The third worlder:

The third worlder:
>1st worlders just don't get it! I wish I lived in your busy, wealthy life 1st world country, everything is so easy, etc, you firstoids will never know my suffering
Also the third worlder:
>Why is my country so trash? WHY DOES IT NEVER GET BETTER FOR US, despite getting literally free money for development and infinite amount of time on our hands! I have to wander out and immigrate to a firstoid country! Even though I will have to abandon my nation, family and my friends! To leave this place so it becomes even worse!
Why do 3rd worlders contradict themselves?

Attached: 6cf39178b8c1606c01994ffa28035e28cb1fbf86.jpg (800x459, 236K)

I want to make my country better but it is very hard

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47K)

I dont see the contradiction, immigrating to a first world country is a good way to support your family back home

this
;_;

Attached: 1568928245678.jpg (916x1173, 229K)

Shut up germie you will never understand the pain, autistic firstoid scum

This, fuck firstoids, they will never understand

With bare money. But money only improves the situation of the family or friends temporarily. If most able young men and women wander out to first world countries you will never have any development taking place in the third world country the person is from.
You will lack people who create corporations, experts that work for those corporations and generally nobody to do every day business like keeping the roads in a good state for example.

We used to live in a fucking forest but even we could manage to build some shit eventually.

That was centuries ago

it's not simple as that user, there's violence, lack of education and corruption

Sounds like very cheap excuses to me.

Attached: 92feaea1e604166f79f65eb1aebb6419a05c617e.png (800x800, 269K)

>free money for development
Where?

Then stop being violent? Its probably against the laws of your country, you know? Same for corruption. There fixed.
>lack of education
You have plenty of options in south america. You don't need to study astrophysics to be a electrician or somebody who fixes roads.

Attached: 6a7c46ddc600a8e50f6fc837e89b260c7c7d532c.jpg (1200x1723, 129K)

We give poland tons of money already.

Attached: cdca51ad887cf92690b7352778a0cc15620a5769.png (661x899, 439K)

The Thirdie is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a monkey, rug rider, swindler, human flotsam, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a rich kid and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out”

Where is the contradiction here?

shut up weebrainlet

you didnt to shit nigger, your country was already rich when you were born

You're not doing anything to make your own country better. You leave it in an even worse state by leaving.

Poland is first world. Reverse poland is 4th world (even shittier than 3rd world).

education is gay

Yes, the point is that every nation was shit at some point.

Except f*rstoids that whine about their minuscule problems actually don’t contribute to society at all. A thirdie, even in such place as Jow Forums is more likely to be employed, educated, etc. While f*rstoids can, and DO, just live off free money in the free housing with no problems and pressure whatsoever.
>boo-hoo! I have crippling depression! Life is so tough!
Extent of f*rstoid ""”problems""”

Attached: DCB09544-D627-4DA2-AC25-C99D6CF72C44.png (285x199, 26K)

Why? I bet most gang crime is due to youth measuring which balls are bigger. With guns. Just don't do that stupid stuff and there its fixed.

Attached: 18fcac44929a02c1348e1881340b96f5571e39a5.jpg (1500x2099, 257K)

And? Thats in agreement with the first green text no contradiction

Nigger my government robs me of thousands of Euros in taxes and gives me absolutely nothing in return. If I ever manage to run a big company (which I never will) I will immediately fuck off to Ireland or some other tax haven.

Maybe in germany, in Brasil or Mexico it's related to drug

THIS

>Just don't do that stupid stuff and there its fixed.

Attached: 1335540653742.png (1190x906, 178K)

THIS

Brazilian governament also tax small business to the core, you don't see us talking about it unless its thread/post related

Let me just say this : there is no poor country, only poor people

THIS

>Then stop being violent
thanks germ

Yea but that in itself also creates a massive problem. That sadly is not addressed by many countries and just put off as laziness. When in truth it becomes more and more of a problem.
Masses of people with absolutely no social skills that are not able or barely to take care of themselves.
But! Its not like these people really have any reason to try to achieve a better life anyway. Since they are taken care of in any way and there always is luxury available to them.

Attached: b28a1ca2a418c426c7e81d6864629dd0be2cb872.png (1800x1758, 2.84M)

How is he supposed to stop crime on his own tho

first worlders be like

>I got depression
>tfw no gf

like bitch get real kids dying out there and you're complaining about not cooming

How do you expect your country to not be trashy? If you abandon it?
How come it works out in germany. Or france. Or britain? Event he worst gangs will call you insane if you tell them you are going to randomly shoot up the place to prove how big your balls are.

Attached: 740382057fa9585302819a8a92cd2ae1c7a1409e.jpg (600x730, 44K)

Germ autism, he believes everything is fixed by itself because in his country it actually happens

WHat you thirdies need is discipline.

>kids dying out there
Because of stupid parents.

the choice is to sacrifice your life and likely the lives of your children to possibly make the lives of the future generations better (which is not easy to achieve because it's not a straight process in such countries), or to secure your future and the future of your children by moving to a better place

obviously people choose the latter if they have means, money, persistence and courage, and think that upsides like a richer and safer country overweigh the downsides like being a second class citizen in their new country usually with a much worse housing and a bottom-tier job than back home, homesickness is a thing too

Because it's a first world country. In south america, the cartels have more power than the government in some places. Ho

do you know that many germans left it back then, lol

Then we put an actuall leader that could have *diciplined* us, firstoids go and kill him because *muh u can't nationalize your main productive sector u must free trade*

>In south america, the cartels have more power than the government in some places.

Power resides where men believe it resides.
If Paquito prefer to handle his safety to the cartels rather than a healthy non corrupt and fair government then he deserves to get beheaded

Firstoids will never understand

This German autist is just being like this as an excuse to post anime

You see the first step in improving yourself is admitting you have a problem. All you do is blame the first world. You're in denial

Yeah just go to the police bro they will protect you for sure lol

You're not cute.
Also dilate

Drug war is a lie tho, do you think we can expell those guys by ourselves? People live in favelas because they are poor, not because they choose to. If you live in the favela and you don't play with the "leader" rules you die

French police will indeed protect me, what's your point?

>WHat you thirdies need is discipline.

every time 3rd world country had a disciplined leader you specially you fucking France killed them because "muh global safety"

Attached: 57108e127ad6385452e0a05720c43e17.jpg (450x515, 35K)

Were talking about France?

>Healthy non corrupt and fair governament

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAHAHAHAHDJCKEMXOMEKX NONONONONONONO AKNKEKXKEMCOKEKDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MY FUCKING SIDES

Yea some. Knowing very well the country will eventually recover.

do you love riamu?

The south american governments are not fair. They are corrupt, they are run by the cartels, the cartels have influence even in the judicidal system. Judges have been assassinated for going against the cartels in Mexico. How can an individual solve that?

Good /b/ant.

This. But at least I'm making better in my Colonia with my remittances.

Instead of "order and progress" we should have "healthy non corrupt and fair governament"

Really am I not cute?

Attached: 57b4c7870b883cc232457e8ae6c8326588b269c7.jpg (706x1000, 84K)

>brazilian governament

>healthy
>non corrupt
>fair

The USA has removed dictators that while stabilized the violent cunts they rule over, were not friends with the US. What say firsties to this?

>How do you expect your country to not be trashy?
It’s out of my control staying or leaving won’t change it but leaving would be better for the individual

We too had a country wide mafia called the nobility which we rose against and put to the guillotine.

The difference is that we grew men such as Voltaire, Rousseau, Descartes, Pascal when you are drug addicts reggaeton blasting savages

Governo saudável, não corrupto e justo.
Governo saudável, não corrupto e justo

The top 1% of your county live like that too borris.

>GOVERNO SAUDÁVEL, NÃO CORRUPTO E JUSTO.

Rousseau was a swiss manwhore degenerate that wanted an absolute dictatorship and did not understand human nature. Worst person on your list.

>ordem e progresso

Attached: 1568009564731.jpg (550x849, 138K)

>HEALTHY
>NON CORRUPT
>FAIR

You are some fat nigger

Doubt that to be honest. You're just blaming all your problems on people that are superior to your own.

Attached: febf1bd3521481d6e5eef953700986cba8ecb2b7.jpg (1050x1500, 194K)

>>NON CORRUPT

Brasil, governo saudável não corrupto e justo.

when germany turnt from shit to shit-but-not-as-shit-as-poland they people of germany didn't have the option to emigrate to a 20x more welathy country instead. nowadays people have this option

How could I rise up against the cartels? They would just kill me at the first infraction

You don't have to doubt it, we just did it recently with Saddam.

Have you seen the movie rambo?

>Voltaire

a Caffeine junkie who acted like a smartass and never did anything but talk shit like an edgy 14 year old

>Rousseau

fuck off

Stop posting Safra Bank CEO, he is a healthy, fair and non corrupt businessman

No. What's it about?

don't @ me parasite 111514932

>when germany turnt from shit to shit-but-not-as-shit-as-poland they people of germany didn't have the option to emigrate to a 20x more welathy country instead. nowadays people have this option

Attached: ted_becker_german_american_map_2010.png (1190x810, 682K)

F
A
R
H e a l t h y
N O N C O R R U P T

>mfw
Thereby worsening the situation of the first world country by bringing problems from your third world country that is never going to be even close to equal to a first world country. Since you just left it in shambles.

Attached: man-crying.jpg (1200x776, 91K)

You should watch it, it taught me a lot about men

I don't think he cares about the state of a country he has no intention of going back to

Saddam was a maniac that threatened the US directly.

Based healthy fair and non corrupt thead

Wait, if it's never going to be 1st world why stay there

Btw you are not cute

Attached: 1566922640265.jpg (564x542, 84K)

What's your favorite eye color in 2D girls, Kraut?

Attached: 1565779962412.png (550x937, 583K)

Attached: 1568928067572.png (710x711, 140K)

>I don't think he cares about the state of a country he has no intention of going back to
Well what do you think about all those mexicans in the US then? They seem to still be loyal to mexico. They live in the US but couln't give any less of a damn about the US.
Tell them mexico is a shithole and they throw a massive tantrum.

This is why everyone hates chicanos

It's not free money you mong. All the "aid" we get is just to keep the system as-is. The government is not corrupt because we are, but because it has to be that way to sustain our economic model. Everything else just shoots off of that.
You think we can develop by ourselves? Not a single first worlder wants that to happen. They'd lose their grip on us.
Imagine if Africa started developing properly. Your country would become shit overnight, along with the rest of Western Europe. The USA would go to shit if we developed.

Most people are stupid, and most Mexicans that illegally cross the border are stupid as well. If you speak to professionals that legally have immigrated, they will tell you that their home countries are shit and not worth anything. Except Indians

Me personally I really like green. Sadly its not that often portrayed in anime. People really like red for some reason lately. Both Kaguya-sama love is war and Kakegurui frequently used red eye color.
Then of course there is Violet Evergarden that put a lot of attention to the eyes of the characters. Even storywise.

Attached: sample_85ff7fafb281b60f958a26e0e1616f7f2ff42c0e.jpg (850x829, 286K)

Chinese as well. But I think most chinese professionals outside of academia are sent by their companies rather than their own will to live in the west