Non-Americans

So do you know anyone who has ever been killed by a gun?
I feel like everyone does but Americans are made to believe that it’s just us and we’ll all in danger or something.

Attached: 1CF3DDE6-D3C9-4025-8FC0-B2C20637F781.jpg (358x136, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/2-hospitalized-after-shooting-at-opa-locka-apartment-complex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no and i dont know anyone who knows someone who's been killed by a gun

No

low quality bait.

only people i know that were killed by guns were from suicide

When I still lived in the Philippines, our neighbor shot the local priest for molesting his daughters.

You want to know if I've ever known someone who has been killed by a gun?
You probably won't believe me but, in my 24 years of life, I've met exactly 0 people who've been killed by gunfire

2 kids from my high school, one was a nog and the other was Cambodian.

What shithole do you live in? Hardly anyone I know knows someone who has been shot.

I know a dude who died from eating a peach seed at age 20
I knew someone who predicted the exact date of her date a week before and then died in her sleep.
I knew someone who got ran over by a truck. Several people in fact.
Grave diseases.
Suicides.

But I've never, ever heard of anyone getting shot at except in the newspapers and on TV, and I live in the ghetto.

Not OP but I live in Boston and have seen gun violence

I know dozens of people who on their trips to the grocery store have lost their lives to gun violence.
We need stricter gun laws in this country.

My apartment complex had a shootout just a few months ago. We even made it to the local news you guys!

wsvn.com/news/local/2-hospitalized-after-shooting-at-opa-locka-apartment-complex/

Attached: 1406845770400.jpg (249x243, 7K)

My friend killed a couple of US cops while he was smuggling AKs and grenades after being pulled over in your shithole.

Does that count?
Does that count?

Yes, I have seen bodies, and my uncle was shot in the neck and survived. I have also had guns pointed at me in muggings and stuff a couple of times.

no

I don’t even know anyone who was shot, let alone died from it. My father was shot at in the Marines, but he never got hit.

>polish humor

>only people i know that were killed by guns were from suicide
>What shithole do you live in? Hardly anyone I know knows someone who has been shot.
>I don’t even know anyone who was shot, let alone died from it. My father was shot at in the Marines, but he never got hit.
Stop lying, American Anons.
Every American personally knows at least several dozen people who have lost their lives to the rampant and widespread gun violence in this country.

wtf???
is the USA really like this?

>111513367
>Thought this could be a fun thread where we discuss interesting experiences
>it’s just extremely shitty bait thread number 5428
What happened to this board?

I know one person who shot a hole in his hand accidentally but I did actually see someone unknown to me get shot and killed right on 67th St in Chicago.

no, only gun grabbers might think so

suburban fags
real hood niggas

Attached: 1562364359145.jpg (999x769, 165K)

My great-grandpa got shot and killed somewhere in Russia. Does that count?

No

As long as he took a couple ruskies with him

No but my moms crackhead boyfriend threatened to blow my brains out because I played hooky from school.

Attached: 1562039579172.jpg (500x572, 70K)

Is this thread bait? Americans REALLY DO live like this?

I had a cousin who was murdered in a drive by shooting here around 15 years ago, he was a nice guy and I don't think he was involved in gangs. My uncle in Guatemala was murdered like 25 years ago and the killer was never found. Apparently he was into shady shit and got shot over a gambling dispute. I have a distant cousin in Guatemala who had her car shot up at a red light last year. She was hit a few times but survived but her 8 year old son (who I guess is my cousin once removed or something like that) died. Maybe they were trying to send a message to her husband or maybe they got the wrong car. It was very tragic and my mom cried for a week when she found out.

It's part of our culture

Attached: 0525gunrelatedinjurieschildren01.jpg (737x458, 35K)

Didn't you read my earlier post? I was on the local news. I'm practically famous.

Yes I do, but in the American part of my family.

Attached: 1563922773052.jpg (644x545, 63K)