A war is about to start

a war is about to start

which side and why?

Attached: Iran-Saudi.png (599x349, 76K)

it's hard to choose honestly, iranians have the moral high ground but saudis got the oilgibs

Iran straight up did 9/11 and didn't help at all with the Iraq war. Saudi Arabia has been a much better ally.

>a war is about to start
no
>which side and why?
neither, both helped us in the past 50 year

Munch a popcorn as I watch them exterminating eachother

Attached: image4061139x.jpg (370x278, 20K)

hope saud*s get nuked

They also both fucked us over

The side in front of monitor.

Fuck them both, I hope the war lasts long so that they can weaken each other as much as possible.

Iran is just a regional menace but Saudi is a cancer on the entire planet

Attached: 5d6.jpg (1285x1440, 106K)

Bros

Attached: B979CD63-9365-4BBC-96B0-73AFE34617EF.png (598x588, 514K)

>iran continues Shiite chimpouts in yemen
>conitnues to bomb saudi oil out of market
>meanwhile the texas and gulf oil fields of america reap more profits, making shit loads of money
>america just has massive sanctions on iran to prevent the west from getting their oil
>america drills Alaska
calling it now America doesn't give a shit those two fighting was our end game

oh great. we have 5 million syrian refugees and syria's population is around 20 million.

that means we'll have 20 million more refugees.

but... nvm

I like how everyone in the middle east hates the refugees as much as euros though

Both sides suck ass but if I had to choose it'd be Iran.

Who didn't?

Iran, they are the only thing standing against the ZOG menace.

Saudi if they win we will have Iranian oil to the market too so the prices will go down

i say we nuke both

iran
conquer saudis
take their oil from them
$$$$$
+free persian gf

>istanbul
>middle east
i live in capital of eastern rome burger.

If I had to chose one I hope Iran emerges victorious, but fuck em both regardless.

What neighborhood?

Attached: 1544298953662.jpg (856x960, 78K)

Iran

1. Indo-European country
2. Magnificent history, culture, music, art, food etc
3. I mentioned food, but Iranian food is honestly the best thing I've ever had a taste of
4. They have existed for over 3500 years
5. Their name translates to land of the aryans and the word Iranian is derived from Aryan
6. Europoors (especially Germans, Scandinavians, Anglos and some Slavs) wish they were Iranian (WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIT)

Americans are literally retarded.
The only reason we refer to Oriental countries as "Asian" is because Americans don't know anything better.

iran has been hijacked by isalm fanatics(imams trained from hitlers propaganda machine) that want to bring the end of the world

And Arabestan-e Saudi is a same level shithole, but unlike Persians with their Shahname and pre-pisslamic history, they dont have anything of value for mankind to remember.

You're middle eastern and it's pathetic that you think you're not. You're closer to arabs/persians culturally than an Italian so don't fuckin mention romans again you pathetic sandnigger. I keep having to argue with you and the Levantines about this shit and it's getting annoying

A War in the gulf is the first step to destroying China. A massive interruption in oil shipments gets rid of at least 36% of Chinese oil imports. Their local production cannot make up the slack and all of Asia is flung into turmoil.

IrĂ¡n
>Persian culture
>fathers of civilization
Saudi Arabia
>nomad sand niggers
>got lucky having petroleum

The answer is logic, Ir Iran

This is some butthurt ayyrab who is mad Turks are waking up to our true Anatolian/Greco-Roman heritage. The ayyrab fears the Turkish whip.

Based

Iran
saudi arabia is gay

I'm Italian you stupid shitskin. None of you are ever going to be white and just cause a part of the middle east was eastern rome doesn't mean shit today so cope

i stand with the good guys

Attached: hero.png (1024x682, 104K)

We don't have any Arab blood you shitalian. Arabs are hated by most Turks.

>Germany
>Villain
>literally ever

Attached: 1419759392790.png (397x500, 347K)

Holy fucking based

>We

Attached: Choo-choo back to central asia.jpg (800x820, 71K)

I called you middle eastern you stupid sandnigger. I'm very well aware that you all hate each other and I hope to god Israel nukes you all into oblivion soon

> Italian

You are just American. Why are all of you people such heritage fags?

> I hope to god Israel nukes you all into oblivion soon
I can't wait

yeah at the beginning of the week i thought it's fucked but nothing's happening

I just hope as much muzzies as possible die

>Americans are literally retarded.
>The only reason we refer to Oriental countries as "Asian" is because Americans don't know anything better.
Yes it's all us we are the only ones that call it Asia (ignoring we use east asian) and "orientals" and "mongoloids" arent viewed as antiquated terms. Meanwhile orient refers to all of asia as well. Your language also calls everyone from East Asia and Southest Asia, "Chino".

>>fathers of civilization
Since when? There were many other empires that came before them.

thats like asking what kind of shit do you prefer, cow shit or elephant shit. Both are shit. I would enjoy the shitshow from my comfy home. Let them fight and hopefully all die!

The winning one obviously so both get destroyed as much as possible

Iran, hope more refugees invade Europe.

iran, because they truly hate the jew and don't cospire with them like the saudi

when war breaks out you can stay at my house if you're rich