How do we civilize these people?

How do we civilize these people?

Attached: MENA-Map.jpg (945x472, 77K)

your ancestors' ancestors were banging each other's heads with rocks when those people were building civilizations cleetus

based ahmed

Those people are more civilized than the average amerigoblin.

I don't care about the past. I care about what they're like in the 21st century which amounts to 3rd world savagery

Have Europe produce a version of islam with beer, bacon and strippers seems to be the current idea.

America, being biggest economy is complete shithole with more murders than in most of 3rd world.

Inbreeding, racial clashes, extreme corruption with areas being poverty level, i dont want to imagine what USA would look like if it was in same economical situation as most of Africa and Middle East, it would be Mad Max for real

Sounds like a plan

we take away their nukes and then leave them alone completely. no trade, immigration or war at all and let them fight. if they attack anyone outside they're immediately nuked.

> i dont want to imagine what USA would look like if it was in same economical situation

you won't have to soon, friend. if trump wins which he will because its rigged, we're going full russia.

You literally don't have any idea of what you're typing about

America's very safe as long as you stay away from nigs and spics

In XXI century americans are nothing more than worthless fatfucks that care about nothing except their most primal desires.

You're the savage here

America's very safe as long as you stay away from people like who will shoot up your church/grocery store

>America's very safe as long as you stay away from the vast majority of americans
Really makes me think...

Blacks are 13% and spics aren't a majority yet and I live in a nice suburb that has neither cause my parents were smart

What do you know about civilization you piece of shit ?
The region is messed up because of you , keep your filthy nose out of our business

You can't

civilization is a product of intelligence
intelligence is a product of genetics

there should exist an unironical global genetic engineering organization similar to world health organization and united nations backed by american and russian military, and they should unironically bomb the living shit out of every shithole that refuses to give birth only to 150 iq crisper babies

Attached: 008f5120d7dcc140c7ad6f21bca6dd6031c1464bea3f96396c48bd8ab80a5229.jpg (800x573, 108K)

>How do we civilize these people?
They are still more civilized than the rest of the world, pic related. Latin America and sub-Saharan Africa stand out the most.

Attached: 1453330871546.png (1029x730, 204K)

Don't forget to stay away Walmart and garlic festivals

based
bomb all non-Jewish neighborhoods

>there should exist an unironical global genetic engineering organization
It was called the Croatian Ustaše

Stop invading these countries then, amerigoblino.

Attached: Moamer_el_Gadafi_(cropped).jpg (1948x2620, 585K)

The hell is going on in Greenland?

Sounds like Brazil.

SNOW N

serbia was a mistake ever since turks raped it into low iq subhumanity for centuries, im not even afraid to admit this

but croatia, bosnia, estonia, ukraine, and all these other fake countries that exist only to house nato bases, they are even bigger mistakes
your whole national existence, which didnt even exist in the 20th century or 19th century or 18th century etc etc, was fabricated just so nato can encircle "evil aggressive" russia that didnt move its borders for 1000 years, unlike you nato puppets which keep closing in and encircling russia with ever increasing number of nato bases

Attached: 1389622402940.jpg (419x401, 90K)

We don't. I don’t want the Islamification of Ameria, Europe, or of any other non-Muslim country; but I do admire Islam. They should exist in their part of the world between Morocco and Indonesia. They have their part of the world. It's big enough, they basically have a sixth of the world. They should keep their bloc; they should keep the ummah; they should keep their potentialities. To completely dovote yourself to slavery to God, it’s a totally different way of being human, and that's fascinating. But if they attempt to expand their borders through war, proelytization + conversion, high birth-rates in non-Muslim countries, or mass immigration; that should be fought against with zeal.

Attached: 1469565697607.jpg (1003x1199, 226K)

We don't. Our best option is to develop energy independence and to cut ties with them.

we're already an oil exporter. our involvement in the ME is to control the flow of oil to Asia and Europe; not to secure a supply for ourselves (which we've always pretty much had if you look at North America as a single unit).

Stop the bomb dropping mabey
Just think what would happen If the middle east was getting the same amount of help and support African countries are getting...

They'd probably turn out like Israel
Who won the elections over there anyway, civil war still happening?

Never happening
America is safe if you're upper-middle class with property/guns

>66 Amerimutt IQ in play

I cannot tell if this ironic or not.

Attached: 8642848.jpg (204x200, 4K)

if I had to guess, they are probably including suicide statistics as 'a person murdering himself' in their homicide rate.

>all these retards saying leave them alone

ok so you leave the muslims alone... where do you get oil from?
your shoes are made out of oil
your plastic, your transportation so by proxy your food and all consumer goods and a chunk of electricity and heating and asphalt and almost all of your pharmaceology and by proxy huge chunk of your medicine and your security and law and order (how will cops/army fight criminals without oil for their cars?) etc etc et fucking c

our life depends on the oil
if americans dont murder their quota of muslims, we cant get our quota of.. burgers or whatever the fuck our modern life has turned into

what has more value to you? driving a car and wearing shoes, or some random goatfucker you never met?
imma go with cars and shoes over some illiterate raghead, go ahead americans and spread some freedom so i can buy your oil

Attached: 1500712168879.jpg (675x450, 59K)

>all these underages thinking wars waged by americans in the middle east is because of oil

Attached: 1566247335221.jpg (400x400, 67K)

Turkey is not a middle eastern country. This map is complete bullshit.

Attached: europe-map-max.jpg (900x786, 109K)

It's not european.

Yes it is and its been one of the most dominant and influential European nations for centuries

Attached: ce-marking-map-of-europe.jpg (689x667, 334K)

this would be true for Asians, but Europe has pretty diverse suppliers of oil.

Attached: 2015-2020-ExportFlows-.jpg (1920x2156, 657K)

>Pakistan
>Middle East
Do Pakis actually believe they're arab or persians? I thought it was a meme, but they seem to be denial that they're south asians.

Attached: cringearabs.png (1619x761, 161K)

Sure, they have history, but their people and culture aren't european. Are russians europeans? Are central asiatics europeans too? No, they are not european my dude.

more european than you

Very funny, amerimutt.

Attached: 1566559101597.png (729x1166, 1.2M)

Yes, there are those very, very few turks that are white europeans. Point still stands though. Also Varg is a fucking retard and no one takes him seriously.

Attached: varg.png (651x626, 280K)

It's also funny how he cherrypicks that ONE in a million Turkish blue eyed, blonde haired white muslim, would "die for him", and thinks Italians aren't europeans.
Absolutely fucking retarded.

He's really doubling back on his islam hate, isn't he? How much does he hate italians?

He doesn't consider them "white", according to his pathetically weak worldview.

>clinging on to glory over 2000 years in the past
That is pretty pathetic, gypsy.

with guns.

Install liberal military generals as the rulers

uma delicia criticizing any other country and lecturing about savagery.

every country is like this the difference is they won't report about it. China and Brazil have way more fucked up crime. People from your country even are human trafficking America's to your country.

America is messed up but shameless about it, everyone else lies. The truly safest place on earth is probably Iceland.

restore Ottomans

That's the civilized part...

t. Turkish subhuman

This is not only based, but inevitable. Every country and every population is too stupid for this Earth.. If we survive we need to fix everybody

ironically this guy is a bosnian

Iran is more civilized than the US or any anglo country.

Go back

we're more civilized then your cucked shithole

communist forced atheism is the only way mena will be civil

I just meant muslim countries, you're the exception of the region since you're decent people who are capable functioning

Ban cousin marriage

Are you?

no you didnt, you referred to the map that showed MENA. israel is MENA

>describes one of the main dystopian principles in brave new world
you're just a useful idiot

I'm sorry I should have made it more clear then but most people itt know what I was referring to

>Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
>Core states
Come on who exactly are you trying to fool?

What that map means is the main area of the Islamic world

Civilize yourself first

Nuke Israel

Fuck off, Amerimutt subhuman.

Attached: politics.png (1420x1023, 204K)

>civilization is a product of intelligence
Wtf I hate intelligence now.

make them a part of Israel

More European than you fucking paki dick sucking bong nigger

Turkey doesn't even speak an Indo-European language.

Buy it?

>america's very safe as long as you stay away from every urban area and vast swathes of the rural southwest and south

Attached: 1567882377959.gif (645x773, 41K)

neither does Hungary, Estonia, or Finland brainlet

>More European than you fucking paki dick sucking bong nigger

Attached: crikey.jpg (1300x957, 111K)

>mutt wants to civilize the cradle of civilization

Attached: 20190916_095633.png (570x522, 256K)

Turkey doesn't even cluster with Europeans on PCA autosomal DNA plots.

Attached: 1518445282391.png (1024x997, 635K)

how yo ass still alive?
ma boy trump mad as hell

Where has China's oil demand gone? Is their economy really that fucked...

>Iceland
wrong

Attached: Homicide_rate_by_country.png (3536x1618, 521K)

Do you actually believe this?

that's the older one nvm

Attached: homicide rate.png (1082x8892, 1.92M)

We need to leave them the fuck alone. The smart ones will abandon Islam, maybe after that there's a chance for them.

Start with making them stop cutting their penises off and maybe they'll be less frustrated with life.

Greenland wtf

This.

Imagine being concerned about the future of *North* Africa...

nope, inuits are violent as fuck

I've noticed racist threads and posts about Europeans or MENA will always get completely ignored by the mods

But any post or thread about chinks that's not cherrypicked will always get removed immediately

I wonder how many chinks are mods.

>cradle of civilization
you live in Mexico?

Attached: Changes in National Population, 10000 BCE to Present.webm (540x360, 2.88M)