Ask an Italian girl anything

Ask an Italian girl anything

Attached: 1444868641978.png (292x350, 30K)

SHOW TITS OR GTFO?

How do I get good at math

Are you a man?

Yes
Practice
Incel

what do you think of text adventure games?

Attached: text.gif (120x160, 826)

Show bobs and vagena

Test

Are you cute?

low test

Test

how many black boys do you fuck

Only cats are cute
Incel
Made for boomers

g-g-girl?
w-what's the uh... the sexiest... uh the s-sexiest sex you've ever sexed?

wtf are you doing in B*snia?

Not a question but fucking have sex with me

Cute

Never had sex
wtf are you doing in canada kim
no

forgot the proxy?

Yes

Okay, several of you "gamer guys" have tried asking me, a "Gamer" Girl out on a date. Yes, I am an attractive girl and yes, I do play video games sometimes. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is better than you could possibly be. However, for other single girls, follow this guide.

Prior to even approaching me, try fulfilling some BASIC requirements.

Have a LIFE. Have at least a dozen friends you hit up for weekend outings with at least 30 more you can say "sup" to on a daily basis. Your only worth is a social being.
Good looks. White teeth, shower 2x a day and do it right, proper shaving, cologne, styled hair
Video games are fine but in moderation. A few rounds of guitar hero (with FRIENDS, be social) or wii sports is nice per week. Playing your World of Wizards on your laptop all day makes you a disgrace
Be attractive. We girls uphold our end, you need to get a tan, hit the damn gym. We dont require a six-pack when it's not beach week, but get some big muscles, a V-shaped torso, definition.
Have hobbies. Play sports, be in clubs, fraternities. Someone with no membership is a loser!
Tall. Seriously GTFO you 5'8" pygmy men, I thought you went extinct 40,000 years ago
Size matters! 7" or so minimum, and be thick. No girl likes a pencil in her vag, feels bad man. Also please dont have a gross anteater dick, get that cheesy slime snipped!
You must know how to handle a girl. If you need any instructions, you're a failure. Pleasure us for hours, foreplay begins hours before sex, don't last any less than half an hour jesus
Be successful. If you're 18 you better have worked for 2-3 years and be off to a good college. If you're 22 you should be employed and making more than 60k. If you live with your parents past 18, don't even walk in my field of vision
Most importantly, EXPERIENCE. If you haven't dated before, you wont know how to handle a girl. This is common sense, you gotta be skilled with girls to get with us, Capich?

Attached: RrThzqPdLtQ_rtYom76liqu7cquxYDHchzFrJ5MHkmbrRaxwpb17UU0Tq8NLwsy1507i5buve6Ipfjtks6Vk9UgaRC8EbVEt9uA- (540x304, 138K)

fuck off roastie, playing candy crush on your phone is not gameing

Attached: 1555432691257.jpg (605x658, 63K)

Oh I'm sorry. I just looked at your profile I didn't realize you where a lady. (And a beautiful one at that) I try my best to respect women. Especially women in gaming. As a matter of fact now I actually do agree with you. I'm sorry. Maybe you could even add me on PSN and we can play some games together. We could play GTA, overwatch, Minecraft, maybe even a little COD. add me xXxChildMolesterxXx. Sorry about my name. My cousin made it a while back. He is not a good person like me and does not carry my values.
Good day ma'am.
Also I PM'd you. Take a look and lmk what you think.

Copypasta tier

Not funny.
Didn't laugh.

Attached: 1565221321950.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

incel

Cope

cringe

Seethe and have sex

Attached: 1567868478551.jpg (489x489, 30K)

so new, ew
Dilate

What's your phone number?

ARE YOU ITALIAN???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PLEASE REPLY TO MY QUESTION

PLEASE REPLY TO MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

RUDE

Cringe

Attached: cringe.jpg (600x449, 102K)

yes

no

maybe

:)

i was not talking with you, please remove yourself from my eye sign, you are very scare and this make me anxious.
i wish you can suceed with all the things you seek in your life, but you are not going to have them with me, i don't have anything but turk defiance.
If there is any way we can solve this like civilized people, so we both can take our own patchs in ours lives and seek the real virtue of life.

Kek it's a perverted jew larping as a roastie.

Hnnnngggggggg ohhhhh goooooodddd im foooooookinnnnn cooomin

Attached: 1567095125510.webm (640x480, 545K)

wow you are funny hahaha i laugh ahahah

incel