Latinas vs germanics?

discuss

Attached: 564.jpg (3028x4160, 2.39M)

latinas produce latinos

germanics
their blonde hair and blue eyes wake my instinct of impregnate white women

and this is a bad thing

Attached: 1559364868511.jpg (842x530, 113K)

wtf germany

true,all male pregnacies should be aborted

It all ends up in the same place..id say Latinas because there better singers which is part of the language barrier..latinas have better bodyshapes when young and fit..its hard to really say one is better than the other.

Attached: 16087617634_5f5da29f81_b.jpg (1023x677, 171K)

I seriously have no fucking idea what is going on in these contests. Literally any (young, non fat) girl on the street looks better than these "beauties".

Attached: 1483862675777.jpg (529x706, 100K)

Latinas of Germanic descent like Raquel Zimmermann count as Latinas? Germanics? Both? None?

Attached: images (18).jpg (450x682, 31K)

The judges are feminists

Is the right one a man?

latinas

Germanics

Attached: 1549228692146.jpg (764x1024, 182K)

Brown tomboys...

Attached: 1568428283829.jpg (435x667, 75K)

Attached: 42003539_533626893751705_4513250263653179438_n.jpg (413x516, 30K)

these girls dont look 18. what the fuck is wrong with you

Latinas look cute as fuck and I think we'd probably get along well in relationships. I don't see them as being too high maintenance and, even if they were, I don't think I would mind/take it seriously. The only problems would be them playing their music really loud and sleeping at different times to me.

who cares amerimutt, (((american))) laws are not universal

Attached: 1478249679602.jpg (1080x1080, 272K)

They are Nordo-med or norid

morality is universal. even if your laws haven't caught up yet

>morality is universal

Attached: fuck off and have sex.jpg (450x345, 51K)

Shut the fuck up she's 18

Attached: 4u8nhg9sl7j31.jpg (1080x1147, 636K)

>thinks his retarded country is absolute.

you guys are justifying pedophilia. how is that not universally wrong? In every advanced western society, attraction or sleeping with anyone 18 is completely wrong. maybe you guys haven't progressed enough as a society, but it is wrong.

> 17 years and 364 days
OMG YOU FUCK KIDDIES
>18 years and 0 days
Now its the perfect moment
I would never have sex with anyone over 7 years younger than me (I am 29) but you need to realize laws are not an absolute way to decide things.

pedophilia is a social construct. A 100% heterosexual male likes females from all ages.

Nature's laws>laws of mortals

not if its a female..

you should be killed, i'd execute you personally you sick fuck

you're right the cutoff should be 21 or maybe even 25. Most americans would agree that anyone who likes girls under 21 is a pedo but keeping it legal to skirt the law. Morally it's also wrong, especially if you're over 21. Both libs and conservatives agree on this

Funny coming this from a gypsy. Gypsies literally force-marry kids to adults like their literal paki brothers. Before you kill me i will nuke your shithole gypsy country.

based

We should invade Europe and Latin America because they support pedophilia.

That's worse than being a state sponsor of terrorism in my opinion.

actually we should invade USA because you support the mutilation of the penises of innocent babies. Thats actually a serious crime and child abuse, unlike sex that doesnt hurt anyone. Prepare for the fourth reich jew loving scum

and by right cut off i mean legally that's what it should be. if you're 23 and sleeping with a 18 year old you should be in jail and on the sex offenders list

>unlike sex that doesnt hurt anyone.

how does sex not hurt anyone? if a grown adult sleeps with a 16 or 17 year old that is abuse. doing untold harm that will follow her life

wow look at this antisemitic kraut. he's saying a medical and religious procedure is worse than being a child molester

unbelievable

do you honestly believe that there aren't better looking girls than that in latina america as well?

it is though, you fucking spastic. if morality isn't absolute, it's no morality at all

are you retarded

it's not absolute. MIT's best computer scientist was forced to resign yesterday for saying 17 years old and 18 years old is a minute detail.

no wonder suicide rates are so high in Germany.

>amerimutt implying that physical torture that disables a mans penis for his whole life is worse than harmless sex

unbelievable but cant blame you. Brainwashing does wonders on low iq minds.

This specimen is a 1 in a 100 though

>amerimutt implying that harmless sex is worse than physical torture that disables a mans penis for his whole life

corrected. Too sleepy

Circumcision does not "disable" your penis you dumbfuck.

Maybe the dickcheese you're producing is starting to clog your brain.

no, you are

i'm not talking about the age of consent, i'm talking about morality

>morality is universal
Wew lad

>harmless sex

if a grown man sleeps with a 16/17 year old it would cause harm that lasts her whole life. how is it "harmless"? the age of consent in germany is 14. you people are disgusting

>Circumcision does not "disable" your penis

You cant be serious.

What if someone cut your tongue when you were born?you could still eat and survive without a tongue. Wouldn't you call yourself disabled then?would you be happy with this medical and religious procedure because God said so?

there's a huge difference between 17 and 18. they should have resigned. Some 17 year old undergrad student could have seen that e-mail. and even 18 shouldn't be exposed tot that

>if a grown man sleeps with a 16/17 year old it would cause harm that lasts her whole life

harm?what harm?describe exactly what you mean by that

BTW 16 year old girls are cumsluts just like any 30 year old. There is no difference

I know a half-Spanish, half-German chick and she's very cool.

but 40 yo fugging 18 yo girl is ok, right?

are they tho?

Attached: 1568841841968.jpg (1485x2085, 947K)

amerimutts unironically are okay with this. Pedophiles such as Mel gibson,richard gere,jeff goldblume,leonardo di caprio and many other holywood stars get worshipped on daily basis by everyone despite their pedophilia. Basically amerimutts do whatever the media say,completely brainless zombies.

lmao the consent age in brazil is 5 years old

>mixed bloods from south america
>latins

Attached: romance_language_bro_latin-europa-47-3.jpg (1278x872, 330K)

That's also wrong but not technically illegal yet. It's a little less young than 17 but still immoral

are people really this retarded? I hope someone kills you because morality isn't universal

This thread turned into a bunch of low test pedos justfying why they are pedos. Therefore I will send the thread back on track.

I have heard plenty of men rank Brazilan, Venzulan and Colombian as some of the best looking in the world therefore latinas

Attached: latina.jpg (1080x2220, 150K)

She looks under 21 so you're a pedo too

how bout her ?

Attached: ass.jpg (874x1200, 227K)

The harm is the age and power difference which causes mental harm. It's easy for the older party to convince the younger to have sex. They should only have sex with boys their own age. How do you not understand that?

>They should only have sex with boys their own age

i cant understand your logic at all. So you are saying that a 15 year old cumslut who has been fucked by 100 15 year old boys can be mentally harmed by a 25 year old guy who fucks her `speaking about consensual sex aka she gave the 25year old guy her permission to fuck her. Explain yourself.

btw how did you come up with being easy to convince younger girls for sex?do you know how retarded that sounds?younger girls have the highest standards because they have the most options and the biggest worth in the sexual market.

because only adults can consent. anyone under 18 is a child and thus can't consent.

and younger women have less experience so it's easier for older guys to convince them to have sex. Even 18 year olds aren't experienced. Also women's sexuality grows when they're older in their mid to late 20s not when they're 18 so they aren't even wanting sex until then

>nyone under 18 can't consent

children as young as 3 can understand the concept of yes and no. They can consent and they do consent to have sex. I never mentioned rape you moron

>it's easier for older guys to convince them to have sex

honestly wondering if you are living under a rock or in a cave

GERMAN WOMEN OMEGALUL

what do you call attractive woman in Germany/Austria?

Tourist :D

im American, why not both?

Attached: 1568488798705.jpg (1296x834, 386K)

I'm with you bro

I guess I’m bias because I prefer Latinas because they can be cute and sexy at the same time. Germanic women are cute but in average I find them less sexy. Like Latinas get my dick hard by just looking at them while the same doesn’t happen with white women. Yay Tay is one of the few white women that make my dick diamonds by just looking at her

Attached: E7539B92-643C-45DC-BF80-A810FD015019.gif (420x420, 3.65M)

Gotta said though that Tay Tay look more Russian than Germanic to me so I think she isn’t even a good example for my comment

>

Attached: 1544360760945.png (686x798, 33K)

>Brown womanlets are okay, but brown manlets aren't

Attached: 1513287302051s.jpg (250x156, 6K)

>I hope someone kills you
Does this make you moral or immoral?

based vladimir

I hate my women
Latina's all have too low IQ
they all have the same 3 personalities and I hate the fact I only see Chicanas here

You mean latinx?

As a Germanic American that lives around Hispanics, I'd trade any time.

You wouldn't want a Latina gf
My cousin brought his white girlfriend to our family party a few days ago and we talked constant shit about her in spanish while she sat there and didn't say anything for the entire party because she didn't understand any of us lmaoooooo

There's a reason I don't browse Jow Forums often, burgers are the worst. You're a kike loving nigger.

this girl looks polish

Why do you use this board i'd all?
Leave faggot you are unwelcome

You have to go back.

I usually do it in public too, they're just too stupid to understand us lmaooo they never really realize it either, we do it so casually

>Germanic American
Please tell me you're actually from Germany and just moved here at a certain age

Attached: 1557715559118.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>Germanic American
heh

>I don't see them as being too high maintenance
Totally wrong

he probably has "northern" Italian ancentry on one side of his family, which makes him 100% Swedish

The eyes, mouth and nose gives me a Graham Chapman vibe

when will this meme die

It's kinda surprising seeing a threat where a latina posted is actually pretty, and not an abomination with a huge ass.

I usually find that foreigners don't actually get what a pretty latina actually looks like.

and thats how you destroy the very society your people were so desperate to migrate too,
logic descends and so will the economy, but since the educational system goes down south as well, your kids will not even understand any of this

t. seething ary*n I laughed at and called a fag in spanish while shopping in the mall the other day

I see.
You are already further down that road than I expected. I hope you at least believe in god, but actually dont care too much if you dont.

You completely misunderstood him.

Why would I want some spotted skeleton?

that's not so bad at least I would not know I'm being roasted

everything above 12 is legal in Mexico.
Also
>T.faggot

I hate invisible eyebrows

And know you see why "muh dick" is the meme it is. For every 1 harmless ethnic qt you get 100 cohesion destroying niggers