You do nothing with your guns why do you get so triggered at the idea of losing them?

you do nothing with your guns why do you get so triggered at the idea of losing them?
they clearly contribute to the homicide rate

Attached: z46436m.jpg (2026x1066, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingdecember2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have a gun, you can just go around shooting "people" if you get tired of life and then kill yourself.

>if you don't NEED it then you shouldn't have it

Attached: 1561556949346.jpg (1068x1320, 92K)

oh you fucking faggy euros who think they are experts on america, please just deal with things on your third world continent
>they clearly contribute to the homicide rate
Niggers spics and urban culture contrbute to the fucking crime rate you mongoloid gypsy europoor thirdworld dwelling cocksucking piece of shit. take away crime statistics from urban areas and suddenly the usa is one of the safest countries in the world, crazy right? Dozens of people get shot in chicago everyday, no one panics, its all part of the plan.
A few white kids get shot at school and everyone loses their fucking minds! lets start with fixing the much bigger problem in shithole cities then a few mass shootings in other areas.
>Ok, so if we take away guns from everyone so no more guns and no more urban violence, right?
"No!" You think these shitskin pieces of shit with a crime record longer then my erect fucking penis who are living in cities with the strictest gun laws in the country are obtaining these guns legally????? FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER

>Brazil has very strict gun laws
we all know brazil is fucked up, gun laws didn't help?
>Britain has very strict gun laws and strict laws for literally any potential lethal item
Ranked as a more dangerous country then the usa by a bit NOOOO BUT MY GUN LAWS
>Russia has very strict gun laws
STILL MORE VIOLENT THEN THE USA?? NOOOOO REDDIT TOLD ME IT WOULD HELP!

if we get rid of guns right now and mass shootings go down but murder rates are still staying the same
>TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK!
Because all you faggots do is respond to spectacle rather then what is actually happening in the fucking world
Fuck you, goodnight

Attached: 1557410212944.jpg (235x232, 23K)

lol

Attached: 3228D9EC-080B-4117-96EE-7265D46949A0.jpg (750x368, 98K)

We hunt with them, target shoot with them and the media rarely reports it but a lot of crimes are stopped with them.

>Conveniently ignores Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee

Nice one Amerigoblo.

oh you fucking expert, you absolute genius, fuck you and your third world country
THOSE THREE STATES ARE RIDDLED WITH SOME OF THE BIGGEST NIGGER SHITHOLES IN THE COUNTRY YOU IGNORANT FUCKING SPIC *shits in mouth*
fuck you, goodnight

>Americans be like gun control won't work.

Explain to me how there will be any gun deaths if guns don't exist anymore? Where there gun deaths in the roman empire? No because they had no guns. Simple as.

dilate

you fucking retarded leaf, did you seriously just fucking post this
guns didn't exist in the roman empire back then which is why there were no guns death
fuck you, ill kill every leaf I see, day of the rake soon

Dilate

apologize

fuck you amerigoblo
kys amerigoblo
free aztlan
death to ameriKKKa

fuck you
kys you
free me
death to you

you better apologize right now before i get mad mister

but why should you have them? if the only use for them is
1. niggers killing people
2. gun industry can sell toys to middle class adults

Attached: ycgjb61s62wz.png (741x568, 29K)

Southroids aren't human

because this is a free country and we can do whatever the fuck we want. if you don't like it stay far away in gyppo land simple as

To protect yourself, your friends, and family?
Are you even trying?

from the man who also has a gun

>you do nothing with that fire extinguisher so why are you opposed to getting rid of it?

Attached: 0b8[2].gif (320x287, 2.36M)

>he compares a gun to a fire extinguisher
Lmao

Or a knife

Explain how a gun reserved for home protection differs from a fire extinguisher.

i would be a lot less sure about breaking into someone's home and robbing them with a knife
fire extinguishers tend to not also cause the fire they are putting out

A gun is a weapon made to kill people, a fire extinguisher is made to extinguish fire, cosmparing the two just proves how short on arguments you are lmao.

>fire extinguishers tend to not also cause the fire they are putting out
???
Explain how my having a loaded gun behind a clock causes someone to break into my home

>criminals willing to kill or rob
>people
lol

>He often hangs out with a fire extinguisher at his belt
Lmao

the rights that allow you to own a gun to defend yourself from the thief robbing you with a gun are the same rights that allow the thief to arm himself with a gun

I don't keep a gun on my person. I keep one behind a clock on a shelf.

American gun owners have historically always sided with the government against minorities and other malcontents. That's why gun rights are such a big thing here. The minute non-whites or leftists start arming themselves the state starts shitting itself and passes gun control legislation ASAP.

Attached: black panther face.jpg (325x480, 42K)

A thief would find a way to own a gun regardless. The thing about criminals is that they don't care about the law.

Then why do many of you amerimutt hang out with guns at their belt lmoa, why not fire extinguisher lmao

if the romanian government can enforce gun control then surely the most powerful country in the world can too no?

>He believes he's able to defend himself vs a determined thief breaking into your house by night
Lmao your best bet is to call the cops.

Yeah, man, if they just like banned guns in the US then criminals would stop using them. That would totally work.

Attached: Genius.jpg (320x320, 18K)

I don't know a single thing about Romania so I can't contribute to this
I don't answer for any person but myself. It's called being an individual.
Well, considering that I'm awake all night, yes. Also, do you think that the police instantly teleport outside of a house when you call for them?

>if the romanian government can enforce gun control then surely the most powerful country in the world can too no?
American own guns so they can kill anti-government forces and minorities. There is no reason to control gun ownership here.

>It's thé citizens job to stop thiefs and execute them
Lmao

No but i believe that if you call the cops and say a thief entered your house they will be there in less than 10 minutes. You don't need a gun at all, or maybe you're a drug dealer ?

10 minutes is plenty of time for me to be fucking killed by the armed robber.

it's a problem they created for themselves
the hardest thing about enforcing gun control in america at this point is the sheer number of them in private ownership

>you should sit there and let them rob you
jesus christ

Most americans don't own guns. The issue is that a small minority own lots and lots of guns. Thankfully these people are slowly dying due to old age. In the end only mentally unstable vets and right wing virgins who want to kill hispanics (the current future of america) will have them and will be easy to slaughter wholesale.

>if you ban X there can't be any X
Ah yes because nobody does heroin or methamphetamine.

>

Attached: z46346 43m.png (2000x1015, 365K)

I see they don't teach you how proportions work in Romania.

That's mainly because ordinary Romanians are dumb lethargic mamaligas that let criminals and the state do whatever they want with them.
>unironically trusting the police
wasted quads

Attached: Training.webm (360x202, 2.81M)

yes, sure lmao, he will also have time to rape your wife 3 times

very high iq post

i never said that lmao, i said to call the cops and hide, that's the best solution than trying to fight with them in the middle of the night, when you were asleep lmao, why americans believe they are super heroes kek

>yes, sure lmao
I'm really confused as to what you think would happen if an armed individual broke into a home and was confronted by the unarmed owner

>unironically trusting the police
yes, i live in a country and have the skin light enough to not fear the policemen, strange isn't it ?

Vote Beto. Civil war 2020.

Attached: fago2020.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

>call the cops and hide,
And let that subhuman bastard get away, or even profit?
>when you were asleep lmao
I don't sleep at nighttime. I'm literally typing this at 2:24 AM in my time zone.

i'm also confused to know what you believe somebody breaking into a house can do in the spare of 10 minutes lmao

Most murders (by a big margin) are comitted with fist and feet. So if you don't need them for work they should be amputated.

and you believe thiefs are dumb enough to break into your house when they see the residents are still awake ? lmao

>i would be a lot less sure about breaking into someone's home and robbing them with a knife

there was 124,000 robberies in the UK for the year of 2015
10,432 of those robberies involved a knife

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingdecember2015

I don't have my lights on.

In the US and Eastern Europe they have professional Scum who don't break in to steal your stuff but for example to torture your pin number out of you. And for that you have to be at home of course.

>i'm also confused to know what you believe somebody breaking into a house can do in the spare of 10 minutes lmao
Kill me, if they're armed. Also, it could just be some psycho maniac killer, and not necessarily a robber.

ah, yes, the infamous maniac killer breaking into american houses in the middle of the night to kill people for fun, i'm sure you need to equip all your citizens with lethal weapons to prevent that situation lmao

It's not communism, the citizens equip themselves if they feel like it.
America fuck yeah.

Better safe than sorry, sir.

but you're in front of a screen, what do you think a screen does lmao

Not illuminate the windows which are covered by blinds and curtains.

yes, you'll be sorry when your neighboor will shoot your daughter because he believed it was a thief when in fact she was breaking into your neighboor garden to get back her ball lmao

Why does this guy use "lmao" like a punctuation mark?

and does everybody in america lives in fear like you do ?

Guns don't magically make you lose all your humanity and inhibitions. They are not alcohol.

>both you and the thief are armed with guns
if you try to defend yourself there is a 50/50 chance you get capped depending on who spots the other first
you cant run if he sees you
>you are unarmed and the thief has a knife
you run away, call the police
even if you get stabbed its less likely to be lethal
he cant fucking haul your tv away out the window while the police is out there looking for him

Attached: 78879bbm.png (2872x1168, 813K)

because every single of your arguments are massive cope and it makes me laugh, LMAO

What kind of fucking hypothetical is this?

explain the mass shootings then lmao

>even if you get stabbed its less likely to be lethal
wrong
>he cant fucking haul your tv away
TV stealing is a meme, why would any thief want to do that.

>there was 124,000 robberies in the UK for the year of 2015 10,432 of those robberies involved a knife
Wow, 8.4%.
In the US, in 2017, there were 118,745 robberies with a firearm. This is of an estimated 319,356 total robberies.

>if you try to defend yourself there is a 50/50 chance you get capped depending on who spots the other first
I have bells attached to my only door. I will hear anyone opening it. None of my windows are accessible from the ground level, except for the ones in my bedroom, and two out of three of those are blocked by shelves. I will know if someone is breaking in.

as much hypothtical than a thieff breaking into your house in the middle of the night to rape your family while you transform into rambo, lmao

>>you are unarmed and the thief has a knife
That's not going to happen. He's going to have a gun. Regardless of the law.

>Guns don't magically make you lose all your humanity and inhibitions.
No, but when someone is scared in the middle of the night, holding a gun thinking that someone has broken in, potentially to kill them; let's just say that fear, irrationality and lethal weapons aren't an ideal mix.

The media is biasing you to be more sensitive towards so called mass shootings. You are more likely to hear from a mass shooting in the US 8000km away than for a bombing or car jihad or a musloid bouncer with an M16 (illegal there) in Germany.

>thinking that someone has broken in, potentially to kill them
What else would your door opening/window breaking at midnight be?

Why would a child retrieve its ball in the middle of the night and why would anyone be scared of that?

Do you seriously think that mass shootings are caused by guns and not someone being a fucking nutjob? Do you think that guns are some kind of demonic artifacts that whisper in your brain or something?

People assume the worst when they are scared.

how is some random junkie going to get armed if your country has effective gun control?

I asked what else it could be.
The same way that they obtain heroin or methamphetamine.

they 100% werent nutjobs before the guns

efficiency of your guns aren't that efficient when i see how many deaths by firearms they are each yeras in your country even tho citizens can defend themselves with guns..
that's funny because everytime we have a debate with you americans, the conclusion is : own a gun, live in fear, put bells at your door lmao

Guy in my state recently killed three niggers breaking into his house...pretty sure the gun made it easier

Are you inebriated? Why are you typing like a retard?

shall not be infringed, unalienable and natural rights, etc

You can't have a mass shooting without gun, kouhai. Mass shootings ARE causee by guns and your culture allows for them to occur far easier.
Some nerdy kid or old fat fuck isn't going to be able to kill dozens of people in a matter of seconds, with a knife. The key difference is that easy to obtain lethal weapons designed to kill multiple people in a short amount of time with minimal barrier to usage is not a good idea to have available to the public.

yes, they were, so it's a good idea to let them or anybody without the competence to own guns lmao

He was black though so it's pretty cringe.

>Mass shootings ARE causee by guns
No they aren't. They are ENABLED by the gun. ENABLED. NOT FUCKING CAUSED.

i'm typing in a language that is foreign to mine, you can't understand.