How common are white American and Latina relationships...

How common are white American and Latina relationships? The board constantly shitposts about Whites and east Asians dating but Latinas are far more common in the US but I never hear about it.

Attached: 21-steventaylor-camilamendes-201713211.jpg (768x1076, 264K)

>How common are white American and Latina relationships?
common to a point where people don't talk about it and it's just something regular

White Male-Latina and Latino-White Female are the two most common interracial relationships by far and their numbers are pretty even compared to the severe imbalance in WMAF/AMWF and WMBF/BMWF.

That’s so beautiful

So common the mutt meme is not a meme

You see it a lot in California, and it's funny because it cuts across all social classes. Middle class and upper middle class Whites and Mexicans marry. White trash, who you'd figure would be more racist, also marry or hook up with Americanized Mexicans. Walk into a Buffalo Wild Wings and you'll find some 40 year old White guy dressed like a skater from the early 2000s with a fat Mexican chick wearing a Dallas Cowboys hat.

Lily white daughters of republican partisans get mounted by Mexican quarterbacks and Dominican pitchers from Texas to California

This and the opposite too. Like the Swede said, it's incredibly common.

Latina's are god-tier, would mutt with

Attached: 5d482f9936e03c21cf745752-750-563.jpg (750x563, 63K)

super common

Funniest part is that the child of any relationship between a whit*id and a spic BVLL will be yet another spic BVLL, no matter what.

Face it Amerigobl*s, it's over for you.

Most of the mixed American White/Mexican people in California are very White washed.

They're pretty common, but I rarely see them actually get married. They generally break up and end up marrying someone of their own background a few years later, at least where I live.

Wouldn't most look mostly white? Latin Americans mostly already have some European blood due to Spaniards and Portuguese muh dicking back in the day.

Nowhere remotely near as common as white and white but probably the same as WMAF. Obviously it will vary based on location.

die in a civil war retard

this is a big not true

>Wouldn't most look mostly white?
yeah, and even when that's not the case and the kid ends up looking a little bit brown, he would still act more white than brown

cope more WTs, minority by 2030

i've seen many half colombian/half white people and they act just like your average white person

You see it pretty much every day, totally normal.

Nah, truth is amerindian genes don't survive and the kids end up being whiter and posting on pol

I want to give my pussy up to a white. Boy and end gun violence

Half true

Attached: image.png (886x636, 532K)

Our governor, the Texas governor Greg Abbott, married a Hispanic woman and has 2 half-Hispanic children.

George W Bush's wife is a 25% Hispanic.

Jeb Bush married a Hispanic woman and has 4 half-Hispanic children.

That guys is 50/50, a proper mestizo, or looks like it, and he is delusional

>viceroyalty of new granada
i don't know if that's too based or too cringe

>castizo
>that face
why does this nigga lie to himself

Attached: 1568619009064.jpg (976x850, 93K)

Sis and cousin have white bf I feel wierd but whateves

He is just a kid, probably exposed to some bullshit from early age about him not being like the others, because this or that, he will grow up at some point

My gf is a quarter Mexican. Most people here in San Antonio wind up fucking a Mexican somehow

must be his Jow Forums phase

Attached: 1568954089321.jpg (396x774, 16K)

hes an harnizo 40 indio 60 euro

>40 indio 60 euro
Literally the same as 50/50 for practical terms

where I live there are more Asians than mestizos, 5to 1so most of the interracial couples are either white black or white asian. also I hope Japanese becomes the second us language before spanish becauae people here really look down on spanish, but love Japanese

stop

>latinos
>not white

Attached: download.png (1160x629, 1.3M)

>but love Japanese
Do they speak it as I could speak spanish in Texas or Miami and get around without knowing english?

el colombiANO en Inglaterra señores

My Cousin has a white girlfriend and we talk shit about her and laugh at her fucking face casually in Spanish without her even realizing it, she's also very quiet when his family is around because she doesn't understand shit, god I hope they break up

She’s dating a hapa btw

Attached: 36B516C4-F61B-46A5-9C26-051AD8BD3997.jpg (634x995, 143K)

He is clearly a mestizo

kick and scream all you want angloid rats,
Spanish WILL be mandatory to learn/speak by 2030, no amount of weeb tears will change that, cope, then eat shit and die.

Attached: 1568613580055.png (1000x1000, 485K)

This is bait

not really maybe 10 or so people speak it and maybe a few hundred understand it. But if you were Japanese and visited my area, everyone under the age of 30 would want to be your friend.

Attached: 1568410169963.png (1935x3000, 3.85M)

How is it bait?

It would be much harder than English even in Miami or Houston. Maybe in the Rio Grande Valley you could

Reminder being a rape baby means your (male) ancestors were fit enough to defeat other males and pass on their genes ie. they were based

I'm afraid that this might happen to me and my best bud's sister so I never make any moves on her because I also respect my friendship with her.

And she has tattoos. Even if they're Christian tattoos my family hates them lol.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

We aren't rape babies though, that's a myth
dilate seethe and cope

This is based

It's been posted before on other threads

have sex

Yeah I've posted about it several times, what about it?

Fuck I know that feel. I browsed r9k from 15-18 as a loner and when I got into the real world it was hard to adjust.

Have corn

Attached: 111-4.jpg (800x500, 69K)

have forced marriage

no
no

Shut up faggot, rape was not seen favorably by the Catholic church and many other people in Europe. While the Catholic church had sanctioned the Spanish conquests in the New World originally, many clergy that worked with native converts in New Spain quickly became advocates of indigenous rights when they saw how conquistadors were treating native people. The textbook example of this is Bartolomé de las Casas who wrote A Short Account of the Destruction of the Indies where he cataloged many, many atrocities committed by the conquistadors. There were others, however, as well. Guzman's campaigns in West Mexico (as well as the deposition and summary execution of the Tarascan monarch) drew the ire of the bishop Vasco de Quiroga who was working in the Lake Pátzcuaro Basin with native nobility that had converted to Catholicism. Indeed, his testimony against Guzman contributed to Guzman being arrested and sent back to Spain in chains. Eventually, advocacy by Catholic clergy in favor of native rights resulted in the passing of a papal bull in 1537 that forbade the enslavement of native peoples.

Have Pocahontas

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x673, 58K)

I'm mestizo I know

>forced marriage
>rape
>>>buzzfeed

f

a

LOS

g

g

o

t

How can a race of people who were literally created by Europeans engaging in muh dik on a mass scale ever be bulls?

a pair of dubs in only 6 posts very impressive

who do you think created the Chad of Jow Forums? it was the Whites and Latinos.

Attached: Gutierrez.jpg (731x1024, 66K)

He is not a Chad

no true sometimes the white genes are more dominant. my good friend is half German and half Mexican. He looks like a white Hispanic and his mother is brown.

all the girls want his dick.

not only girls

Attached: fuck janny.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Do white - Hispanic mixtures suffer from complexes or are they proud of their heritages?

im a spic in california, and all the girls I've liked or pursued have been white, the one girl I went on a date with was white also. not to say I don't like other races but I like whites the most, It doesn't matter really because no one actually likes me

They either think they're just white or just Hispanic, but are happy with it either way

Most Hispanics usually have some white mixture so nothing changes except maybe they're a little whiter than their Hispanic side of the family

>the kids end up being whiter and posting on pol
wtf I'm not gonna marry a white woman

Attached: 1561601106024.gif (200x166, 413K)

Nobody cares. Most people don't even see Hispanic/White pairings as interracial.

Really?
Over here white + brown (mena) is still very much seen as an interracial pairing

Well mexicans are no different than southern italians

How common is that mix in toothpaste land?

It's sort of interracial and sort of not. Like dating a hapa, though I guess rather than "like" it just is that

How so? They are immigrants, brown and speak a foreign language. Especially with political tensions one would think it is still a somewhat controversial thing.
Probably the rarest mix. Like 85% or Moroccans and 90% of Turks date someone from their own background. Considering they are like 5% of the population that's not a lot of couples.

my gf is half latina half white, our son has blue eyes and blond hair. Jow Forums wasn't lying when they said latinas are the easiest to bleach.

If course some people will have issue but it would be very fucking rare for someone to come up to them and say anything.

My friend went to paris with his Mexican wife a while back. She pretty much hated it because the Arabs there kept giving her murderous stares, probably because they thought she was one of them and was with a white guy and not wearing the full Muslim get up.

I wonder if it is also the case over there with you guys

Hispanics are white my man.

We are a minority already. The average white american is part black/part native/etc. I myself am Jewish personally.

i'm guessing more than 35% black migrants date white dutch women

Antilleans have an over 50% marriage rate to Dutch people though this is part due to these Dutch being Antilleans

That is what we call a mestizo here, we all self report as mestizos because we don't give a shit about race that is an anglo thing, or a leftie thing if they say they are amerindian, you are chilean, you are not a race

>How so? They are immigrants, brown and speak a foreign language
Dude, Mexicans and Americans have been interacting with each other for centuries. Even with all of the controversy surrounding illegal immigration, most people aren't gonna have a problem with it.

>I wonder if it is also the case over there with you guys
Not sure about today but when I was in highschool there wasn't a single Dutch Turkish/Moroccan couple there. Only the girls who were half Dutch or belonged to some fringe ethnicity like Iranian or Allawite would be accessible because they weren't part of the MENAs

>today but when I was in highschool
MODS

Over 50% of American Latinos are white. As in they look like any spaniard.

based
>Though this is part due to these Dutch being Antilleans
cope