So they are pretty much western europe, right?

So they are pretty much western europe, right?

Attached: cz-map.gif (330x355, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

safearound.com/danger-rankings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are slavs

Austrians in denial.

>slavic
No. Shouldn't have genocided the germs if they wanted to be western.

>NOOO THAT COUNTRY IS NOT A SHITHOLE IT CAN'T BE EASTERN EUROPEAN

Attached: 7631.png (805x851, 89K)

>why yes, I do believe that Central Europe is a relevant geopolitical concept in the 21st Century, how could you tell?

Attached: 66FB08F6-9F9D-4E73-A4C4-0C6184BA9D17.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Bohemians maybe. Moravians are just Slovaks with a baseless superiority complex.

Everything east of the Iron curtain + Yugoslavia is Eastern Europe
Everything west of the Iron curtain + Greece is Western Europe

Western Europe ends at the Rhine.

Unironically they would be if not gommunism.

>why yes I consider myself Visegradian, what gave it away

Attached: 1560607656710.jpg (859x960, 218K)

Germans larping as slavs

Would you consider Kafka a slav writer?

Yes

All the relevant areas that developed culture were majority German for all of history until the subhuman Czech farmer underclass expelled them with the help of their Russian masters. So they were western European, but are no longer anymore.

Kafka was a German-speaking Jew. Definitely not Slav in any way.

>wehraboos

yikes lol
You have no idea what Bohemia even meant. Germans roached it when there was too little space left for them in Germany, just like they roached Poland and even Hungary/Romania

No

eventually they found roach control

Attached: 1568240354361.gif (352x240, 1.18M)

eastern Europe is a euphemism for subhuman shithole

slavs would have to be a Luxembourg tier GDP/capita before I would stop considering just that - subuhman shitholes

Who cares about your considerations Hans? Modern Eastern Europe, especially central-Eastern Europe that embraced freedom and capitalism is much safer that modern Germany. I know what a Polish person will look like a hundred years from now. I'm not sure how a German will look like a hundred years from now.

You can see g*rmans slowly encroaching west into the netherlands. Absolutly disgustung. Shame on Russia for not exterminating them in 1945.

OP cares, that's why I answered him

the rest of your post is also cringe
safearound.com/danger-rankings/

But that ranking shows that Czechia, the country this thread is about, is safer than germany