Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

Previous Thread #

Learn Japanese Thread:Archives:desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

Attached: nihongo sure ni hairu anon.png (1920x1080, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/漢委奴国王印
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/倭・倭人関連の中国文献
youtu.be/xrKZsdkMtf8
soumu.go.jp/schresult.html?q=結果調べ
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/百済郡#消滅
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/白村江の戦い#百済滅亡
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/任那
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日韓歴史共同研究
youtube.com/watch?v=g2-6qHt1oRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>揚子江 where I said above yayoi came from.
I've read about that, it may have come to Japan direclty from there, but it might as well be introduced to people somewhere else in asia, who brought it to japan.

>no English equivalent to 懐かしい.
I don't know about english but there's a polish word "Nostalgia" which is pretty similar in meaning to懐かしい, although the meaning is the same it's somethimes hard to place it properly in the sentence when you are translating

As for Yamatai and Himiko I've read multiple theories about where it was? Was it related to Yamato? Was it created by some dynasty from continent. You said it may be related to Chiese dynasty, I've read about Korean dynasty fleading from Gojoseon after being defeated by Han.

Apparently English sources tend to favoru Korea, while Your sources tend to favour China

>There were lots of groups. That was even written in Japanese ancient history-ish book.
I mean it's obvious that there was a lot of groups, what I mean is that one of the groups may have been much bigger than the others and it dominated them all

しまった!!!
Previous Threadはここ

Attached: 1513620476153.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

>Was it related to Yamato?
There is no theory established yet. But Himiko could be ancestor of Yamato. Because of the name "Himiko", as I said, Himiko can read as 日巫女 shaman of the Sun. Yamato worshiped the Sun. And there also was female shaman until like Nara era who was tennou's daughter and was even superior to tennou who lived in 伊勢神宮.

>I've read about Korean dynasty fleading from Gojoseon after being defeated by Han.
They also came here, but they were not related to tennou in any ways.

>English sources tend to favoru Korea,
Because most likely those were made by Korean or people who misled by Korean.
Korean history is desperately distorted. Even mainland Chinese know it.

>what I mean is that one of the groups may have been much bigger than the others and it dominated them all
If anything, the group might be the descendant of 秦. 秦 dynasty perished at like bc200 iirc. And the alleged people came here multiple times; they can be differentiated from others by the surname.

>Apparently English sources tend to favoru Korea, while Your sources tend to favour China
Also if you doubt me, just read other old Japanese literatures. literally there is almost no description about korea in it. If we were descendants of Korean as you are insisting, our ancestors must've had some nostalgia toward korea, right? Its only about China.

Yes, Himiko is very likely to be connected to the sun goddes.

>Korean history is desperately distorted. Even mainland Chinese know it.
This whole thing which from our point of view looks like asian countries fighting each others about their history, makes things even more complicated than they already are.

>And the alleged people came here multiple times; they can be differentiated from others by the surname.
Until now I was thinking that yayoi came mainly from Korean peninsula. (eventually Chinese may have came through the peninsusla) I can't say you changed my mind, but I'm definetely going to do more reasearch about the possibilities of migration from China.
First I'd want to know, how much did Chinese knew about Japanese islands in 300 - 200 BC so I can tell how much likely it would be for them to intentionally chose Japan as a destination of their journey.

I wish one of Sensei's in my Daigaku could help me, but the only history related subject we have is Japanese culture and literature. Lady that's teaching us could probably tell you everything about Tea ceremony or traditional Japanese garden, bud I doubt She'd help me much with what I really want to learn.

Yes but historical books written hundreds years ago may not always be correct. For example there's polish historical writer from medieval era called Stańczyk, he's book gives us much knowledge but it is also causing many problems for modern historians because he just liked to make some things up to make story look better or more epic.

So as much as those old japanese books may have priceless knowledge, I do not know if all the informations in them are correct. For example they say that Gaya was Japanese colony, while most of Historians agree that it was just a protectorate.

あーうー

大和朝廷を大和の国といったんでそれを中国人が邪馬台国と当て字したんだろう

和の国を倭国と当て字したりね

>asian countries fighting each others about their history
It's only Koreans who butthurted about every single history relating to Japan and korea. So they even changed almost of Korean history, like "jap is evil and distorted Korean history. So real Korean history must be THIS". And sometimes the evidence found in China that proves Korea distorted its own history.

>how much did Chinese knew about Japanese islands in 300 - 200 BC
I'm not so expert that i can answer every question correctly. but at least we could know 卑弥呼 with Chinese history book. Basically Chinese history books were most reliable in East Asia. They keep writing the book after the dynasty ended. So they were not affected by current dynasty.

百済の血が一滴入ってるから天皇は百済人の末裔ってのは無理がある

>So as much as those old japanese books may have priceless knowledge
I'm not saying historical book as literature I said. I just pointed out if we were Korean descendants, our ancestors must've had some nostalgia toward korea, right?
Lets see this below.

Look up 秦氏(はた). 秦 family's people was a big population and they called themselves as descendants of 秦 dynasty. And the family was a fixer of Kyoto and built up kyoto with its economic power, even though they were not noble. And also they built temples and shrines in kyoto; as to shrine, there are the most number of shrines relating to 秦氏 in Japan. And they came here via Korean peninsula.
Blind monks in kyoto who ofc belonged to temples that were most likely built by 秦氏, were living off of telling a story of 平家物語.

朝っぱらから暑苦しい議論してるな

this is a part of the beginning of 平家物語.

>遠くの異朝をとぶらへば、秦の趙高、漢の王莽、梁の朱忌、唐の禄山、これらは皆、旧主先皇の政にも従はず、楽しみを極め、諫めをも思ひ入れず、天下の乱れんことを悟らずして、民間の愁ふるところを知らざつしかば、久しからずして、亡じにし者どもなり。

Those blind monks who belonged to temples built by 秦氏 were telling this story. And the part is about foreign country and it was only China.

If our ancestor had some nostalgia toward korea, its not strange if there was some description about Korean country, right?

発端は韓国人の貼った天皇談話の動画か

こっちのほうが数分早いよ

>how much did Chinese knew about Japanese islands
This gold seal was presented to Japan by 漢.
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/漢委奴国王印

Attached: 260px-King_of_Na_gold_seal.jpg (260x142, 9K)

今日は色々で面白かったな、大和国の上は太陽がも登ってきたね。でもこちはまだまだです。
おやすみなさいみんな

>I'm not so expert that i can answer every question correctly.
It's okay, I was just writing thing that would be useful to know.

それは。。。ゲームでWakou Pirates(倭寇?)って言うことばを聞いたw

I didn't know that part evidence at all, it's something I must learn more about.

>If our ancestor had some nostalgia toward korea, its not strange if there was some description about Korean country, right?
Seems reasonable
>I just pointed out if we were Korean descendants, our ancestors must've had some nostalgia toward korea, right?
That seems legite. But I only mentioned that I've heard a theory about Japanese court being related to Korean.
The theory I was trying to defend was that Yayoi as a tribe/group of people may have come to Japan from Korean peninsula. They may have not been related at all(or only slightly related) to Koreans that came after them and created first Korean kingdoms.

That's what I originally thought, but You gave me a lot to think and research about.

Came from Corean Penisula to ファック島, heheh. I'm tired and I need to sleep as You can see...

Thank You a lot for our discussion, and I hope to talk with You again some day.
君は一晩中俺と話していたね、ありがとう、今はゆっくり休んでください
おやすみなさい、弥生の夢を

Attached: Yui sleeping with her lover.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

ポーラちゃんの負けだ?ありえない。。。
いいよ、あっち行ってくださいみんな

Yes, the golden seal, but it was presented to Japanese in 57 AD, after some sort of government/dynasty was already established.
Japanese clans/tribes/states had realationship with China in Yayoi period. I was asking thinking more about Chinese knowledge of Japan before yayoi period...

Thanks for discussion again but I really need to sleep.バイバイ

Attached: 1525803125314.png (772x992, 865K)

I guess one of the reason why you are so obsessed about Korean route is the similarity of grammar of both Japanese and Korean. But you know there are other examples too. for example, some Philippine tribe whose facial feature is quite similar to Japanese has also exactly the same grammar and vowels as Japanese. They are way more Japanese looking than Korean.
And Ainu also has.
Anyway good night.

おはやうでござります

Attached: e0059574_1315225.jpg (267x300, 20K)

>Japanese clans/tribes/states had realationship with China in Yayoi period.
Your question could be nonesense. Because if no people know Japan islands, no one came here before yayoi era, right?
I bet you can't sleep. :D

もう考えられないからかれ:
裸コスプレーの話を無視にしてねw

Attached: azus scared in bed.gif (500x281, 1022K)

I just found this. Some Chinese history book said that Japanese could be descendants of 呉.
You can't sleeeeeep

>『晋書』、『梁書』などが、倭人の出自に関しては「太伯之後」という文言を記している。呉の祖である太伯の子孫という意図であろう。
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/倭・倭人関連の中国文献

おやす

Oyasumisu

Please let me sleep, my brain is no longer working( ; ω ; )
and the fact that your source is in japanese which is harder for me than english doesn't help www

We can meet in this thread anytime and I promise I'll save your source and read it in the morning

「周時天下太平 倭人來獻鬯草」(異虚篇第一八)
周の時、天下太平にして、倭人来たりて暢草を献ず

Japanese came to china in 周 era (bc1046 - bc256)
So at least bc256 and at most bc1046 China recognized Japan.

youtu.be/xrKZsdkMtf8

ロリポーは寝る寝る言って何時間も監視してるんだぜ
話題にするほと執着する
素人がメンヘラを理解したり、説得しようとしても引き摺られるだけ

今日はデートだ

Attached: 1561995051936.jpg (640x480, 42K)

「成王時 越裳獻雉 倭人貢鬯」(恢国篇第五八)
成王の時、越裳は雉を献じ、倭人は暢草を貢ず
成王(rein bc1042~bc1021)
So China recognized Japan at least bc 11centuries.

熊クン?良かったね
みんな仏様の彫像写真のスレに居るよ

ここは嵐がfloodingさせたスレだからもうじき消えちゃうよ

That's a good thing to know.

I just wanted to tell You that I admire your knowledge and I thank you so much for discussig with me instead of going ape shit like everone else.

まじで眠りやすくなる、その曲はw
今は絶対Jow Forumsを消して寝ます!!!!

おい、クソやろ!ポーラちゃんのおやすみちゅうはどこだ?

Attached: k_on__mugi_and_yui_by_meru_chan.png (708x576, 297K)

>今日はデートだ

Attached: file-20190205-86224-8g8wxm.jpg (496x330, 12K)

そう
へ、他のスレがある?なぜ二つある?
台風が来ているよね、気をつけよう

は?
赤い下さい

Attached: 1484944129017.png (259x224, 16K)

ま〜ん(藁

お・つ・あ・げ

あよ
なんか、僕が寝ている間、
ネトウヨが暴れていたようだが気にするな。
君の貼った図に明らかように、地域差があるが、
日本人の三割強以上が父系が縄文系となる。
紹介した資料に15~20%とあるのは、近畿の大和だろう。
文化・ethnicの名称としての「縄文」と時代区分としての
「縄文」は異なる。
弥生時代、大部分の「縄文文化」人は長江文明を受け入れ、
定住水稲耕作を営み、次第に混血していった。
また、東北の「出雲」のように、弥生文化から続縄文文化に
移行した「弥生人」もいる。だから、弥生時代の日本には、
文化・ethnicとしての縄文と弥生、人種としての縄文と弥生の
4通りの組み合わせは、全て、弥生という時代に共存した。
弥生と縄文の混血が倭人であり大和に統一されて、
大和民族を形成する。その形成時期は4~5世紀と見る。
(中国の歴史書上では前2世紀)。
で、朝鮮半島南部を支配していたのは、この倭人であり、
つまり、九州から北上して、支配していた。
よく勘違いされているが、白頭山の大噴火があり、
紀元前の朝鮮半島の人口は少ない。
また、厳密に区別しなければならないのは、古代朝鮮人と
現在の朝鮮人はケルトとゲルマン以上に異なる。
現在の朝鮮人は、地域的には「南満州人」であり、
元々の国名は「渤海」です(中国の教科書はそうなっているため、
韓国人は反発していますが、朝鮮半島は中国の一地方であり、
倭王は冊封時代には、そこの「将軍」つまり軍事長官を兼任しています)。
そして、現在の朝鮮・韓国人は、13世紀、モンゴルの圧力で、
李氏朝鮮の下に成立した。

Attached: j90ee7ppey8.jpg (640x640, 25K)

それから、ネトウヨ君への反論を含め、韓国とポーランドの違いについて。
韓国は、1919年に上海に設立された大韓民国臨時政府の後継を自称しています。
しかし、
1 大韓民国臨時政府は、世界のいかなる国からも国家の承認を受けていない。
2 その下に組織された「光復軍」 は、日本といかなる戦闘もおこなっていない。
3 韓国はヤルタ会談にもポツダム宣言にも参加していない。
4 韓国はサンフランシスコ平和条約に参加していない。
実際には、韓国は日本の一部としてWW2に参戦し、
大量のB級C級戦犯をかかえ、反連合国側の敗戦国の一つです。
連合国の一員であるポーランドては全く異なります。

Attached: hwwum7pt8rn.jpg (640x903, 59K)

Hello Japanons, I'm currently doing a research paper on electoral results in Asian countries, but I'm having trouble finding any official database for Japan's election results in english.

Wikipedia has results up to the latest one, but I do not want to use it because its not exactly healthy to cite Wikipedia in an academic paper. There are other websites but they only list the last few elections, and I need one that spans a larger timeline. There's another databook published by Oxford University Press but it's only up to 2001, again there's the timeline issue. I was hoping that you guys could point me to any Japanese sites that keep up to date electoral statistics/results.

Sorry for intruding upon the thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ありがとうございました!

Cite the source Wikipedia is citing.

I do n’t know if it ’s useful or not..

The Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications website has a Japanese version of the election results for the general elections in japan .
soumu.go.jp/schresult.html?q=結果調べ
However, according to the Ministry ,there is no such English version.
You may have no other way than looking up the Japanese election results on the wiki.
On other Asian countries' websites, can you find the election results in English?

Google for "Diet Japan election"
You can find official announcements
当たり前のことだが、選挙の結果も、全て公表されている。
Wikiにも引用元は明記されている。
その結果をどう解釈するかは別の問題。

Attached: hwwuq7y4a9w.jpg (640x895, 64K)

this is the real thread? i'm confused rn

OPがスレを建てた時間を見ろ
数分だけどあっちが先だ
このスレをbumpするんじゃない

すずかが通りますよww

殴ったろか?

私のフェチはあの壁とAVパッケージ。

Attached: 180907a_0009.jpg (800x1200, 153K)

最近は、エロスレイヤー一択

Attached: ringo_profile.jpg (1200x834, 181K)

アイツはまだ台湾の串を使ってる

bump

百済は滅びた国だよ
新羅も滅びた国
これが大前提

百済はツングース系の言語
今の韓国はアルタイ語だと言われてる
これだけでもかなり言語に違いがあるね
また、百済が滅びた時に大量の難民が日本に来た
日本に渡ってこれたくらいなので、そこそこの階層の百済明がゴソッと来た
つまり、百済滅亡の後百済は抜け殻同然になったし、今の韓国・朝鮮と百済は繋がりがない話

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/百済郡#消滅
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/白村江の戦い#百済滅亡
>史料によれば、朝鮮半島に残った百済人は新羅及び渤海や靺鞨へ四散し、百済の氏族は消滅したとされる[33]。

あと、新羅の方は漢民族
これも現在の韓国人とは違う人達
混同してる外国人と日本人が多いけど、ここはしっかりおさえておく必要があると思う

パンツ屋やその他の日本人が、ここで過去に何度もこれ系の話をしたと思うけど、今ひとつよくわからない人のためにわかりやすく例えるとこんな感じ

>とあるの邸宅の主(百済)を殺し、その邸宅を自分の物にした者(新羅)が居た
>その後、その男は別の男(高麗)にその邸宅を奪われた
>さらにそのずっと後(何だかんだと色々とあったけど)、その邸宅が5000年前から自分のものだと主張する男(韓国)が現れた
>その男は邸宅の元の主(百済)は自分たちの祖先であって、その祖先の血が少しだけ入っている隣の家の家族(日本)は自分たちと同祖だと主張した

任那日本府について教えてください

green文字だと読みにくいので

とあるの邸宅の主(百済)を殺し、その邸宅を自分の物にした者(新羅)が居た
その後、その男は別の男(高麗)にその邸宅を奪われた
さらにそのずっと後(何だかんだと色々とあったけど)、その邸宅が5000年前から自分のものだと主張する男(韓国)が現れた
その男は邸宅の元の主(百済)は自分たちの祖先であって、その祖先の血が少しだけ入っている隣の家の家族(日本)は自分たちと同祖だと主張した

昔、日本は朝鮮半島に領土を持っていたんだよ
それが任那
任那日本府はヤマト政権が運営していた出先機関の名前

任那
朝鮮半島の日本の領土

任那日本府
大和政権の出先機関の名前

地図見たらわかりやすいと思う

Attached: 任那・加羅、百済、新羅.png (244x320, 120K)

半島はしょっちゅう主が入れ変わって今に至る?
でも彼らは歴史を事実に基づいて検討するという姿勢がまったくないので
彼らとの歴史のすりあわせは無理

ちなみに、これ系の話は朝鮮人としても埒が明かないよ
彼らの事実は日本人の事実とは違うから

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/任那

>現代韓国では民族の誇りを養う為、政府や学界が、記紀、考古学的成果、広開土王碑、『宋書』倭国伝等の史料を、積極的に曲解する民族史観を国を挙げて推進している[22][23]。

>高麗大学教授で日本古代史学者の金鉉球は、『日本書紀』には倭が任那日本府を設置して、朝鮮半島南部を支配しながら、百済・高句麗・新羅三国の三国文化を搬出していったことになっているのに、韓国の中学校・高校の歴史教科書では、百済・高句麗・新羅三国の文化が日本に伝播される国際関係は説明がなされず、ただ高句麗・新羅・百済の三国が日本に文化を伝えた話だけを教えており、さらに百済・高句麗・新羅三国の文化を日本に伝えたとされる話は、朝鮮最古の史書は12世紀の『三国史記』であり朝鮮の古代の史書は存在しないため、すべて『日本書紀』から引用している。

Attached: Map_of_Gaya_-_han.png (440x342, 166K)

はい

>半島はしょっちゅう主が入れ変わって今に至る?
大陸の多くがそうだと思う
ヨーロッパもだいぶ変わったね
フン族に押し出されたゴート族がローマ帝国の領地に侵入
難民として保護されてたけど独立運動開始して、最終的にはローマ帝国が滅んだとか
確かそんな感じのがいっぱいあったと思う

>でも彼らは歴史を事実に基づいて検討するという姿勢がまったくないので
何度かすり合わせ作業はやったらしいよ
でも事実が何かと言う点がそもそも噛み合わないので議論にすらならずにひたすら平行線を辿って現在に至る

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日韓歴史共同研究

>この研究委員会に参加した古田博司によると、日韓の意見が対立した時に、日本側が「資料をご覧になってください」と言うと、韓国側は立ち上がって「韓国に対する愛情はないのかーっ!」と怒鳴り、日本側がさらに「資料を見てくれ」と言い返すと、「資料はそうだけれど」とブツブツ呟いて、再び「研究者としての良心はあるのかーっ!」と怒鳴ったという。このような韓国側研究者について古田は、「民族的感情を満足させるストーリーがまずあって、それに都合のいい資料を貼り付けてくるだけなので、それ以外の様々な資料を検討していくと、矛盾、欠落、誤読がいっぱい出てくる」、「要するに『自分が正しい』というところからすべてが始まっており、その本質は何かといえば『自己絶対正義』にほかならず、したがって何をやろうと彼らの『正義』は揺らがない」等々、批判的に評している[4]。

アイツはまだ台湾の串を使ってる

この三つ?

くきゅううううううううううう

ギャオるはなんですか

ストーカーされた
怖いです

こっちは知的障碍者用のスレか

あげおつ

あげおつ

>この研究委員会に参加した古田博司によると
この話は有名だね
恐ろしい隣国だよ
彼らとはことばが通じないし、共通のルールが作れないし国際ルールも守れない
これ未開民族を相手にするのと同じ

あげおつ

朝コーヒーを飲んでいます。おいしいペパーミントコーヒーフレシュを使って。

今日はぽーらん来ないの?

ろりぽはだめぽ

日本人はチベト、モンゴル、ヤクートあたりと共通のハプログループが多い
北周りで来た遺伝子
そして中国人とも共通遺伝子がけっこう多い
それと+ほぼ日本に固有の縄文遺伝子
このあたりが日本人特有の国民性を作り上げてるDNAというかんじ
今の朝鮮人とはかなり昔から敵対してて、中世、近世辺りでは両国ともに
鎖国してたから、遺伝子の混交は殆どないよね

しね

忙しいから来ない、
ところでどうしてこのスレ落ちてないの?

みんなの愛で支えられてるんやで?

ほー、そっかw
でもあちスレ行くように言ってたよ
Tarkみたいに3つ目のスレを立ててると思われちゃう

まあ君も面倒なやつに目をつけられたね。
ご愁傷様。

不公平に!ポーラちゃんはいい子にしてたのに、
そうだ、みんなツンデレかなー

Attached: dont cry azu or I'm going to cry as well.jpg (1440x810, 118K)

キモイ

何者でございますか

Attached: scareddissgusted Mio.jpg (400x300, 21K)

ポーラちゃんだいすき!!
おやすみなさい!

自分の気に入らない人を排除することで、支配欲を満たそうとしている人がいるのよ。
>不公平に
「不公平!」だけでええんやで。

>ええんやで
チョンでゲイのtark

おお!ありがとう、
いい夢を見て

Attached: azunyan ha mio-kaachann ni nadete morau.gif (384x288, 464K)

Guys is she jomon?

Attached: hitomionesm.jpg (599x599, 65K)

i think so

実はね、ポーラちゃんはインタネット戦争の古豪です。
でもいろんな人に荒らし建てないように頼まれたから、時々、ちょっとだけネトウヨといたずら戦いをします

I don't know, but she's hiding two Jomon babies behind that cloth on her chest.

intにいつも反日スレ立ててたからな
汚いporean

しない!韓国には関係など興味はない!
日本が好きです!何度も言っても、どうして信じてくれないの?
ネトウヨお兄ちゃん、初めはどうしてあたしのこと嫌いになっちまったのか

Attached: 1529452000482.jpg (600x525, 64K)

>古豪
そんな言葉があるの知らなかったわ。ポーラちゃんは学生で、ちゃんと社会に居場所があるんだから、掲示板しか居場所のないネトウヨニートをいじめてはいけないよ。

外専ゲイ
気持ち悪

ポーラちゃんはここしか場所がないんだよ
大学もうそっぽい

youtube.com/watch?v=g2-6qHt1oRg
I am suddenly in the mood to buy Suntory water

相手にしないのが一番だょ

君はこのスレッドを読めてる?
みたいな昔の固有名詞の漢字の羅列は
日本人でも読みづらいのに大丈夫?
このスレッドをまともに読めるのは、本当の
日本人以外はちょっと無理じゃないかと思うがね。

あとちょっとだけ、彼も楽しんでるだろうからw

起きた?お姫様?

そもそも歴史についてパンツ屋と英語話してる日本人のポストしか読みませんでした。

こんなポストを読むのにすごく時間かかる。漢字も苦手だし。。。、でも仕方ないな〜

漢字も読めないporeanが縄文とか弥生に拘って論文だと?
問い詰められると平気で心にもないことをいう嫌われ者

だからよく、パンツ屋に「そうですか、ありがとう」って答えます。実は「そう」じゃない!実はあと二時間で読み終わる( ; ω ; )