Why are mutts like this

Why are mutts like this

Attached: 1568692133485.png (1179x742, 911K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6HlBjCUC3E
youtube.com/watch?v=tvt-oAZ8JP8&t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=XDQkvDLL_BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think the difference is that those games had interesting things to say about a variety of political issues and topics and not just tranny shit

Should i get the new modern warfare game?

They still make those?

Stop playing triple-a games

This nigga is right. I've bought a single AAA game in three years (Total War series)

This they actually had interesting things to say before and not just tranny pushing and fuck white men shit.

N-NO, THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!

Attached: GP7Vk8v.jpg (1200x1920, 974K)

Yes, it’s good.

You brainwash our women into being manly, full of tattoos and accepting abortions as a good thing. You try to shame us for our masculinity and not being feminist white knights. You try to cast innocent conservative men away from society and resort to violence like the brainlet thugs you are. But get this one thing clear, antifa subhuman: white men are waking up to your treachery and if we get angry we may elect men like Bolsonaro and Trump all over this world. Sanity will never be gone, your CLOWN world will not triumph, you chastity cage wearing thugs.

Attached: 1511453079812.jpg (488x872, 71K)

is this copypasta

fpbp

No, that’s what Macacos de Patagonia literally and unironically believe.

Jow Forumstards would seethe hard if Mass Effect was released today

youtube.com/watch?v=l6HlBjCUC3E

no but definitely bait, he puts a lot of effort in his posts

What was political about Mass Effect? It was just The Bioware RPG™ but in space.

The guy who made the Oddworld series is a literal communist. It's my favourite.

So this is what happens when you take away someone's video games.

more like "i wish when games were about actually political shit and not "brown people good, women good"

identity politics is boring and lame and not complicated.

white = -1
man = -1
woman = +1
black = +2
trans = +1.5

etc etc. wow so interesting.

>brown people good, women good

any examples?

Right, total coincidence that when right wingers try their hands at videogames you end up with Armikrog (non political) and ethnic cleansing (political)

Attached: image.png (854x480, 471K)

>its a "/v/irgin tranny can't stay in his containment board" episode
re-runs every day

All those games especially fo and bioshock have political messages

That's the joke user.

>political games of before
exploring economical theories, judical theories, military ideas, different pros and cons of how leaders are selected, exploring different ideas on doing things...

>political games now
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME IM A WOMAN
LOOK AT ME LOOOOOK AT MEEEEEE IM A LESBIAN NIGGGGEEEERR
LOOOOK AAAAAT MEEEEEEE IM A TRAAAAANNNNNIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOW TOLERANT
HOW MODERN
HOW BRAVE
HOW PROGRESSIVE
HOW BEAUTIFUL

oof

I playing borderlands 3 with my cousin and I am astonished how the game brimming with politics. And it's not even interesting in any way. It's like american liberal's power fantasy

Any examples? I thought it would be bad but wasn't sure how bad.

I replayed Portal and Half Life 2 the other day and felt the same way. I never realized that Chell was a female goblino. Also Alyx being black AND the love interest was super forced.

I love Metal Gear Solid

At first it was about oppression of some people and brainwashing by creating a fake female, then it was about ebil corporatism, etc. Majority of characters are either women or minority too which is ok when they are actually do something and not just there. The writers didn't care about them either so it's absolutely impossible to listen to their endless monologues.
Didn't felt this way at all. There are very few main characters in these games so it's pretty normal for them to have some kind of relationships.

You've been radicalized by american propaganda. That's the only thing that has changed.

Attached: gaming diversity.jpg (920x370, 119K)

Christ, that sounds awful. The only games I've seen these days handle having nonwhites and women without pandering are AA games like The Technomancer, but even then they have plenty of technical problems to compensate.

imagine believing this

why do people always push this narrative?

it's always old politics good, new politics bad, mlk good, blm bad

grow up and stop being brainwashed by media

it's called getting old granpa

>le "its actually YOU that has been radicalized!"
sure thing sweaty :) just make sure you turn your vidya gaems off by 8:30, you have to wake up early tomorrow to wash my car :)

Yeah it's not like fat gamers are joining up with white nationalists or anything. There's no radicalization going on.

Attached: james fields in background1.jpg (2250x1500, 1.45M)

not even radicalized just brainwashed and unable to think critically lol

>OMG NEW VIDYA HAS A TRANNY IN IT NOOOOOOOOOOO

gamers stopped existing in 2014 sweaty :) stop being obsessed with an imaginary enemy please, thank you.
>putting trannys in video games is a good thing (but i can't actually tell you why it's a good thing)
ok sweaty i know you may be american, but can you atleast pretend to not be retarded?, you have a test at school tomorrow :)

Attached: gamers.jpg (584x430, 118K)

Criticising capitalism doesn't equal communism.

God I haven't seen that image since like 2015. Also
>unironically posting redditgate shit

Attached: gamer generation.jpg (669x480, 267K)

>literally just typed "gamers are dead" into google images
okay sweaty, keep believing goobergate caused the election of drumpf and the rise of the alt right. i'm sure your schitzo plebbit theorys are 100% correct :)

Even knowing about the "gamers are dead" meme is redditgate as fuck. Your movement died the moment your fellow redditors figured out how to satirize you with that "gamers rise up" bullshit.

That did happen though. You might not have been but I was here and saw Gaymergate turn Jow Forums into the biggest neo-Nazi organizing space in the world

>Even knowing about the "gamers are dead" meme is redditgate as fuck.
maybe if you stopped posting about it on Jow Forums i wouldn't know about it, but you seem unable to stay in your containment board :)
>your movement
uh.... sweaty :) i'm not one of the goober gaters you fear so much i only browse Jow Forums and /tv/ where someone also posted OPs may may, you're just delusional and seem to be seeing your enemys everywhere. (thats ok, you can get meds for that now)
>figured out how to satirize you with that "gamers rise up" bullshit.
wow how will gaymer gaters ever recover? (by turning the meme unironic is the obvious answer)
please go be a circumcised american some place else sweaty, /v/ is where you should be posting your schitzo gamergate theorys :)

that's mw2 right? the game where one of the two main bad guys is a US army general who kills your character dead, lies to his troops and says that history is written by the winners, implying that america's war history has always been crooked and skewed?

>That did happen though.
uh... yes of course sweatypie
>but I was here and saw Gaymergate turn Jow Forums into the biggest neo-Nazi organizing space in the world
sure it did sweaty, it couldn't possibly be that your definition of neo-nazi has been stretched so far that people thinking trannys are mental ill is facism to you.

I still play Nintendo haha, guess that makes me a manchild but they bring me happiness

This. We aren't neonazis. We just believe that society would benefit from forcibly maintaining racial hierarchies. Also war against Islam is essential. Oh and the jews are evil and need to removed. This is basic anglosphere conservationism. I don't know why sjws get all mad about it.

Attached: pol irl 565645.jpg (1120x894, 223K)

What website do you think you're on? Go try recruiting people to your gay movement on Twitter or somewhere people might fall for this

Not a single one of these games contains hamfisted identity politics.

Simply being black/female/trans/etc isn't identity politics. You're just really mad and virginal because you are 19 and everyone else is much more competent at social interactions and are leaving you behind.

LITERALLY wrong

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Reminder that the most successful game in history was produced by the USSR.

they literally released a "modern" mass effect (andromeda) explicitly influenced by leftist culture and identity politics 2 years ago and it was complete shit and bombed so hard the entire studio got shut down.

is anarchism not part of identity politics and did you miss mass effect because that had a lot of fluid gender themes

Not really. You just think like that because back in the days the games pandered to your politicial ideas

D3 is a fictional fantasy game and doesn't use real world races or ethnicities, so referring to them as "african" or "slav" or "middle eastern" isn't accurate, least of all on a cultural level.

>We just believe that society would benefit from forcibly maintaining racial hierarchies. Also war against Islam is essential. Oh and the jews are evil and need to removed. This is basic anglosphere conservationism. I don't know why sjws get all mad about it.
oh look sweaty! you've just constructed your very first strawman!!! good for you bub :)
>comes to Jow Forums with his bulgarian friend to recruit people to his gay movement
>accuses others of trying to recruit people
looks like you've figured out how to operate the projector sweaty:) you're almost a grown up now! shame you're spending your time complaining about a dead movement from 5 years ago outside of your containment board instead of doing something productive, but atleast its a step in the right direction

All of these games that people are whining about are fictional. It's all made up bullshit yet this teen boys are sobbing over how there is now a nig in their favorite franchise. It's pathetic.

>NO UR RONG AND I DON'T HAVE TO SUPPORT MY OPINION!

straight white people being expected to represent small minorities by inserting blacks and alphabets into their games is inherently identity politics.

the only mass effect with "gender fluidity" identity politics was the shitty andromeda game released well after the age of tranny idpol took root.

>look mom i used the strawman word again
reddit tier reply 4/10 made me reply

There are literally plenty of faggots in beyond good and evil, fallout, mass effect, vampire: the masquerade and metal gear, but you are a braindead zoomer who would've whined about them too if those were released today

AC1 was based
youtube.com/watch?v=tvt-oAZ8JP8&t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=XDQkvDLL_BA

why don't people complain about Winston from Ghostbusters, Dillon from Predator or Lando from Star Wars?

the difference is that the games being complained about are generally representing the real world, or real historical events, or explicitly referencing real modern identity politics e.g. the rainbow alphabet flag, prominently featured minorities in games developed by "cis het whites" that have been crybullied into conforming to modern idpol, etc.

FPBP

gee it's almost as if the "faggots" in the games you reference aren't in your face about it or making the fact that they love cocks a part of their identities, and you only learn they're "faggots" if you're a faggot yourself and pursue the "faggot" lines of dialogue with them.

have sex incel freak.

Because most nerdy virgin freaks were either leftist or libertarian when that shit hit the scene. Nazis were chads back then still.

also I think there's a difference between a game's plot having politics and a game itself being politicized, like bf5 was: I also don't know what do you mean by Halo being a post 9/11 fundamentalism allegory.

>complaining about people that complain about video games in a place not meant for the discussion of video games
>calling others pathetic
Lmao

If you want real history, you should read a book not play a game.
With games the sole purpose is to sell more games. That's why they'll pander to every single "race"out there

user those characters didn't go anywhere and are well known on the internet, especially Lando. why aren't they being complained about today?

Obviously the real reason but zoomers will never admit it

They should only "pander" to whites, since we actually pay them money instead of pirating/hacking.

>pandering to the lowest common denominator is good
no

>a difference between a game's plot having politics and a game itself being politicized
this is the main difference that retards like OP can't seem to comprehend. none of the games in the OP image were about relevant (when they were released) hot button political issues and trying to pander to certain groups with shit like "HEY WE ADDED A GAY BLACK SQUIRRELKIN TRANNY IN A WHEEL CHAIR WILL YOU GUYS BUY THE GAME NOW WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE LOL"

>With games the sole purpose is to sell more games
based consumer-capitalist-cucked zoomlet

I rarely gayme anymore, but fallout new vegas was an ok gayme, I wouldn't say it was fun more time consuming if anything.

This. Reminds me of a zoomer review of the Star Wars prequel trilogy that I watched on youtube. The retarded little shit literally claimed that the prequels had no "social justice"/political elements which is just flat out incorrect. I think zoomers may be terminally retarded honestly.

Art has a higher purpose but games aren't art so they don't

Play Slavjank instead.
Either barely any politics or it's a interesting sprawling mess of ideologies and such like in Underrail and Atom: RPG

Dwarf Fortress is art

Halo was in development before 9/11
t. oldfag

Halo 2 was not and that was when the covenant became religious fundamentalists.

And now they all pander to the political beliefs of tranny reviewers at big news sites or to Twitter trannies.
Remember when in bf5 they did
>hey guys now you can play as a girl too!
And ignoring historical accuracy the only people playing as a girl are women and trannies who are a minority there anyways, most players don't care about the gender and looks of whatever they're playing its not The SIMs 4

bump

>video games
underage b&

why do americans do this?

Attached: foreign-hordes.jpg (1400x875, 291K)

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

Based. Leftists fears our non-violent movement.

Attached: communism killed 10000000000.png (960x720, 1.09M)

i am pretty sure a person who thinks that way doesnt have that kind of taste in vidya
that image is a textbook example of a strawman

No, they were obviously religious before halo 2 since they are called the fucking "Covenant" and they are trying to blow everybody up by activating the ring