Culture Pals - /cp/

Peru edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers used to meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (BASED) , China (yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this thing/person is more of a female dog than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 onwww.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

Old:

Attached: 1463065275075s.jpg (250x250, 11K)

The plan

1. Get a job
2. Travel to china and get my faulty genes corrected
3. Travel to eastern europe and meet the qt

First for stealing your qts

maxilla man?

Be my korean wife

why do asians always desire other asians, but of different countries? i've notices koreans always want japs, chinese, etc, and it's always the other way around, that japs always want koreans or chinese etc, you get it, why's that?

fucking hell, searching for a new qt is the worst. Having to endure the grind of retarded women that don't reply to your messages, or simply stop replying. Fuck me.

I am a British man.

fug

well the question still applies anyways

Why not just get a local Chinese instead? All rook same.

playing csgo

>faulty genes corrected
Pls explain

>playing csgo

Attached: 1558626623801.jpg (836x786, 148K)

kek

fuck off no scenes

t.bot

I remember playing csgo and left 4 dead with this Russian qt the first I joined Interpals, ping was crazy high in the 300s but it was fun

Attached: 53344838.png (300x359, 15K)

Do you guys occasionally fear that your qt might be riding the cock carousel or getting her brains banged out by Chad thundercock?

My apex qt travels a lot to the US apparently and im afraid she's getting blacked to hell and back there

She must remain untainted

Got an autoimmune illness that broke out a few years back and which really fucks me up with the pain and shit

I've been taking shots on a monthly basis for it and this beats most of the symptoms back but i'm looking for a permanent fix. People have been ""cured"" via stem cell transplants/chemotherapy (basically an immune system reset) but with CRISPR and shit you open up a pandora's box of curative possibilities (or "effective cures" as they call it)

The chinks are the world leader in biotech/gene editing right now so i hope they cook something up in the not-too-distant future

>tfw no 1st world gf yet

Big think right there fellas

Attached: asfasasf.png (1128x385, 66K)

Thank god I live next to Russia. Just replace "asian" with "russian" and the situation describes Finland perfectly.

how you niggas keep the conversation going with international friends? I get fucking bored...

You don't
When you find those 1/200 nice girls you get their insta & skype

yea, but even after that like how do you keep yourself engaged? Idk I personally get really bored of asking shit. Just zone out for a minute and then I stop the conversation.

Sounds like you waste your time on soulless spots, you need to run the script more and/or talk about more engaging subjects that regular pleb thots have no idea of.

I have heard of some politicians here going to Germany for stem cell stuff
I think it was in hong kong I heard where they have this bank for the stem chord so I assume they would be ones who'd have this kind of technology.
But as of late, I do here about this gene editing stuff on babies happening in China.

Good luck but hopefully Germany comes up with such stuff sooner.
The thought of China producing gene editing is scary. Their genes aren't edited yet but look at what they're doing.
Would hate to imagine a more soulless version.

i thought you have you a new qt?
Are you talking about the perfect phenotype qt from before?

Is this a good way to learn chinese?

My tummy aches

Learn korean brainlet

Attached: ginger.jpg (1360x910, 190K)

me too

>Hey there, I saw your profile and liked that you are also eating noodles instead of normal food. I think we will make for a great family, so many interests we share. I already know where we meet for the first date, it is BurgerKing next to my place. Not sure if I can afford something more than a hamburger all small fries and small Coke but you will back me up financially if anything, right girl? Let me know what you think.

Where is Slavoslav?

Yikes

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-002414.png (2048x1125, 747K)

are you speaking to somebody from my cunt? that's what happens here

dude
this entire site is dedicated to talking to multiple people at the same time
every girl you have talked to is always talking to someone else, has had the same conversation with someone else and probably met up with multiple people beforehand

we are all just numbers to them

From Paraguay. What really got me is how she just flat out said it

Kpop

Attached: 1568712958668.gif (307x307, 3.31M)

NEED to get the qt certified by an anthropological expert stat

Then i'll buy myself a 23andme kit and get myself classified aswell

how do i not be so boring in conversation lads?

Dont talk to boring, brainless thots

fuck off you absolute cringe lord faggot

FUCK w*men

BASED

This
Posting those convos here to boast with attention from thots is cringe af
I could post tens of such convos myself. Only a brainlet believes anything that comes from the mouth of a woman.
Remember, a woman will keep her promise if she feels like. If she tells you she loves you it means she is feeling like that today or this week. Never ever trust in the word of a woman.

I feel better now

>I love taste and feel u wet horny pussy lips inside deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper fucking by my 6 inches hard egytian big huge COCK inside deepest hard fucking until u scream saying ah ah ah ah and push u milk orgasms all over my hard Dick many times sweetheart

>travels a lot
if any woman says this it means shes riding that carousel

@other Greek user, how is it going with your qts?

it's fucked

fuck w*men

THE SCRIPT DOESN'T WORK HOW DO YOU WORK IT?

>Australian qt messages me
>Has a bunch of really cute pics in her profile
>Took a 1+ year break from interpals, just came back
>Talk to her for hours before she went to sleep, even managed to flirt a little , was the longest conversation I ever had and she says it was the most natural chat she ever had with someone on IP

>wake up
>she deleted her cute pics in her profile
What did she mean by this??? Is it because of me?

What did she do?
Sorry to break it to you but she was a catfish

It was only 2 full-body pics of her wearing a skirt though, she still has a bunch of pics in her profile

Have you video chatted?

Of course not? I just met her yesterday and we chatted for a couple of hours before she went to sleep

Ah, sorry, I thought you talked one year ago, before she took a break, and now she talked to you again lol. She can still be a catfish tho.

Oh I see what you mean, I should've been more clear yeah, my bad. True though, but honestly with how much we've talked about eachother etc she doesn't seem to be, plus isn't that just a risk you always come across whenever you talk with, well, any girl?

so 99% of the girls on this site?

bro she's in my state i'm gonna track her down fuck her

no please she's so nice to me

*track her down and fuck her

Even if I could I wouldn't cuck a pal desu. Good luck with your qt man, I still have to endure the fucking terrible grind of searching for a qt on here.

Based Finn is the only one who gets it

maybe she'll replace it with more :)
or she thought she did not look good in them.

This is true. What many men fail to remember is that a women will only love/have feelings temporarily. They will always change. So if you ever feel bad because you're messing with a girl's "feelings" that's something to keep in mind.

Based

I can't be arsed to log in these days. I think I'll focus on real life flirting and dating than Interpals. I've had some nice convos but now I'm not interested to see if anyone replied and last time I logged in, there weren't any girls I liked in the explore tab or however you call it

Irl girls can't catfish you...
Based
Good luck, friend! Keep coming here and share progress!

The same thing tends to happen in Brazil, saying that kind of thing casually is pretty common in my opinion, looks like she is fed up with the human rights laws from her country (just like most Brazilians).

I fucked up guys. My Czech gf was here in the US for the last three months and she just got back and told me that she is pregnant.
Lmao I'm totally hooped.

First time joining. How do I determine real vs catfish accounts?

Gordon the Abo strikes again

why is this a bad thing?
I think you're that dude that lived in Czechia too for a bit, right?

beat everyone in their game and be a catfish yourself.
jk just hope for the best.

It's not that bad but we aren't ready for that. We don't even live in the same country yet and I need to save some money. Plus right now it's harder for me to move there permanently

> Talked her for a week
> Move to Messenger app
> Talk to each other in the Messenger app
> i thought we were Get acquainted eath other
> Now ask her, "What style of man do you like?"
> Her answer "I hate men"
> "??? what???? "
> "I'm a lesbian"

God damn Why did she talk with me?
Is it because I was not attractive as a man?
Fuck you bitch!!!!!

Attached: 다운로드.png (399x388, 104K)

>It's not that bad but we aren't ready for that.
yeah, that's the sad bit.
when can you see her again?

hahahaha thanks for the laugh lad, you made me feel better about being an absolute failure with women, both online and on this site.

It's going to be awhile. Right now I need to work so we'll have money but it'll probably be the beginning of next year when I see her next. We have to figure out the living situation first though

She's more likely to be a bisexual

You are a good man and you'll get a qt soon because I believe in karma

My general impression of ozzies has always been good but you've bumped it even higher

Thanks mate, I don't consider myself to be a good person though. May all the pals get the qts of their dreams.

A person wrote hi, but doesnt answer me when i respond? Lmao what was the point then

post your profile so I can say Hi then not respond

Tbh its more contact than ive had from girls in 3 years so I dont really mind.

post profile nigger

>We have to figure out the living situation first though
a bit stressful but i think her folks are okay with you so you might receive some help.

>May all the pals get the qts of their dreams.
Amen
but I had a bad dream last night.

There's a girl asking me about girlfriends and my masturbating habits within just 2 hours of knowing me, how likely is she to be a catfish?

what happened ;_; ?

They do like me but her mom wouldn't like me as much if she moved here since she doesn't want her to leave.

fighting with my cousin but it's just a dream. Talked to her this morning.

No parent would ever want that but you showed that you're serious about things.
You lived there, met them and you're saving money. that's something.

Oh my god, you're my inspiration, my muse, I love you so fucking much, you have my unconditional love and support, I'm so thankful to breath the same air as you, thank you for existing, you're the light of my life, I would die for you, whenever I see your beautiful, flawless, cute, gorgeous face I'm blessed, you're so fucking precious baby girl - your favorite fanboy

>she

Yeah this has happened to me 2 times in a day. They were ugly too so at least I didn't have to pretend to be kind

I know but none of that matters to her mom, she wants us to live near her and doesn't want her to move here.

she keeps letting the conversation die, and then will hit me up with a message

like bitch wtf

Are you talking about the one that will be visiting a city near you?

well that one, I have no clue on what she's up to

I'll message her in a couple of days and see if we can meet up

the other one is the one who keeps doing the whole leaves me on read after replying to a question of hers and then a day later sends a message trying to keep the convo alive for some reason

Probably still talks to you because she feels bored. Drop her. There are other autists on ip waiting for your messages.

like me