en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
youtube.com/watch?v=N1ZPfqGnkBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahah

You.
You there.
Eat your own poo.

Attached: 1567169611344.jpg (1436x1552, 740K)

youtu.be/WSFeje8-4Vc

non dogshit

sucking a gom jabbar

>Amish women aren't allowed to marry English men
Well there goes that then

Attached: Love33_R2.jpg (750x636, 102K)

all it would take is a few good tsunamis and we could be rid of the aussie for good

Attached: 1547295694868.jpg (700x700, 98K)

this is,, running on empty.. poo.. review!

Attached: 45uhye.jpg (1280x1920, 302K)

s'rry la

i like it

did a read of this not too long ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_in_Australia
>Australia is one of the most urbanised nations, with 90 per cent of the population living in just 0.22 per cent of the country’s land area and 85 per cent living within 50 kilometres of the coast
i got the numbers mixed up, where did you pull 70 from

Attached: 7rhtg.jpg (1280x1920, 340K)

english refers to anyone who isn't amish

Life would be so much easier if you were amish

I'd rather not.

Attached: 1545968355064.png (507x703, 577K)

Stomach feels shit, might not go into work this afternoon

This topic came up once on Jow Forums and it turns out that the US and Canada, with their great rural swaths were more urbanized overall than the UK

posting this does harm to the planet

Next person is 13th in thread

Don’t know mate whoops sorry

Oh, I know it's funny that they do that

i'm scotch

and i'm egg

They work VERY hard

Attached: amish-farmlands-tour-ftr.jpg (705x300, 41K)

This child has Down syndrome.

hey what's lorde up to these days anyway

That’s not what Down Syndrome looks like

Attached: 1544778143221.jpg (1280x533, 169K)

she just has mongface not downs syndrome

Attached: 15654233416541.jpg (604x604, 293K)

Very good

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

Attached: 1491479262076.png (354x286, 28K)

What race is this guy?

Attached: leddit.jpg (3024x3618, 1.95M)

she looks like it anyway

don't trust the amish
bunch of nonces i reckon
never heard of a cloistered community not turning out to be chock full of them

nubian

american indian and/or polynesian

Attached: 1543690598993.jpg (1400x700, 193K)

If that's all you knew and you 100% believed in christianshit then it would be a comfy life. Nothing better than coming home after a long day farming to a home cooked dinner with your 36 quiet children and houseproud wife then relaxing by an open fire all safe in the belief that one day you'll go to heaven.

when i was younger i used to think of 'the underworld' as being a literal subterranean cavernous world underneath us where shadowy people gather

now i realise being on Jow Forums, i'm in the underworld already

Attached: Himawari cool.png (261x342, 148K)

French-german mix.

is that doug? hes 100% scotch

filipino

Nah you’re just a nerd
but it takes you a bit closer i guess

When I was younger I used to think girls fannies unrolled until they looked like an ant eaters nose and boys stuck their Willie's in them like a docking station to have sex

when i was younger i thought a blowjob was someone blowing on a crotch, that pic of a snowman blowjob sculpture made me think that

ey schiz watch this from 2:24
youtube.com/watch?v=N1ZPfqGnkBY

Attached: 15648133792570.jpg (566x463, 68K)

I'm flying to Victoria tomorrow

Liams new ablum is really really good lads

they don't fuck their kids however they do exploit their labor. they start those poor little guys out in the fields just about as soon as they can walk, dawn till dusk
t. grew up around them

farted so loud my dad woke up and shouted at me because he has work in the morning

Attached: 98431.png (421x422, 252K)

In public no headphones

now chrome won't translate pages because it assumes it's english already
why are google fucking with everything suddenly
fucked google images, fucked the search page making it look zoomed-in, aaaaa

Attached: 46A0D52400000578-0-image-a-28_1511443666513.jpg (634x634, 182K)

Yeah, and some groups are more hardcore than others. The Swartzentruber Amish keep it real and speak some weird language called high German or Pennsylvanian German

Midweek crack bender

lel

On a serious note, now US Amish tend to work construction, because rents have went off the roof and just being farmers was not enough to buy land.
Based neo-luddists.

>used to think
Virgin spotted.

Can hear an owl outside right now.

do i give a hoot haha

Keep it real like the niggers say lmfao

faith goldy is a persona non grata in canada now

Haha, mint banter lad.

A lot of them in my state have gotten really rich though, they even ditched the buggies and get driven around by the "English" to meet with real estate developers and lawyers and whatnot

Their monopoly has turned them into a shit-factory, youtube cpuld literally grab you by the skull and have its turgid way with your throat every morning and it would still be the default video service, it might even get more popular because it's 'engaging'

This isn’t a joke. My thing, Our thing. 1488.
Matter of fact its about the most serious thing going on in the world today.

Play a stupid game win a stupid prize, I don’t have time for it.

Attached: catherine_hubbard_school_picture_14da81d172bb57c6e14c22d6b292a4a4.today-inline-large.jpg (427x600, 36K)

fyellas :)

Robin Hood was lefty allegorical propaganda alluding to the welfare state

>This isn’t a joke. My thing, Our thing. 1488.

Attached: 1548151605524.png (740x601, 514K)

Attached: 15648244687170.jpg (740x550, 117K)

There he is

wrong you fool, the money he was stealing from the nobles and the king was TAX MONEY that originally belonged to the peasants, Robin Hood was taking back the tax and giving it back to the taxpayers. Hood was a Libertarian

Isn't it progress that even the sub-human can feel superior these days?

one of the most annoying things in the worlds is when a female is pissed off and they say nothing is wrong

Maybe on day like Jews they will take on the world!

wtf this is a kid that was killed at sandy hook?
did you know this girl?
why do you keep posting her user?

Who Cares

You must understand that the woman is too emotionally weak to bring issues up to the relevant parties, they would much rather have shit to talk about later with unrelated parties in a way that makes them feel superior.

>get driven around by the "English"
is that their word for the non-amish or do they genuinely have english lads for chauffeurs?

they know you wouldn't understand

Attached: 1554667534823.png (560x592, 425K)

Yeah English means non-Amish

oh right cheers

no problem :-)

All the original brownshirts were bottom of the barrel mong thugs, it's no different now.

It always makes me laugh seeing a bunch of nerds and chavs larping in parade's for the far right when people already established in the upper classes would just slip into the same roles with a different title if a far right government ever came to power.

If you're a loser in western democracy you're still going to be a loser under fascism lmao.

Robin Hood and his band of merry squatters were anarcho primitivists that embraced capitalism

Looool

They are probably testing some new shit.

FUCK import duty

business idea: amish cryptocurrency: amcoins

Jesus was a pariah of a pariah people. This is the logical standing place of Christianity within Judaism. Christianity is like the Judaism of Judaism. Jesus the half-Jew/half-Roman, caught up in the maelstrom of Jewish/Roman war, was something new that could not be fit into the old wineskins of Judaism.

He became the vanguard of a new “chosen people” that came to be called Christians. Jesus imagined a Kingdom where the first will be last, the last will be first, the somebodies will be nobodies, the rulers will be servants, the commanders will be slaves, and the destitute king. How would such a world really work?

Jesus ate with whores. Love is desire and universalizing love makes the undesirables desirable. Boundless love could make conceivable a world where the “last will be first, and the first will be last”; the omega alpha and the alpha omega.

The difference between Caesar and Christ is the difference between what I call the alpha altruism of Roman virtue and the omega altruism of Christian virtue. If duty to Rome pointed altruism upwards on the human social hierarchy, Christian omega altruism ensured a God given license to direct altruism towards the very bottom of that social hierarchy.

Caesar and Christ are opposites, yet mirrors of one another. This is no accident. The inordinate alpha altruism of a Roman soldier, subverted by Jesus’s Jewish side, became the inordinate omega altruism of Christian love. The Jewish spirit that inverted Pharaoh’s pyramid hierarchy so that Hebrew slaves ranked on top was turned against mainstream Judaism itself.

Yet in directing omega altruism towards the bottom, he directed altruism towards himself as an inverse Caesar — a Caesar vulnerable to his own overthrow. “The Lord maketh the earth…waste, and turneth it upside down…The Lord shall punish the host of the high ones…and the kings of the earth upon the earth”.

no thanks

Only if mining is done with pen and paper.

Good point

Yeah, they leased and sold valuable farm land, they sell their furniture which is well known for being extremely well made (and expensive) plus tourism

Attached: yoders comfort food.png (1881x1593, 3.39M)

CYKA BLYAT!!!