Is mexico relevan for your cunt?

is mexico relevan for your cunt?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (2000x1143, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lZ-vBFyUE
youtu.be/nuy0SPN4D64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah stop shipping over meth and coke ya bloody spics!

tsundere neighbors

stop consuming meth and coke

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 9K)

Yes
Stop cultivating palm oil

No but Filipino are

No

>Yeah stop shipping over meth and coke ya bloody spics!

Mexican cartels supply aussies? Thought it was chink triads or something

no

We shall annex Mexico soon.

Canada is the much better choice.

I really wanna see a Mexican do an offensive Chinese accent.

False. There can no longer be a debate about our border with Mexico if Mexico ceases to exist.

This.

No, we have 'Mexican' restaurants but they're run by pakis, turks, etc. Only ever met one mex here who was a guy doing an English course at a language school. We talked about Sergio Perez

I met a lovely señorita from Juárez once.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lZ-vBFyUE

>protip the joke isn´t funny

ok i want a Mexican to observe how Americans make fun of the Chinese and do that.

I think it's the other way around, Bob Hernandez

I'm French you fucking Hispanic.

You're just an American.

Bob Hernandez Chevrolet

ah yes the elusive American ethnicity

>I'm French you fucking Hispanic.

Attached: 1568642377186.jpg (678x674, 123K)

You probably don't even know any actual French. You are an American. Spainbro was making a joke about the "LatAm takeover" in the States and it went over your head.

>25% French
>50% Jewish
>12% BLACK
>10% Indian
>13% Asian
yikes

Nobody cares ameriGLOBO

Besides chavo del ocho no

No. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no Third Worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems; one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variant, multinational dominion of dollars: petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichsmarks, rins, rubles, pounds and shekels.

Attached: network.jpg (612x380, 92K)

youtu.be/nuy0SPN4D64

yes they have cute twinks for me to dominate and subsequently drop off at their catholic mother's house at 3 am

chinito quelel comel aloz

For my generation kinda in terms of music, tv shows and the such, but for zoomers mexico is like the mecca, and this is the same for all hispanic countries including spain today, and whoever denies it is deluded af

is Mexico the America of the Hispanosphere?

Hope you spic subhumans die

Surprisingly, not much.

>but for zoomers mexico is like the mecca, and this is the same for all hispanic countries including spain today, and whoever denies it is deluded af.

Not true at all, that's Colombia and Puerto Rico

yeah kinda, everything that is mass consumed goes through them, together with spain 90% of media is theirs

No, most people I know haven't even tried Mexican cuisine, we occasionally get a hit telenovela or song from Mexico, but ironically we don't actually interact a lot with them.

>For my generation kinda in terms of music, tv shows and the such, but for zoomers mexico is like the mecca, and this is the same for all hispanic countries including spain today, and whoever denies it is deluded af

But we are in the era of reggeaton, at least in terms of music right now its all about Colombia, boricuas and the DR or at least thats what i thought, music in spanish used to be all about México, Argentina and Spain but those days are long gone

What mexican thing are zoomers consuming this days? Youtubers or something?

yeah you don't interact with them, you just take mexican culture and make mexican bands. No influence at all lmao. Isn't one of your most popular songs a mariachi one?

Actually, rancheras and mariachi are quite popular in SA. I was surprised that most people in Chile liked knew the most popular rancheras songs

Seething chi.

No.

some of the most popular artists in latin america unironically had to move to mexico to get their careers to the next level. It's widely know if you want to make it as an artist with real international recognition, you have to move to mexico to get that extra step.

I'm not seething, just pointed something I was linked to. A colombian making mariachi music. Who would have thought?

I went to Medellín 2 years ago and was surprised to see colombians in the TV going apeshit about an up coming los tigres del norte concert, it was only second to the pope visit in terms of coverage, Also saw a music video of a colombian group singing mexican style banda/norteño music

>there are people who like Mexican music
Yes.
>Mexican culture has a significant influence in the daily lives of most Colombians
Unless you count TV dubs and Youtubers, not really.

Is the biggest spanish speaking market plus it gives greater exposure to latino comunitties in the US

Some zoomers like to talk like a mexican here, they say wey or a la verga, and i fucking hate it, god i fucking hate zoomers

eh puto wey a la verga jajaja dale laik porfa!

jajajaja salu2 desde Aztlan

Attached: 1568700937686.png (500x440, 81K)

The most popular artists in LatAm aren't Mexican though.

True, no spanish speaking act can boast about being truly big if its not big in México, but currently the biggest acts arent mexican, and even the importance of the mexican market is being displaced by the hispanic american market, its numerous and it has a big purchasing power, plus being big in the US even amongst the latinos opens up the posibilite to go beyond the hispanosphere, simply put you May not like his music but theres no mexican artist as big as bad bunny right now

Back in the day mana was crazy big in latinamerica, even more so than in México, and latino acts in the US pandered to Mexicans/mexican identity biggest example being cypress hill that actually isnt even truly chicano, its a dude with a mexican mom, a cuban, and 2 gringos, but those days are long gone

Tfw no mexicanx bf