countries and paid protestors/student twats

wonder what your family christmas dinners are like. i bet you start referencing mein kampf while your mum reads das kapital out aloud in an attempt to drown you out.

yes, yes HOWEVER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7475073/Fewer-three-ten-Scots-support-second-independence-referendum.html

you arrive at the morrissons salad bar

Attached: 9941103F-FEBE-4A46-A7B7-F5BD578E8558.jpg (1200x1600, 473K)

when did he say that?

starkey was always based, even if i dont agree with everything he says

Listen to his interview on Spiked.

tbqh my mum is very liberal and my uncle is probably a crypto-fascist so you're not too far off the mark there

never used it

love this guy

Attached: basedandredpilled.jpg (634x380, 88K)

forgot these even existed, mad how you could get the huge tubs for £1 and absolutely ram it full.. no way they could have made money with it

imagine the smell

lower class people are such fucking scum, why cant we just kill them all?

anyone stockpiling petrol? those attacks on those saudi refineries are gonna do a number on the petrol prices

Thinking about eating poo again lads.

Attached: AA515F90-CC29-40E7-B340-C6A7DCAEAB18.jpg (550x720, 67K)

it's not an issue
my brother has married into a load of tarqy tories and we all still get on fine
it's only politics at the end of the day, it doesn't make them awful people

LADS LADS LADS PORTSMOUTH FRESHERS WEEK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7476335/5-000-boozy-students-drink-party-collapse-streets.html

youtube.com/watch?v=S2_6ggJf3ns
in this video, it's 10 minutes long but it's in there somewhere
he's up against that bbc jew lady and owen jones

Gas went up to $2.50 a gallon here. It was $2.19.

>Well, she was just seventeen

>You know what I mean

>And the way she looked

>Was way beyond compare

>So how could I dance with another?

Beatles confirmed for nonces, we need to bang up John Lennon and I don't give a shit if he is in Thailand, Vietnam or fucking Tibet, we need to bring him to justice!

>it's only politics at the end of the day, it doesn't make them awful people
Agreed, more people could do with remembering this

god british women are utter dogs

oh, so it's fairly recent he said that. that's weird because white gangs were a big thing back in the early 1900s in london, birmingham, liverpool, chicago, new york, etc. so they pre-date black gangs by at least 30 years

the only people who masked it a problem are the screeching far left and actual unironic racists/homophobes.
everyone else is basically tolerant

Good! Very good! Now those MILFs who drive around in those big Range Rovers will have to pay even more to haul their giant shitboxes around.

Need my insides rearranged by a tgirl BVLL

>masked
make*

Imagine the smell.

so if all these stabbings and murders etc are down to police cuts and youth centres getting closed, are we seeing the same across the country? im assuming its not only london thats had these austerity measures implemented.

Are young people stabbing each other in Taunton or Lancaster now too? Only seems to be happening in high diversity areas from what i can tell. if the only thing stopping these people self-destructing is the police and youth centres then maybe a different conversation needs to be had.

remember when I went to Waitrose with my mum when I was a kid she would get me a pot of olives from the olive bar and I could choose which kinds I wanted

>Anti corn law
>COBden

he's not talking about white gangs, he's talking about how black gangsta culture (roadman culture actually) has become popularised and romanticised as mainstream for white youths. even if these people aren't actually committing crimes, they use the same slang and listen to the same music and idolise the same people that come from this black roadman culture, it has infected white youth culture in urban areas.

Stop asking questions, racist

fun fact: the morrissons salad bar operates at a loss but is an overall success due to the custom it attracts

corr lads imagine back in the days we had big keyholes in ya door, you’d could be havin a cheeky wank ,look up and see your grandads eye in the keyhole

Attached: 0BE522D9-937A-4332-81F8-ECC2FD3EDD1C.jpg (657x527, 35K)

Have had washing out on my cuck balcony since monday and they're fucking wetter right now than when I first put them out.
Doing a naked to work at this rate.

that's true. fair enough. it's even worse nowadays what with the rise of UK drill music

need state issued friends that i can ignore when im not feeling sociable

*packs it in*

Toilers support your runt lifestyle tarq scum

Made me chuckle

stick them in the oven lad
wrapped in foil ofc

theres that aussie on here who has cockatoos and parakeets gathering on his balcony

fucking screaming if you're actually this delusional, the only reason poor subhumans like you exist is the benevolence of the wealthy like me

I'm self-employed and I really don't earn a phenomenal salary by any means, but I get to work from home, get up when I want and can fit my hours in anywhere I please allowing me to leverage off-peak hours

It's worth the trade off imo, office toil, interviews and shit just make me depressed

looking back I was very lucky to not get photographed by the daily mail when i were a student as I was just as degenerate if not more

Fuck tories literal scum

no it didnt

meant
wahey lads

That's genocide

>larping as rich on /brit/
for what purpose

how many hours do you toil a week?

white liberalism today is without a doubt the spiritual successor to the ideology of the "white man's burden" of the imperial days. it doesn't see blacks as wrong-doers, but as victims of the system, and sees it as the responsibility of whites to help them out and do their best to elevate them.
it is a very condescending and paternalistic mindset, pretty racist actually, but that's what it is

outright racists are ironically being fairer to blacks, treating them like equals and holding them to account for their actions exactly like they would whites

Attached: 18610584-7476335-image-a-4_1568790230459.jpg (962x658, 139K)

Prolly had his todger out giving it a go whilst watching you wank.

My dads always been self employed, looks really comfy he has an hours nap everyday after his lunch

so much for the tolerant left

go fuck yourself lower class cunt

>n-no one is rich

fucking povvos

women were a mistake

Attached: 18610602-7476335-image-a-1_1568790223203.jpg (962x636, 133K)

leather skirt and pale jeans are the only ones i would touch

wish they were my mistake

Where’s the diversity?