I have gotten yellow fever because of this board and i am no longer attracted to white girls or any other race of women...

I have gotten yellow fever because of this board and i am no longer attracted to white girls or any other race of women for that matter.
How do i cure it?
(Pls don't just post images of asians with makeup vs without it since it won't change my mind)

Attached: azn.jpg (830x450, 211K)

Once you go asian you can never go caucasian

Just go out and date Asian girls, you'll see for yourself.
And I mean Asian Asians, the ones some posters keep spamming pictures of. After a few Asian gfs you'll find out that most of them aren't worth the trouble. Western girls and westernised Asians are more relaxed and have more compatible humour in general, and those are the qualities that make a quality relationship.

If it's just the looks and muh dick that you care about just find a brothel in Seoul.

me too but you have bad taste

>western girls
>humour

just imagine an Asian father-in-law, if you know what I mean...

The average person doesn't have a nice sense of humour anywhere, but on average I think Western girls just have a more compatible sense of humour.
Asians tend to be very bad at sarcasm in particular.

I didn't have any good images saved since i was still in denial about having yellow fever untill a few minutes before i made this thread so i just looked up a pic of an azn girl.

congratulations on your brain damage

why did you make a thread about it instead of posting in the 5 other yellow fever threads that was made by your unhinged friends from your discord server?

Attached: 1549650134485.jpg (840x568, 204K)

Calm down dude, i don't use discord and i asked how i could cure it.

By making enough crappy cherry-picked threads you can convince anyone of pretty much anything

Attached: 1561324157060.png (1450x1638, 772K)

Attached: 1559336182448.jpg (1080x1350, 260K)

It's not just the threads tho, I am attracted even to the ones that i see irl.

How to cure what? Your brain damage?

You say this board gave you yellow fever? It's the same four mentally ill incels hiding behind proxies and spamming photoshopped pictures of chink women with plastic surgeries. I've seen the demographics of Sweden and you have a lot of immigrants from chink countries, especially Thailand, Vietnam and China. Why don't you go to their neighborhoods and see for yourself, or is it because you're afraid of the truth?

Here, try to guess the nationality of the woman in my picture (it's not a man, although I won't blame you for assuming it's a man because chink women look like chink men).

I've been to Norway and most of their women look like this. If you think that's cherrypicking, look up the word's definition, dumbfuck.

Attached: 1567801042924.jpg (556x822, 58K)

Then it's just exoticism. It will be over after a few dates.

Attached: 1567634614398.jpg (576x576, 68K)

man I got the opposite, I used to like Asian woman (As much as white women) But Now I think they look like damn grey aliens

most norwegian women are chubby

Blonde is so ugly man.

Best way to cope with yellow fever? By shagging Asian girls. Simple as.

hot. Post some

>If you think that's cherrypicking, look up the word's definition, dumbfuck.
Oh, yeah, of course those are perfectly average women, Einstein. Perhaps if you didn't sound like an angry kid I'd actually give a fuck.
Pick any colour

Attached: 1566163977812.jpg (2153x800, 1.13M)

This. Awful thread and the gook he posted is amusing for having a white face and brown body.

Those women are average though.

Again, you're not cherrypicking.
Pic related is cherrypicking

Attached: 1550989684155.jpg (2096x3024, 1.67M)

Attached: matt.jpg (500x499, 56K)

Those women are average only on the internet

I really like brown hair. It contrasts with the skin in a very pretty way, especially when the girl is pale. I love pale girls

>chink has white skin and round eyes with large pupils
anyone who says chinks aren't the most protected people on the planet is a liar

Attached: 1556162480716.jpg (306x306, 25K)

Not OP, but I dated a bunch of FOBs and it didn't cure my yellow fever. I even married one.

What is your definition of average. Have you been outside. Most women have like ugly jaws or noses or shit. She's really good in just face symmetry

I've seen girls like those irl plenty, though I would say they're above average they certainly far from rare.

you live in America, your entire population consists of mutts, obesity and other degeneracy

the sooner you realize the world isn't America, the better

Attached: 1549152513290.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

Twenty bucks on OP being that chink with Austrian VPN

Hey OP, say something only a Swede would know. You have less than three minutes because I know you're still lurking.

you have the fattest country in western europe, which is quite fat

that's not how statistics work

Japan is perhaps the most disgusting and racist country in the world. Its people are horrible and disgusting compared to that of other countries. Everything about Japan is inferior to that of the rest of the world. Everything. A European Knight can beat the shit out of a Japanese Samurai. I see lots of lonely cunts on Jow Forums talking about how badly they want a Jap gf. Well I say fuck that. Japanese women don't want your ugly brown ass. Japanese woman hate you as they hate all people not from Japan. They despise you and want nothing to do with you. They're repulsive women that wear 10 pounds of makeup to hide their horrid faces.
FUCK JAPAN

Well, that's great! I'm just speaking based on my own experiences, but there more than enough exceptions to every stereotype.
If OP ends up marrying a nice girl there'd be no need to cure his yellow fever, so I guess there are no downsides to him just dating a bunch of Asian girls.
Yeah, I guess that's true. I guess the Asian girls posted by the Austrian have about the same frequency, perhaps slightly rarer, but it's not like they're really rare.

Guy. It doesn't matter where you are most people have several unattractive features. I'm not even talking weight or age just facial structures make those girls above most. Go outside.

No, that would be the UK

>I guess the Asian girls posted by the Austrian have about the same frequency, perhaps slightly rarer, but it's not like they're really rare.
Nah those really don't exist because they require tons of photoshop/photo filters to look that way.

who have you dated?

>doing horses

the look the same in both pictures. you can't tell me there is diverse look in the white picture

Living in Japan:
Girl doing international studies. Was quite random and funny, but seemed more interested in improving her English than in me.
After that a girl doing sculpture. One of the sweetest and calmest people I've every met, and genuinely interesting herself and interested in others. She's an angel. I had to move back here though to finish uni.

Here:
One FOB chinese girl who started audibly criticising the food and service when we had dinner. Didn't ask her for another date afterwards.
One FOB girl I dated for several months. She became more and more insecure, and not just normal girl insecure, like really really insecure and needy. Also extremely career focused, and there were lots of things that just felt off about her.

Do you think anyone is going to believe your fictional story about your experience in "muh Japan"? You're actually delusional because you took your time to come up with something so retarded lmao.

Attached: 1558877813997.jpg (853x275, 201K)

I am fluent in Japanese. I can vocaroo something if you want. Perhaps if another poster asked me though, I'm not sure if I give a fuck about whether or not you believe me.

I don't give a shit if you can say something in Japanese.

Your experience in Japan is completely made-up because you are coping.

You sperging out because of my dating experiences and desperate denial is the real cope here, m9.

Also don't tell me you don't care.

You clearly cared enough to type out that made-up rubbish about some yellow roastie and now you're trying to prove it with some Vocaroo link (what the fuck is that even supposed to prove LOL).

I'm willing to bet this is what happened
>you go to Japan
>yellow roasties approach you because you are European
>they tell you they want to be your boyfriend and have your child because they believe it'll give them a blonde haired blue eyed baby
>you, being completely delusional, believe they approached you because of your "personality"
>they wait outside your door and stalk you to "win" you over
And if you decided to stay in that shithole
>you realize it was all a mistake and they're batshit insane
>you realize they're no different from the FOB insectoids
>they're emptying your bank accounts
>they only care about their make-up accessories, clothes, next appointment for a plastic surgery and other dumb shit
>your children look like goblins and you feel like you're raising someone's else kid
>your family stopped contacting you because they'd rather want you dead

>desperate denial is the real cope here
That's why I said you're coping. You're in full denial.

>How do I cure it?
you're in for a wild ride user

>It's the same four mentally ill incels hiding behind proxies and spamming photoshopped pictures of chink women with plastic surgeries
THIS
It’s ESPECIALLY bad on Jow Forums, dude. Every few days or so, there’s basically raids of these kinda people.

They do everywhere, I've seen their shitposting on /lit/, /ck/ and /tv/

Basically just realize thisRealize that not all Asians you see on Jow Forums are top tier models like they are portrayed. Asians range from ugly to beautiful just like anywhere else in the world. No more, no less.
Some Asians look ugly to average, but when they put on makeup, they’re cute. The Jow Forums memes are basically all plastic faced, make up, airbrushed, top tier models, or a combination of all 3.

Attached: 5D8C1EAB-1B86-409C-AF07-56AB09895C73.png (400x389, 145K)

Guys, I’m not gonna lie, I don’t get out much, plus on top of that I live in the south where there aren’t really any Asians. Speaking in terms of America; is it just Jow Forums that’s got my mind clouded, or are there a growing number of guys dating and going after Asian women here in America?

Attached: BE70E91A-DE8B-47AD-AFFC-76D7B168F369.jpg (255x255, 16K)

>How do i cure it?
You cant. You've been redpilled.
White women are objectively uglier than Asian women