Americans really do this

>Americans really do this...

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-220033~2.png (1080x810, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X0bsL8L9iIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link
youtu.be/X0bsL8L9iIY

Do americans really?
>>Executive Order 6102 is a United States presidential executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt "forbidding the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States"

>all your wealth are belong to us
>use worthless paper for money coz it gibs gubbmint moar lower
Sounds about right for FDR

>the people are not gray already

Well, pretty sure this is fake.

american is hilarious

>223,000 (two hundred and twenty three thousand) American dollars

Attached: 1528226540951.jpg (592x492, 63K)

Seething paulbots detected.

Attached: 8CB51452-7B90-4660-A3F7-45018FB6F649.gif (586x345, 145K)

it's true that whites don't know to dance

FDR was trash.

Pepsi vs Cola, Red vs Blue, negroball 1 vs negroball 2, opioids vs cocaine

>make stupid decision that costs tens if not hundreds of thousands in American funbux
>No you pay it for me random stranger
Jesus Christ

They have a black guy and an Asian woman in that video, there is no excuse.

>Black man
>Asian woman
>Jewish woman
Why do americans do this?

>I finally made my last student loan payment - the end of a ten year long, $222,817.26 struggle (that started off as a $147,602.95 long struggle before interest kicked in)

That's like only 50% interest for a 10 year loan, this is cheap as fuck.

Paulbot delusion.

Stupid zoomer.

>colleges are liberal/leftist strongholds
>the professors who preach the virtues of Free Gibs won't work for free
Diggy shiggy

Attached: 1568742487315.jpg (235x214, 8K)

t. Names his kids “Big Mac” and “Mtn Dew”

>colleges are liberal/leftist strongholds
Not as much as the right wants people to think. Right wing clowns get sympathy points in the public eye for no reason other than that they claim to be grievously oppressed when people call them out.

Education is public enemy #1 to the right-wing because educated people are more likely to realize facts like capitalists are behind illegal immigration and that it’s large industries shilling global warming denialism.

Or, because Academia is full of people who get paid and lavished with praise for saying I deserve to die for existing, and that my sons should be given mandatory HRT to combat muh toxic masculinity, and that a fetish for castrating yourself doesn't make you mentally ill.

Most of this is either rare, uncommon, exaggerated, or just fabricated.

You see, you wouldn’t believe any of that trisomal bullshit if you weren’t profoundly ignorant.

>No! How dare you believe your own two eyes!
>Listen and BELEEEEEEEEIVE WHAT WE TELL YOU BECAUSE WE ARE EXPERTS!

Attached: 1568749129936.png (454x520, 219K)

I dropped out of high school and never went to college is student loan debt as bad as people make it out to be?

It’s not just that you’re profoundly ignorant, but that you seem to relish the fact.

Get your vision tested.

>I am superior to you because I have a $100,000 piece of paper that proves I can regurgitate what my professors want to hear! They are 100% infallibly objective and have no ideological agenda whatsoever!

What’s with the inferiority complex? Just because we’re using big “book words” doesn’t mean that we’re mocking you.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this strawman fest

The only books you read are Harry Potter and comic books.

They act white

back to Breitbart with ye

>literally took us out of the Great Depression
>won WWII
>coaxed America out of its lolbertarian pie-in-the-sky masochism to drag us into the 20th century
You never hear about laissez faire corporatecucks like Coolidge or Cleveland because they accomplished nothing. Wilson, Roosevelt, Teddy and Truman all actually did things with their power and its paid off. Eisenhower would have been a good goy if the Democratic congress hadn't strongarmed him into making highways.
Face it, social security, medicare, medicaid etc have all made people's life inifinitely better. Meat inspectors are a good thing, yes? Drug inspectors? FDIC? Stop being a whining contrarian cunt and admit that he got elected because the laissez faire pipe dream had FAILED. Turns out "the only rule is: there are no rules!" is a horrible idea for a global economy. People starving and stockbrokers cratering the sidewalk repudiating the hypercapitalist lie that people can police themselves from the evil of the greed.

TL;DR you'll always be a good goy, but that's ok because FDR and those that came after him FORCED you to do what's best for yourself and society ;)

Do you have any evidence to support this?

?

Look up Tim Wise.

Tfw government pays for my education

Attached: 1568879790335-int.png (777x652, 465K)

>she worked for 10 years without taking more than 4 weeks off
>not even when her father killed himself
What the fuck burgers? Why do you let yourself get fucked this hard?

He's an anti-racism activist. What has he said specifically? Is it verified? Is it a sentiment that has been mirrored or echoed many times elsewhere? If not, academia is not "filled" with people like him.

FDR’s successors were all a bit shit, m8. That essentially got us to the current situation.

It's really not.
t. Works in higher ed

At least one of those things he totally pulled out of his ass.

Nice falseflag

The debts dance has three times the power of the wagie dance. Do not mock it lightly.

>I paid and lavished with praise for saying I deserve to die for existing
Ah, I see you've taken the "provocative social media/blog post/clickbait headline meant to rile up retards" pill. Just know that you only even heard of a literal-who because the internet needs you to sell adspace. And its a match made in heaven because you're a good goy who will slurp down whatever cherry they've picked for you

lmao I'll bet you think the "Shakespeare/pharaohs/Mozart was black" shit is actually real too and not just an internet troll getting paid to trick mouthbreathers. Fucking retards I swear

>t. white liberal who went to state uni in one of the most liberal states
>never ever heard anything like you're talking about
>never heard anything worse than "check your privilege" from a group of like 3 activists at a table trying to get signups
See if I was a retard like you with a persecution complex I'd go on Jow Forums and screech "THIS IS PROOF THAT UNIS ARE LEFT-WING ANTI-WHITE SAFE SPACES" but I'm not retarded. So I know it was 3 retards exercising their right to free speech, not even 0.1% of the student body.

First off, unless you're a limey fuck off with m8.

Second, no, it's a democracy, WE got to the current situation. As in the voters. E.g. by screeching whenever the government fucks up but refusing to pay for it.
>t. lives in one of the richest ZIP codes in USA and the roads are worse than when I was in Saint Petersberg, Russia or Mexico City
How in the flying fuck did it ever get to this point? We won both World Wars AND the Cold War! Has to be the fucking boomers, I don't know what else it could be. But I would like to murder Grover Norquist with a bandsaw

When I was in college (5-10 years ago) the professors, even the unapologetic liberal/leftie types, were caught off guard by the vocal minority of aggressive idpol/SJW crowd. I believe it’s coming from the internet and not the schools.

I dunno *bro* it seems that corporate America has been in an open state of war against the people since at least the 1970s, and blaming the average Joe for it reeks of peak liberalism.

the only reason your paper money worth a thing is oil now go die for isreal goy