How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

I think about everyday since 2009.

Attached: no-longer-human-wojak-38169971.jpg (496x517, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/109591229
desuarchive.org/a/thread/191744999/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my life has been going downhill since i turned 14. so yeah; pretty often

All the time

Everyday, though there are timed in which things seem to improve and get better only to get back to the regular existential despair the day after

sometimes, I feel like at 25 my life is going more towards death than life but then I try to focus on future, never had wife kids and stuff so there's more to come

Suicide is for the weak. Grow up you are not a little teenage girl

For the last three years of my life, almost every single day, I've been thinking about committing suicide. Last year I've experienced a lots of great things, made great memories but even then I had a huge emptiness inside of me and now I'm feeling all alone AND shit's getting worse and worse everyday. Even though I have no motivation I'll try to get my shit together and make my bonds stronger with the ones I care about. There's only one friend I'd like to be with 'til I die. We'll see what future holds for every single of us, frens.

You're the one sounding like a teenager

Sometimes when I feel really hopeless

Quite often, but not everyday.
If I ever kill myself I will only use a quick and effective method such as a shotgun or rifle, however to obtain one of these I'd have to get my shit together and at that point I'd rather use them to have fun at the range than to shoot myself.

You watch anime you fucking disgrace.

I don't think about suicide, suicide thinks about me.

Suicide is an act of rebellion

>Nooo you can't commit suicide, you have to suffer!

Don't be a fucking little bitch and tell us why do you think like that. There is no fucking point in stating a basic idea and then running away.

Still assbalsted about that incident huh?

Attached: 1568626397389.png (317x451, 228K)

Since the mid 90s without lying.

Yes. why don't you post it again?

Sure, if you say so
desuarchive.org/int/thread/109591229

Attached: 1561531120826.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

Obviously it's not that bad if you haven't actually killed yourself yet

Brainlet logic

I also seem to remember a /a/ theard as well?

what if i did

loooool kiz misin looool
imagine actually wanting to kill urself after the age of 11, not a little boy anymore grow up, life is tough

No you guys are just a bunch of depressed losers without real problems. 80% if not more people in the world live a harder life everyday and they're happy with what they've got

desuarchive.org/a/thread/191744999/

Attached: 1557940723227.jpg (640x360, 57K)

>and they're happy with what they've got
stockholm syndrome

Ahhh yes, many weeaboo tears have fell on bodypillows that day.

And many sandnigger tears as well

Attached: 1562184922135.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Don't really agree with you here. It's not like you can measure the pain or how someone feels by thinking like that.

>tfw you don't know depression is an illness
And most of these people you're refering to have a reason to live most of the time. Whether it's their beliefs or there's something they care so much enough to keep on living, they do have a reason and probably they're not fucking mentally ill.

Correct me if I'm fucking wrong.

exactly

you're probably a rich kid from a nice family in a nice area with no sense of poverty

yet you're the suicidal 1, my brother grew up with my dad who is middle-class and he's suicidal also, yet I grew up in poverty and I could never be such a beta cuck

Fucking hell wrong thread

>i think about killing myself every single day, what gave it away?

Attached: potężny1.jpg (590x950, 79K)

none of that is true about me you faggot

No, it's in the middle where most understand danish but don't speak it fluently
It happens even for the best of us, don't worry

Seek professional help. It can help, anons.

Yes its an illness, born out of a life of comfort and boredom. Why is it that muh meme depression is so much more prevalent in first world developed countries and among the wealthy than among those poor people who actually experience physical hardship and suffering everyday?

Unbelievably fucking based.

Inuit is the most powerful race in Jow Forums

Attached: hunter.jpg (427x358, 25K)

Same since 2010

Always at your service, ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1562721944160.gif (650x750, 264K)

why is it always americans?

Therapy helped me quite a lot to be fair. At the moment I really want to create a daily routine to get basic but important stuff done in time then have some spare time for my hobbies. I also want to improve myself for the sake of feeling worthy and so I can make the people who cares about me a lot more happy.

And ''first'' philosopers in the history are Greeks, who lived pretty much a great life.

You and a worker in Afghanistan, or even in Turkey, has a really different life style and beliefs. While they are thinking ''We're only here because god says so, and thus, we should pray and keep living.'' and pretty much raised with seeing that's what life is all about, that's not the same case for majority of people living in a country such as USA as a rich person.

People that live in modern cities has access to information, and more importantly usually they know what to look for and instead of majority of the human population, they seek what's life is about and think about their lives and all that kind of jazz.

Just look up for the definition of the word despair.

That's what I think. I'm really exhausted and sorry if there's anything unclear.

Forgot to mention, you should check out Le suicide by Durkheim.

That makes a lot of sense actually, I was wondering about it before. Thanks

That's great to hear Turkbro! Keep it up fren!

This put a smile on my face, Italianon.