My president

my president

Attached: 5d7aa1f76629d.jpg (800x445, 79K)

that doesn't look like Obrador

Who dat?

Guaido with two colombian narcos

If the colombian narcos murder Maduro then thats cool.

>colombian
was it necessary to say narcos

fuck off derechango

Go to venezuela then you worthless waste of oxygen. Its not my life you're so mediocre and your life so full of shit and you're jealous of successful people because you will never amount to anything in your worthless life that you want everyone to eat shit alongside you. unironically kill yourself.

fuck off fucking wannabe fifi.. you are a fucking looser who LARPs as a high class socialite, but you are just another fucking neet worst than the chairos. Better shut your fucking mouth before I kick your teeth.

t. retard

hahahahahaha
You're so jelly you live in a hut. Unlike you I have a job, are succesful and contribute to society. you wish you could lick my shit so I could pay you cents
Cope harder, go back to your hut living your mediocre life.

would you just shut the fuck up already?. Nobody in Mexico thinks a Godinez contributes to society. BTW, you don't even know what I do for a living. Your fucking ISR, which I bet is like $200 pesos, doesn't help do shit since I bet you have diabetis or aids.

I paid over a million pesos in taxes last year
You probably earn 1000 pesos a month.
Suck my dick.

>I paid over a million pesos in taxes last year
you fucking nigger, you can't even afford a maruchan, and you come here to LARP as a rich ass boy... go back to facebook fuckin prieto, nobody in here believes your bullshit.

>earning over 1 million
>posting on Jow Forums
pathetic

Attached: ted-cruz-looks-weird.jpg (830x437, 223K)

I've been in this shithole for 16 years, it's basically an addiction at this point. I would probably be 10x more successful if I managed to get out of here.

I follow Guaido on Twitter. That nigga is always live streaming in front of large crowds. How is he not dead yet?

because Amerikkka would invade venezuela if he was killed

That might actually be a good thing.

>That might actually be a good thing.

Attached: images.png (220x229, 5K)

Get ruled by amerimutts vs
Keep your currency be worth less than dogshit and be China's and Russia's bitch
None of them looks too good but at least one doesn't involve starving to death.

They can go fuck themselves

spics are so fucking ugly

he's the legitimate President of Venezuela and only commie drones believe otherwise

Attached: 1562012645857.jpg (1439x1766, 240K)

>he's the legitimate President of Venezuela
M8 even the CIA and drumpf dropped that

He lost the momentum, should get fucked for being so stupid and pushing the region into a pre war situation