Am i simply mentally ill? or am i normal but most of the people in the world went insane...

am i simply mentally ill? or am i normal but most of the people in the world went insane, and what are the statistics of that being true?

i dont know but nothing makes sense to me after 20th century
people were interested in moon landings, exploration, building giant ships and trains and dams and engines.. civilizational and national pride used to be in heavy industry and exploration, at the pinnacle was space exploration itself

today, pinnacle of civilization is some lesbian on tv shouting 'look at me im lesbian' and some african on tv shouting 'look at me im african hahahaha!'
seriously this where all civilized countries now put all of their efforts, its an absurd competition in who has more trivial category tokens on tv i fucking swear
'omg look at this movie we have a gay black superhero look how fucking modern and progressive and advanced we are'

i seriously thought brits and germans would fight for supremacy on mars/space instead of fighting knife crimes and acid attacks in their capitals
i seriously thought you would all compete who have more cosmonauts on the surface of the sun by now instead of who has more black muslim mayors

Attached: tirpitz.jpg (800x534, 88K)

Fight back and be the change you want to see in the world. It will be up to eastern europe to save the west.

Attached: main-qimg-76c9a914ba7483333c4d81f379af00ba.jpg (500x440, 88K)

Before the 20th century you couldn't get your dopamine hit just by typing a few words on a screen and instantly getting videos of attractive people engaging in whatever type of sexual acts you prefer. This is basically why men are broken now (and from that, women and society).

>finland
>of european origin

Someone post the meme where Ahmet leaves with Ivan's mom and Ivan rages on the chans

Once we improve automation, space industry will be possible. Mankind will finally be free from labour and live a relatively carefree life in the customer service industry, selling dragon dildos manufactured by robots on Diemos. It's a bright future, my friends.

Attached: future.jpg (1920x1514, 831K)

>What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose...

but how will we get there in the meantime? i grew up on science fiction like in your picture, but now i see the world spending very limited resources it has on..... abortion olympics, welfare ghettos that always expand and never improve
what if we run out of resources and just africanize ourselves?

this is true
if we had a war we would have wartime economy where more funds would go to engineering than gender studies, wartime culture where you would want men who can lift and women who can reproduce

right now all we do is celebrate anti productive behavior
anti productive sexuality, anti productive economic policies, anti productive immigration, etc

>mass killing is good because muh aesthetics
This is why conservatives are rightly recognized as malicious, evil people

war simply makes you stop and think

physical resources of the planet are limited, this is fundamentally what politics are all about, proper allocation of these precious limited resources

wars just magnify the fact that resources are limited, wars just accelerate the inevitable
wars are like a surprise test in school while peace is like a regular test in school.... you are about to get fucked if you didnt prepare either way

I'm not sure if you're luring for war or just exploration. In any way the first is undesirable as wars are decided by manpower. In its current state the west would falter in weeks if it would stand up at all. The alternative to manpower are bombs and just bombing the whole globe isn't really an option, as you stated ressources are limited anyway, no need to destroy what we already have.
On the topic of space, you should watch some more interviews on the topic of future directives from NASA/ESA (nips have their stuff still mostly in nip, so dunno about that). These guys are way more in line with your thinking, but colonialisation simply isn't attractive right now. To some extent harvesting the moon is an option, but practically people are more sitting on getting tech to build a proper space lift and get some meteors with rare earths closer to earth's sphere. There's also a real race on this one going one as the first who'll knock down some suitable 100tons meteor will absolutely rule Earth's markets instantly.
There's a lot of interesting stuff going on right now, but yeah media is turning into a real population distraction these days.
If you like this kind of topic you may check out /sci/ as well.

Attached: 1538929796194.jpg (1200x799, 249K)

nice

no i just mean war would redirect national efforts away from social nonsense into natural/applied sciences

like if some heil hitler shouting panzergrenadier battalion would rush to kill everyone you know and burn entire city to the ground, would you be interested in what some black feminist things about the latest tv shows, or would you care about making tanks of your own?

lots of interesting stuff is going on in natural and applied sciences despite there bejng peace (mostly). Still most people are dumb, and they always were. Back in WW2 most 99.9% of people also didn't understand how a jet engine or nuke worked, and they didn't care either, they just cared to fight and survive. That's not a state to strive to be in.

>wars are decided by manpower. In its current state the west would falter in weeks if it would stand up at all
that's just stupid
who would win - 10,000 africans armed with sticks or 1 guy armed with a fighting jet, bombs , chemical weapons and machine guns?

I get your point, but the heil hitler shouting panzergrenadier battalion will likely destroy more than some sjw idiot on TV is now. Even when we consider that ressources will be better distributed in a state of war, the equation will not even come close to even. Also producing some more tanks won't help humanity's progress either.

>africans have only sticks, no weapons of their own
Where have you been the last 50years? The whole continent is killing each other constantly thanks to Russkies flooding the whole planet with cheap AKs. Now add in the whole oil and diamond warlords and they start to get an formable army. Sure there's no top notch tech, but they'll just have to go full communism on you. Also there's some actual nations to the east which would've been my actual consideration for a war.
On bombs and chemical weapons, see my second point. If we eradicate everything there's no get out of the war.

You are reading wrong news. If you watch tv news or common websites, ofc they are filled with meaningless clickbait articles.

There is still shitton of new science happening every single day. Thing is its often so advanced and so niche nobody reports about it. Landing on moon is so easy to comprehend it was everywhere.

Just leave the facebook and google information bubble. There are articles about how they both use neural networks algorithms to show you only stuff which you were interested before: effectively wrapping your view on world.

Tldr stop consuming news for normies. I would give you some examples, but all webs i visit are in czech. Find your own.

Attached: 1554924894021.gif (230x230, 1.52M)

What does that gif show?

>german education
Top left is year and top right is distance. Shouldnt be hard to figure it out.

Some space objects. We can see that the accelerating object we're zooming is likely drawn to something we don't see in the animation.

People are still interested in those things, it's just that you yourself are choosing to live like hitler in your electronic bunker, having propaganda pumped into you without regard for context or relevance.

Nothing makes sense anymore