Be 25

>Be 25
>Unemployed
>Always living at your parents home
>I have three jobs oportunities, one of them in my city and the others in another city not too far (less than 100km, three hours by bus). These three jobs offer the same salary so money isnt the point
>Don't know if I should accept one of those jobs in another city, move from my parents house and start a new life alone. I believe that it will be hard but an important experience for my personal development but I'm very affraid.
>My parents want me still living with them. The good thing is I can save a good amount of money every month

What would you do? What are the benefits of living alone far from your family, friends and everyone you know?

Attached: cunt.jpg (550x458, 33K)

Work wherever is closest as they all pay about the same
Only spend money on bills, rent or utilities
Bank the rest
In a year you'll easily have a nice car and be set up comfortably to move wherever you want with as little financial hiccups as possible

If it doesnt work out, move back into home, or move back close to home. You'll have the freedom once you're set up.

I already have a car and some amount of money. The problem is I fear I will become some kind of retarded that can't live without the parents. Ok, I still can live alone in the same city but the city where I live is pretty shitty, that others cities are pretty good places to live.

Get the closest one, help your parents with some money and save up everything you can.

>The problem is I fear I will become some kind of retarded that can't live without the parents.

Dont even worry about that dude. All the boomers here tell everyone that they moved out when they were 17 and that it was worse thing they ever did. Now the parents are convincing kids to stay at home longer just so they can save more and because living expenses are rising.

Worry about moving out fully when you're loaded.

Stay at home and save up. Leaving home before marriage is a kike trick

If you can get laid while staying home, stay home and save to buy a house. If not, move away for sex

>If not, move away for sex
This man is kike who's attempting to manipulate you with dirty shit

I just moved out alone 2 weeks ago and you learn so everything you need alone. Just remember that when you're living alone if you don't like something, you can change it!
Also ama about recently moving alone ;;;

Are you enjoying to live alone?

It get better the longer I stay out. Having your rules and getting all this responsibility was hard at first but ultimately I feel like it turns you from a boy to a man. Yes, I enjoy it. The financial part is hard because I can't manage to save much but the freedom you get really makes you grow as a person.

Good. I bet there are a lot of good points on living alone. My problem now is more emotional dependency than material issues.

What would you happen if you moved alone?

>My parents want me still living with them.
If that's the case you should probably stay

My parents are old (they almost 65) with some health issues. I know I will feel guilty if some of them passes away and I'm not around to help.

How big is your parents house? Like if they have a huge mansion and you've got a lot of privacy it's one thing. If the 3 of you are sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with a common wall it's another.

Do you have enough space there to have a girl over, for example? To experiment with drugs?

Do you feel like you should stop your personal growth in favor of your parents? You are not that young in the end. Do you feel like you have to put everyone under your responsibility?

I have my own bedroom and that's enough to jerk off.

That's the point. I feel I should take some responsibility for them because everything I'm is because of their support. I don't want to be unthankful.

I think if you like your family and are happy living with them, there isnt actually any reason to move! You arent just using them, they want you to stay because they love you. (awww)
And its true that as they get older you can help them with household things instead of them struggling with the physical parts.
But definitely having a job & contributing financially is one part of shifting to a more even adult role in the house, instead of them seeing you as a child.
Good luck with being hired!!

user I am proud of you for making the jump!!
Moving out is 100% trading comfort for freedom, & im glad that its proving wonderful for you right now.

What made you bite the bullet? What did you take with you? Living in car?

Get the job closest, this is a no brainer

getting a job that doesn't require me to interract with people and allows me to live alone without parents and relatives or friends
also if you're a grown up "family" now refer to your future wife and children, not you parents, you fucking manchild
GROW THE FUCK UP
R
O
W

T
H
E

F
U
C
K
U
P

Moving out doesn't make you ungrateful.
One of the things that parents want to see is their kids growing up. It's heartwarming.
uwu
I rented a room and I live there. I took my PC and I don't really need anything else there. Kitchenware and everything else I just buy when I need it.

"Families" can and do sometimes consist of three to four generations of a lineage living together in one home but you kike-minded globalist insects never have or will remember that, will you?

Depends what future are you thinking. Are you planning to go to school of how long do you plan to live by yourself?

>be 30
>parents bitch about me not working
>work two jobs 80 hour a week taking home 4k a month after taxes
>parents bitch at me for working too hard and want me quit my job and stay home

There is no win to this.

Attached: yIjU5ZV.png (638x562, 231K)

>be 18yo unemployed kafir scum
>parents kicked you out of your house
>be unemployed based muslim
>society takes care of you
?

take ur medications akhmed

gib goth gf

Attached: 1482222654542[1].jpg (400x563, 42K)