Where were you that night Jow Forums?

Attached: 2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png (1280x812, 687K)

I kept seeing polls saying 98% win chance for Hilldawg and I decided it wasn't worth staying up all night for
When I woke up I checked the BBC app and it said Trump won and I legit thought the site was hacked because it was supposed to be impossible
many regrets were had

I was having sex. You should try it sometime.

In Europe

On Jow Forums

I was at work. Everyone around me was switching between unbridled rage, disbelief, and sadness. It was fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1568690088447.jpg (867x807, 116K)

That was morning here in Moscow so in Uni

This. A few people even called out 'sick'.

Where were you? I was working at Whole Foods, I figured that I was seeing an overreaction compared to most places.

>As I clocked out from work that afternoon, I mused how funny it'd be if Trump won.
>checked the polls at about 8pm
>"huh, Trump is ahead"
>the night goes on
>he comes out on top
>I text my brother about about 2 am
>"TRUMP WINS! TRUMP WINS! TRUMP WINS!"
Oh man, the salt at work the next day was priceless. I was laughing my ass of for days.
Totally worth it.

Attached: 1568680077166.jpg (505x960, 46K)

Dilate

Was with my Jow Forums bros shitposting all night. It was pretty funny watching the liberals cry on tv.

Attached: 1568319543432.jpg (600x462, 54K)

I voted for him, but I was still surprised when he won.

Can't remember. American politics so do not matter here.

Did anything interesting happen that day so I can remember?

Asleep.

Look at all that red.

Blue is where the people live.

Watching it with friends on Sky News, few of us stayed up until 7am. If I recall, it was 1.30am here when the odds swung in Trump's favour, my friend lumped 20 quid on him to win prior to that

Laughing at my democrat friends.
I am not even a yank and cannot vote but it was fun.

I was sleeping

I live in North Dakota so on the following day I recall red necks driving around with American flags on the bag of their pick ups, like everywhere. Some had some confederate flags too I think.

Cityfags aren't people.

I was in D.C at the residency of the Norwegian embassy.

t. Suburbanite who thinks he is a ruralfag

I went to watch a movie and when it ended, pretty much the whole theatre was talking about it in surprise. Then we went to A&W and people were talking about it even more. Had a good laugh, expected jew out his voters by giving rich people a tax break and then he did. So it's everything I expected

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favorite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: soyjak.jpg (210x240, 16K)

based

Thanks for proving me right. Seethe more.

utterly based and shockingly accurate

cry more cityfag

Sleeping

Drunk. Which was the best way to experience that night incidentally. I'm planning to get shitfaced again for 2020 too.

doubt
i was face deep in your mum's clam

I was in my dorm.

I was fucking screaming at 3:00 am

I literally saw students crying on the way to class the next day lol

>megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital

Attached: 1563124210056.png (671x465, 4K)