American houses

>american houses

Attached: 1567498477650.jpg (1440x1687, 317K)

god bless

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

based

Attached: cardboard.webm (480x270, 329K)

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

prefab houses are cheaper, don't criticise Americans for being bold enough to innovate

do

Here ever the niggers living in slums build their houses with bricks.

As I always say.
Literally paper huts.
When your neighbor sneezes you have to tell them bless you or they'll think you're rude.

so? is there something wrong with wooden houses? I mean outside your imagination that there is

I’ve lived in a prefab house my whole life, and it’s survived numerous hurricanes with no damage. They're built for a reason. The people who criticize them just show how little they actually know.

>Houses that rot easily, get full of termites, have mold that gives you asthma, have awful insulation, get full of rodents that easily bite through it, are a nest for all kind of pests, have pathetically shitty sound proofing, creek all day long and fall down if you as much as sneeze on them.
>Absolutely nothing wrong at all with them.

Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that britbong

I literally lived in America for years in various apartment complexes, I could hear my neighbors sneeze or their alarms going on. The houses are literally made out of paper, wood and foam.

brick houses are objectively uglier

Yeah sure bro.

Attached: triggered.jpg (800x900, 638K)

>wooden
It's a fucking cardboard, not even close to real wooden house

Wow almost like the walls are hollow. Wtf hearing sounds? That’s crazy talk man these Americans are WILD

sorry, mate, I was thinking about my dick when I saw your mum last night. jk, she's really ugly

is the one on the top even a house? bottom one is a house you raise your kids in, i'm not sure what you do in the top one. drink cocktails and have gay sex?

That's weird. I've been living in an apartment for three years, and i can't hear my neighbors at all. Not even when they party.

The one on top is wood and concrete not brick

There is absolutely no wood used, wood is for retards.
There's these things called CEMENT BLOCKS, they actually use them for BUILDINGS in your country, they give peasants the wood.
Yes its a home where people and kids can live, except its not made out of shit.

you might be delusional or color blind if you see no wood there, lol

>Literally doesn't know what ceramic is
No one would use real wood on the outside of their house, that shit would look like ass in a few months.
It's wood-looking ceramic.
The absolute state of ameriturds lmao

Attached: EASYWOOD-IVORY.jpg (800x1024, 489K)

Soon to be listed for $500,000!