/brit/

bell them birds again edition

Attached: 028FE4C7-DC3D-4F6B-994A-D8C44F12CA64.jpg (640x645, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyZjdxsumWM
theguardian.com/stage/2019/sep/18/best-comedians-of-the-21st-century-comics-standup-comedy
youtu.be/v2HAN5CG_iQ
lesinrocks.com/2019/09/18/musique/musique/2017-liam-gallagher-ma-grande-gueule-est-de-retour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

canada sub edition

Attached: Friberg - Mountie - 012.jpg (1600x1224, 623K)

hope trudeau gets re-elected now

a curse upon the thread

don't know why these paintings crack me up so much

Does Noel fieldings brother have foetal alcohol syndrome

Attached: 718E0937-5945-4AC5-AF42-08FC01840DA9.jpg (395x594, 94K)

What is irn bru? What does it taste like?

Attached: 113968011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 25K)

he's the canadian gigachad

Attached: 1513797644216.jpg (1207x1515, 754K)

A drink which tastes like iron girders

shite

like iron and sugar

*counters your curse with a blessing upon the thread*

A drink which not even Jocks buy nowadays

It just tastes like irn bru, you've got to taste it to understand it. Now it tastes like shit though because they've changed the recipe.

used to be nice but is now terrible

190 still lives the pic related lifestyle well into his mid twenties jfc

why do people get pies from the chippy

Like wanking with a johnny on

tastes like the colour orange mixed with metallic notes

He wishes
Instead he's busy burning dog poo bins to huff the scent

Chuckled at this

*superstitiously bells them birds again*

it's a unique flavour
it's odd

But it is famous and popular, what happened?

I call him gamblor!

Attached: 1150081.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Fuck sake lads a girl I know asked did I want to go for a coffee on saturday and I blurted out based and coffeepilled

Attached: 1528479950827.png (535x466, 281K)

Rumpleshitskin

just searched for 'white people' on twitter, absolutely grim

I call him sneedblor!

Enamel strippingly sweet

There was a sugar tax implemented so they changed the recipe and now it tastes slightly different so it's SHIT. Irn bru xtra (coke zero version) tastes more like the original now

tax on sugary drinks in the UK so all formerly full sugar drinks now have disgusting sweeteners in that ruin the flavour. It was a drinks holocaust

iron bru was always poor can’t look me in the eye and say you’d rather that over a coke or fanta

silly cunt

The core history of the Anglos is fundamentally a tale of two races, eternally at war with each other, who keep evolving and changing as the centuries pass

One of these races, a highly aristocratic, old-blood, martial and warlike, hierarchical culture of people, who valued gallantry, kin, tradition, order, chivalry, power and might, came to dominate the British Isles in 1066. They were the descendants of the knights and barons of the Norman conquerors, who made the inhabitants of England their serfs and slaves, and established an identity as Masters that has never gone away.

The other race, were a people of merchants, priests, farmers, sailors, shopkeepers, the middle classes and working classes of England, who in their servitude and submission to the Norman masters, developed a culture of individualism, universalism, freedom, the rights of property, free trade, democracy, liberalism, constitutionalism and egalitarianism, who lived in close and small family-units. The Anglo-Saxons.

Many of the important events of English history have been ethnic conflicts between these races.
The English Civil War, while on the surface was a war between Parliament and the King, was under the surface a racial rebellion, of Englishman against Norman yoke. Anglos looking for self-determination and egalitarian democracy fought against their absolutist foreign rulers. The Roundheads are of that English spirit, the Cavaliers of the Norman spirit.

Attached: cav-rnd.jpg (447x336, 22K)

>muh sugary shite
folc

Oh didn't realise. Used to be enamel strippingly sweet

Leftypol's greatest fear is a Rorke-Rasheed alliance

I want to do a sex to Emma Watson.

Attached: 25E9A1CE-524A-4AA3-BC7A-0D795F2E5F8F.jpg (500x500, 49K)

how long will it take to learn japanese
i say this because i could study in japan in two years from now
don't need to know japanese but would be good to

This conflict has been key to understanding America as well. While the Yankees who settled the North were of Puritan stock, the heirs of Cromwell and his Parliamentarians, key believers in universalism and liberty, the Southerners on the other hand- or at least the Southern ruling class, were the descendants of those same English nobles who had been the Cavaliers for King Charles, and importantly, also the descendants of the Norman knights who fought for William the Conqueror.

The Virginia Tidewater elite fully believed themselves to be a race of masters, and were the main proponents of slavery in the South. Some Southern aristocrats even believed the reason why Yankee Northerners were so keen to end black slavery was because the Northerners themselves were descendants of a race of slaves; the Anglo-Saxons who had once been serfs.
Lincoln the Anglo finally conquered the Norman claim to America, and America has had an ideology of universalism and egalitarianism ever since.

Many political movements have their origins in this conflict. Whigs of England were on the side of Parliament and the English, while Tories were on the side of the Norman Kings. Whigs later became Liberals in England, while they became Republicans in America. The Tories, or the closest equivalent to them, in America would have been Democrats, at least the Old South families that dominated the party in the past.

Anglo-Saxons tend to fight against aristocratic foreign rule, which is why the American colonies rebelled in 1776, a continuation of the same spirit of Magna Carta, a continuation of the same bitterness of 1066. Normans and their supporters tend to support the autocratic and continental systems which maintain centralised power and mastery over others.

Attached: union-confederate.jpg (449x435, 42K)

this redpill is far too hard for people to swallow desu

>WAHOO TIME TO DRINK MY SUGGARY SODA GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG HELL YEAH THAT WAS EPICLY GOOOD

Attached: 1548328619039.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyZjdxsumWM

Depends how committed you are, you can easily passably learn a language in 2 years

so many good drinks gone. Irn Bru, Barr Cola Lucozade, Dr Pepper, Fentimans, Bundaberg Root Beer (this was the biggest blow) the list goes on and on.

Tanning lad here. Just got back from a 12 minute session.

dont even read you people's posts just reply at random and hope it's something related

This is interesting

theguardian.com/stage/2019/sep/18/best-comedians-of-the-21st-century-comics-standup-comedy
Ha ha .. Number 42 .. Lmao .. Guardian are having a laugh .. Should be number 1 ..

/brit/ makes about as much sense as finnegan's wake at the best of times. all these random jarring posts about politics, poo, pee, slags, cooming, drugs, toil; just a fucking bizarre cesspool.

haha yeah i loved that one too

Jesus Christ what a fucking shite list.

Not enjoying nice things in moderation because people on the Internet tell you that people they tell you to dislike like them is peak mong behaviour

Buy a bottle of 'Colombiana' and you'll get an idea.

pooey bum arse

he looms

Attached: 1568371654961.jpg (188x269, 7K)

sucking a n*gger

fuck off

Do you know the sculpture "Les Trois Grâces" ? (the three graces)
There are several versions but the one at the Louvre is hot!

Ever noticed how pot noodles are shit now too? They taste all weak and watered down

Louis CK's entry is mainly about how problematic he is

t. soda drinking bugman

Attached: 1563638433357.jpg (222x228, 6K)

Oh nice, thanks man I will try that

Remainormans
Anglo-Saxiteers

new liam gallagher album in 2 minutes

Autism in the WWIst century.

Leaked yesterday

Attached: 00-liam_gallagher-why_me_why_not.-(deluxe_edition)-2019-proof.jpg (4000x3000, 2.53M)

Good stuff
youtu.be/v2HAN5CG_iQ

yep! lesinrocks.com/2019/09/18/musique/musique/2017-liam-gallagher-ma-grande-gueule-est-de-retour/

Attached: 2019-02-04_18-53-21.png (784x913, 567K)

not a fan of the oasis brothers
more of a blur man

poo

jeopardy in one minute, jason's on 13 days @ $400k

>Liam Gallagher : “Ma grande gueule est de retour”
wtf didn't know he spoke French

Liam is so much cooler than noel

i moved on to the other brands a long time ago. always pissed me off that the noodles in pot noodle were just flakes of chopped up noodle instead of whole noodles

tee-hee
Sounds hawt 2bh.

Attached: 1554780606176.png (890x593, 321K)

>jeopardy in one minute, jason's on 13 days
Jason's lasted longer than Alex has left to live

hopefully he'll make a comeback after his unfortunate absence last week

Preferred Pulp to either

>christmas films on mainstream tv channels in september

fucking joke if im being honest

japan is a perfect country
literrally flawless
best language in the world
best women in the world
best culture in the world
how can any country even compete?

shaved my legs for no reason.
ball of hair was huge.

Celts used to be quite Royalist, the Irish and Scottish were big proponents of the Stuart kings. While the common image of Celts today is that of rebels against the imperialist English, maybe it's more accurate to think of them as defenders of the Old Regime against the newly ascendant English Whigs.

what a chad

Attached: 2019-09-20_00-02-58.png (187x41, 1K)

Channel 5 had Home Alone on back in June

My most favourite jew.

anyone remember skeletor?
he was a bit of a cunt wasn't he

its the nonciest country in the world
they literally have cafes where old men pay to spend time with little girls

had a think today as I ate my sandwich on lunch break. was thinking about how based 190 is and how he's done all those drugs and that

>being proud of something you had no control over

will never understand heightmongs

should be a criminal offence

Antagonists tend to be.

Why is supergrass so forgotten?

He's my second favourite. There's a certain J man that comes first.

yh

very underrated poster

shall never forget how he chased zo3y out of /brit/ loooooooool

love the drugs
yes do all the drugs i do

>gay pride
>we were born this way