Do people in your country eat bugs?

Do people in your country eat bugs?

Attached: Greta.jpg (450x450, 50K)

yes, crickets and whatnot
great source of protein

yes, had some crickets as a hipster bar, isn't that bad but I wouldn't want it as my main source of food, unless something was done about the taste

No but we do play cricket. I'm here all week.

are these cricket sounds im hearing being played from you?

We’re literally in the opening stages of a mass self-extinction event, and everyone’s making fun of one of the few people in the world dedicating their lives to stopping it.

We’re so fucked.

its not anywhere close to being extinction

No, but I would eat those mexican chapulines if they were available

You're right, a 16 year old from Sweden is surely more experienced and prescient than the average person and is surely not being used as a tool by the elite with a stake in renewables and state regulation who would like to leverage this issue to foment hysteria and bring about radical changes that benefit them despite doomsayers having a miserable track-record with their "end of the world" predictions.

Yeah dude, it’s clearly the evil (((elites))) behind trillion-dollar Greta industry trying to make you eat bugs for (((reasons))). In no way has the fossil fuel industry spent the last four decades shilling global warming denial until it’s too late to ignore or temper with less radical change.
By the way, kill yourself.

Attached: climate-change-map-HD.jpg (1294x1120, 172K)

Why is the mass media promoting her so much? It's like Hogg all over again, I'm sick of it.

I don't deny Big Oil is on the other side of this coin trying to suppress the issue entirely. But your hysteria about "self extinction events" is unfounded and just that: hysteria. We've had tribal people living in the fucking north pole and sahara for thousands of years. I think we'll manage with modern tech and resources sweetheart, IF the climate even reaches the worst case scenario of projections.

Uh yeah, not yet. That’s why I said beginning.
What the fuck are you even talking about? If anything the elites are pushing hard to maintain subsidies for fossil fuels and constantly moan about any increase in regulations on the companies they own.

They’re not fomenting hysteria, they want everyone to shut up about climate change. Just like they want them to shut up about wages and work conditions.

Because a cute girl protesting makes a nice feel-good story for stupid liberals who are in denial about how bad things are.
I never said anything about ELEs. The Indian subcontinent being one of the first regions to fall victim to the observable and ongoing sea level rise is bad enough.

Right, "the elites" are doing this and yet climate change is getting huge amounts of press and girls like this are getting strutted out on stage to open her mouth and talk about shit she knows nothing about. Because the elites totally don't want you to know about it and there totally isn't any major interests in expanding the power of state regulation, taxation, as well as a parallel renewables industry with big investors.

Stop farting.

Attached: 1567169611344.jpg (1436x1552, 740K)

billions could still die, its hardly a victory to have humanity live on as a bunch of richfags in newzealand.

Climate change isn’t getting a huge amount of press. It’s occasionally acknowledged because it can’t really be denied anymore, then brushed aside and any attempts to mitigate it are either ignored or ridiculed.

I don’t even know where to start.

Generally common people can draw attention to existential issues, even ones that the shareholders and CEOs of energy companies don’t want talked about, if enough people talk about it and protest it. They have to respond to trends emerging in the general population, they don’t have omnipotent control over the world.

I have no idea what you’re talking about with state power but yes state-power has been increasing anyway, despite the push from wealthy people for less oversight and regulation of the economy. They want a strong state (which they’ve had for a long time) but not one strong enough to regulate or do surveillance on them. They also want a regressive tax system that will make the common people pay for the running of the state; flat tax, high sales tax, low property tax, subsidies for fossil fuels, military tech being handed over to Silicon Valley to be sold on the consumer market, high defense spending, low social spending, no subsidies for renewable energy, less public influence over the economy other than in the capacity as consumers.

They don’t want people to talk about climate change because the solution to reducing carbon emissions is obvious. Tax the wealthy, cut off subsidies for fossil fuels, increased public ownership of the economy, reduced military spending, increased international cooperation.

Are you jealous of a 16yo girl? Is that what this is about?

even big oil and cuckservatives openly claim that climate change is happening but now the narrative is that "humans don't cause it".

Why is she spending so much time campaigning instead of being in school?

Only in the center/south and as snacks.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory

Grasshoppers and bee larvae are eaten in some regions

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 15K)

That’s an incredibly weak cope.

Damn, global warming: 1, Greta: 0

Stop posting this ugly wh*te whore before my and my Chicano brothers do something you all will regret

>she is 16 in Sweden
Reminder she has spent 2 years AT THE VERY LEAST fucking arab cocks. Not pure.

who gives a fuck? we're probably dead already before that actually happen anyways

you WILL become a cannibal bigot

Attached: ED1nouHXYAU4iOw.jpg (972x1200, 187K)

no, we're not cannibals

Why are germans so based?

Attached: ECB1MRxWwAIy9IN.jpg (552x285, 40K)

wew soylent green tier

God i wish that were me

Eating my grandma's rotten corpse to own the fash

Attached: 354534634.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Why does the media keep shilling this literal autist?

I genuinely feel sorry for her because it's pretty blatant some vested interests are pushing her around the globe 24/7 to raise 'awareness'

based

sometimes we eat chapulines and it's not that gross

Attached: chapulines-alto-vacio-alta-duracion-D_NQ_NP_661316-MLM26833217887_022018-F.jpg (738x422, 96K)

you're delusional, this is literally one of the primary topics leftists focus on along with healthcare, immigration, and gun control

but my offspring wont

you guys will end up eating human flesh not out of any liberal ideology but out of desperation when global warming causes all the crops to fail

I’d rather go vegan than eat insects

if we don't fix this there is no point in going to school as humanity will be doomed

its not that bad

when locusts migrate

Oui oui ouiii !!
We eat ze Gronouilles, hon hon hon
et aussi ze snails with some butteur

who cares aboit the enviroment when all that will be left are niggers?

why is greta thunberg constantly scowling