New Jow Forumscraft coming soon

Jow Forumscraft is a historical RP minecraft server made by faggots for faggots since 2015.

In this edition we will be reenacting the 1990s Yugo wars. We have installed guns and vehicles plugins and have made a custom map for the realistic experience. server IP isn't ready yet, this is just one of our first announcement threads. :)

There is a discord server for the minecraft server, which is YHX8phu. If you can't find it, message onions#5770. Keep shitposting to a minimum, moderation will be at a minimum as well. Join us TODAY! Also, have a look at the type of stuff that goes on here: intcraft.wordpress.com/

NOTE: This server isn't for personal gain or monetization. This is solely for community building reasons amongst Jow Forums and other Jow Forums users, so don't think we want your money.

Attached: 1465577289129.jpg (1200x627, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/f68vcy.mp4
files.catbox.moe/qfhi00.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4pv3sj.mp4
intcraft.wordpress.com/2019/06/20/summary-of-week-1/
intcraft.wordpress.com/2019/07/31/17th-century-europe-iteration-announced/
intcraft.wordpress.com/2017/10/26/ww1-iteration-revealed/
intcraft.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/intcraft-cold-war-to-launch-on-friday/
intcraft.wordpress.com/2019/09/15/combat-updates-for-yugo-wars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You faggots have finally come around to it huh? Is Ghoul still around? I remember this shit from like 4-5 years ago

yeah, ghoul's still around, and he still seethes about carthage

cuckghoul committed suicide a year ago, i mean i was kinda expecting it cause he always was posting in Jow Forumsdepression, but press F now

fuck chile

Attached: big stick.png (640x427, 414K)

argentina is white

files.catbox.moe/f68vcy.mp4

files.catbox.moe/qfhi00.mp4

files.catbox.moe/4pv3sj.mp4

just use gfycat please.. these vids are so stuttery

works on my machine

bump

gonna post some pics from old intcraft:

Attached: Milan.png (930x450, 414K)

Attached: Egypt.png (930x450, 558K)

Attached: Cuba.png (1920x1177, 1.89M)

Good, he should. We in Sicily Jewed them to high hell

you should join the discord, oldfag

The map looks too small

small maps are always better on these types of servers and if you disagree you are autistic

I disagree, but not because of autism. More space to build, more to scale, can fit more geological features and cities, etc.

that pic is actually our last-generation map, the new one being made is something like 3x higher resolution and centers on just the balkan peninsula

it's better to have people more closely together so that more player interactions can occur. for me it's not fun to have to hold down W for thirty minutes just to see another person in a multiplayer game

Why just the Balkans? I don't mind being a Bulgarian, but the majority of the posters are from other countries

actually maybe more than 3x larger, but I don't have a pic

ONIONS, if you are itt, post a screenshot of the WIP balkan crop

Attached: 2019-09-14_16.35.09.png (1920x1080, 529K)

recently we've done Americas:
intcraft.wordpress.com/2019/06/20/summary-of-week-1/
and Europe:
intcraft.wordpress.com/2019/07/31/17th-century-europe-iteration-announced/
intcraft.wordpress.com/2017/10/26/ww1-iteration-revealed/
and, in the past, world maps:
intcraft.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/intcraft-cold-war-to-launch-on-friday/

the theme we chose to do this time was the breakup of Yugoslavia so we have a (relatively rare, in intcraft terms) geographically compact map.

You could be NATO and build an aircraft carrier?

Attached: Columbian D-Day.png (930x450, 295K)

I should have put it as I don't mind because I am a Bulgarian

Well then, good. Rally your countrymen. So far we have large Croatian and Serbian factions but not much else. Just wanted to be sure to say that there are options for people who REALLY want to be Americans for some reason.
we run the towny system so you will be grouped with members of your town (a town which you will need to build together) and see them often. But also, in this iteration we are adding modern ground and air vehicles to move around easier:
intcraft.wordpress.com/2019/09/15/combat-updates-for-yugo-wars/
(scroll down to "Vehicles" section)

Just did