Oh Canada

Brown face right before election.
Time to ditch this guy.

Attached: BCD8CD1F-BB0A-4464-B679-8DD5D82280D2.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Anyone based and redpilled running against him?

Max

Attached: fence.png (800x675, 511K)

he looks very soft

His gf has ties to the Hell's Angels

Attached: 1557115073573.png (504x525, 585K)

She was just a stripper for them

>She was just a stripper for them
Based.

Eh, I'll take it

Pajeet, a Turbo manlet retarded populist named Scheer, the Bloc which is based but only in Quebec, the Green which are hippies or Maxime Bernier which is slightly based

Trudeau will win in my conscription no matter what, I think they have voted liberal for the last 100 fucking year, we could put a squirrel as candidate and have Trudeau say on national TV he want to kill nigger and they would still vote Liberal

I'll let you in on a little secret: Nobody actually gives a shit about brownface, least of all if it's "one of their own" political tribe doing it, and there are not enough brown people in Canada to affect the vote either way, even if they were offended enough to drop him because of this (they aren't)

No one honestly cares, but the media has been ranting about it quite strongly. They present other points of views and some like Bernier or the Bloc Québécois showed understanding and said Trudeau did not meant to offend and is anything but racist. But others like Scheer or Singh capitalized on it to gain votes from the "left wing" who was about to vote for Trudeau.
>not enough brown people in Canada to affect the vote
There are in key conscriptions like Ontario and Québec who often by themselves too decide which PM gets in. Not many in Alberta/Saskatchewan or the Maritimes but these are not "swing provinces" as their vote are highly predictive.

he could kick your manlet ass

>not enough brown people in canada
what the fuck are you talking about?

vote ppc, deport the chinks and pajeets

This. In fact you want to know why Trudeau is easily going to win. These retards are going to make the conservatives split with ugly infighting along with scaring every single racial, religious and sexual minority into their arms.

The Right Honourable KARA BOGA is respected by men and loved by women all across this country. Women are no object to him, not because of feminism but because he takes pussy as he pleases and he never has to consider pussy in any of his decisions. He calls Canada a "postnational" country because he can easily access pussy from around the world without ever crossing a border, as if the entire country is his own personal Baskin Robbins of pussy. And Justin "Side You" Trudeau doesn't grab pussy, pussy simply materializes within his hands, which are so black, they absorb all visible light. Even fresh African refugees whose DNA had never seen another continent in millions of years of human evolution kneel before him in awe of his Blackness.

Literally, figuratively, unironically, and metaphysically uncuckable.

Attached: trudeau KARA BOGA.jpg (587x471, 110K)

>Trudeau is easily going to win.
>easily

No. He'll win but with a minority government, or if he's lucky, a very slim majority. I'm calling it now.

yikes.

>apologizes for brown face

>doesn't apologize for lies and scandals

the absolute state of our world.

guys an absolute clown.

am actually gonna vote liberal again.

ppc more like poo poo candidate

Dude, Scheer is like 6'5". He's a big guy

Im voting communist. Its the only solution to regain democracy

more like an absolute chad

>Time to ditch this guy.

Nope.

Attached: trudeau in blackface with based bro-tier sikhs.jpg (754x772, 195K)

>be american
>fellow whites make you resign because of black face

>be canadian
>brown people defend black face