Seriously though, why do Belgians keep wrecking their F-16s?

Attached: flailing falcon.jpg (1254x1201, 479K)

Because Ameriplanes are a scam

Why are Europeans even flying F16s?

The last time a maintenance guy accidentally fired the gun on the ground and killed some other F-16s

Europe hardly had any domestic industry at the time and the F-16 has proven to be a great plane in all regards. It was also still cold war so the USA had a lot more political leverage over Europe to buy American military gear.

Also to add to my last post most European countries are also partners in the F-35 program. Though I don't think there will ever be a next one.

Belgians are dumb

Why wouldn't they? It's probably our best fighter, it's an extremely proven multirole aircraft

They should be donated to the Chilean air force

It's the most numerous active fighter jet in the world

I'm going to go ahead and guess that in it's early stages people gave the same complaints as they do with the F-35 today, pointing at the Starfighter and bitching at the USA for launching an outlandish $200 million program.
Add a few typical child diseases and a few lost planes and you have an easy target

works in my airfoce ;-)

The hate had died down, it's barely mentioned by normie media. It's undoubtedly going to be a phenomenal and revolutionary platform

The early F-16 was designed to be a day fighter and bears almost no resemblance to the way current F-16s are used. I'm sure in 40 years the F-35 will be nothing like the current one at all.

It 40 years it will be an autonomous drone platform

>Polish airforce
Makes sense

way better than the Swiss af

Swiss will probably buy F-35 like the Polish have done

They're old and will be replaced soon anyway.

>not buying brand new

Poorfags lmao.

Because gigachad f-22 > chad f-16 >virgin f-35

With? F35s?

cope europoor

Attached: f14s.jpg (1200x816, 149K)

Super Tucano > rest

Attached: file.png (990x659, 495K)

Do you even have an air force?

yes

I'm in rotc right now trying to get a pilot's slot. I needed to get a waiver because I was too much of a manlet to properly fit in the aircraft, and also too light to safely eject.

Attached: 18Jfipr.png (1182x1370, 961K)

No

F-35 won the contest despite France trying to pull a fast one and undercut the competition

They fixed the weight issue with the helmets IIRC

they got butthurt because of it lel

Kek please. Everyone knows that American tech is overprised trash that becomes obsolete and starts breaking down the moment it comes out. Just because the (((military-indystrial complex))) gets to milk your taxes doesnt mean we have to fall for it too.
Anyone with half a brain just buys Russian.

>Europe hardly had any domestic industry
fuck you

>Anyone with half a brain just buys Russian.

Attached: russian airshow.jpg (800x591, 49K)

Yeah just buy that Russian 5th gen.. oh wait slavs cant even afford to build it themselves

Hmm? I haven't heard anything about that

Me neither

Says the country buying Triton UAVs because they can't develop their own high-endurance drones

I think at the time companies like Dassault and BAF were still somewhat considered unproven and national projects.

Attached: 1411431774512.jpg (724x720, 95K)

Thousands of Mirage III and Mirage F1 fighters had been sold abroad already. The UK had built quite a few modern aircraft too, and the Tornado was on its way

Attached: Akane grin.png (247x373, 71K)

Attached: slavshit.jpg (800x508, 66K)