Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Attached: mejiko.jpg (726x960, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rambo:_Last_Blood#Critical_response
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/52703/medical-students-chop-off-babys-penis-by-accident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen kids living and playing in an actual dump at TJ

Is Mexico City so great?

Attached: 1568694837085.jpg (2000x2000, 1.37M)

Mexico in real life

Attached: BC5E2C96-D4C3-4257-B37C-A2650711BDB3.jpg (961x609, 277K)

>cross the Mexican border
>it looks like the bottom pic
i dont see the problem

That's actually Monterrey, Mexico's 3rd biggest city by population with 1/5th the size of Mexico City.
I live there and its pretty based as there's very few brown indios compared to the rest of the country.

>Before the film's release, the mayor of Ciudad Juárez, Enrique Serrano Escobar, urged citizens to boycott it,believing the film presented a false and negative image of the city. He said the violence depicted in the film was accurate until about 2010, and that the city had since made progress in restoring peace.

>He said the violence depicted in the film was accurate until about 2010, and that the city had since made progress in restoring peace.

So what is my picture and the whole city? Make believe? Glad to know I imagined my whole life.

Ciudad Juarez is not a city, its a bum-fuck town, and one of if not the worst town in the whole country.

Still hilarious quote.

>escobar

That was me btw hehe

If I happened to spawn there, would I ever make it back alive?

No, this is more accurate.

Attached: aerial-view-of-urban-sprawl-and-smog-november-6-2013-in-mexico-city-DHHXK4.jpg (1300x956, 269K)

That's just your average city in North America though

Only in the southwest which is infested with mexicans. Cities in the northeast, and the Northwest have a completely different urban layout, and landscape.

Arr rook same

Attached: 1551850036362.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Delusional ameriturd

New York and LA haven't been that smoggy since the 80's

Except without the skinned heads lying around the place.

Attached: 1471720840037.jpg (672x960, 407K)

except they aren't smoggy shitholes

Attached: seattle tilt shift.jpg (1920x1200, 544K)

Why do people in Monterrey LARP as Americans?

Both Canadians and Mexicans are just Americans in denial

There's not one good city in your shithole you subhuman mexcrement.

Attached: CHICAGO.jpg (2915x1945, 1.49M)

They're going to get smoggy again if Trump brings those manufacturing jobs back.

>New York
>manufacturing

If Mexico's so great, why are people trying to get into America?

This is the city in the OP, looks like a typical mexican dump. A couple of ugly buildings surrounded by a wasteland of sprawl.

Attached: monterrey.jpg (1116x350, 201K)

Rest of the country is brown indios that are super jelly of us so they call us Whitexicans, we're close enough to Texas that we go there every other weekend, we are the wealthiest city in the whole country (And Latin America) so most of us are completely bilingual among other stuff.

Only the poorest of the poor go to America, they just want that minimum wage. Anyone with an education stays the fuck away from that shithole
Nice city from the early 90s, B- For effort.

>rich and educated stay in Mexico where the wages are still shit
who are you trying to fool here>

Fucking subhuman.

Attached: 7563.jpg (732x712, 138K)

He doesn't know that even if wages are lower, the price of everything is equivalent.
Someone making $22,000usd per year in Mexico has a much higher life quality than someone making $100,000k in America, let alone places like California or New York.

New York state is in the top 10 for the amount of manufacturing jobs also pollution spreads.

Moar buildings means my worthless insignificant life is somehow better.
I feel very sorry for you.

Attached: 264364272004202.png (734x506, 259K)

luxury items don't magically become cheaper in Mexico, just housing and amenities

Southern states manufacture more things than New York, NY is mostly a financial hub

Nice cope, you low iq bean shit. Tell me what qualities or characteristics do your shitty slums you call "cities" have? Let's see you have more pollution and smog, more ugly subhuman mexcrements walking around, more crime and degeneracy, lowest quality of life, etc. ect.

We don't have niggers or mass shootings.
Food is million times better and cheaper, We can go to the hospital and not get bankrupt, much better housing. Quality of life is MUCH better, look at the statistics, that's why there's so many expats here.

I will give you that one, some items are even more expensive here, but that doesn't stop hundreds of thousands of Mexicans from having luxury cars and designer clothing.

my family has a big tradition in the army
from being staff officers in the yugoslav armies and getting summoned by gaddafi to train his guard (rip), to much shittier times of today in serb army of being called by random criminals to train them

you should fear the mexicans
your criminals might have empty pistols and threaten you for pocket cash
mexican criminals have rifle grenadier squads backed up by mortar and machinegun sections, all fully motorized and mechanized, with radio technicians and artillery spotters and howitzer batteries
they dont point an empty plastic pistol at you and demand pocket money, they poison the freshwater supplies, blow up bridges, set up heavy machineguns and autocannons on all roads, encircle your city, burn it to the ground, rape you then skin you while you are still alive, demand all of the money that you have and dont have, and then disappear into the mountains to massacre another village next week

Seething Mexicans:

>Some also accused the film of xenophobia, citing its stereotypical depiction of most Hispanics and Latinos as criminals, and its portrayal of a crime infested Mexico.

>Seibold said, "I understand that Rambo films have rarely been bastions of cultural togetherness, but in 2019, these broad stereotypes are offensive and dated and downright irresponsible."

>"In 2019's hypersensitive cultural environment, the depiction of murderous Mexican crime bosses and their cowering sex slaves encountering a literal white savior doesn’t go down so easy."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rambo:_Last_Blood#Critical_response

2bh both are real

We don't have to live around niggers or beaner midget shitskins unless you're dirt poor. Whereas you have little brown beaner kids getting kidnapped and chopped in your shithole, you live at the mercy of drug cartels, since 90% of mexicans are a naturally coward peasant indio race. And your quality of life is absolute garbage you delusional monkey. lol The poorest in the US can go to your dump and live like a king. You have way lower quality of life, and most of your subhumans live in poverty by US standards, you have higher obesity rates, lower quality of food that give you that shits, and stunts your growth.

Attached: 1059846474.jpg (1000x541, 154K)

Okay Paco.

Go get your dick chopped off, you fat beanshit.

Attached: mexshitco.jpg (416x326, 52K)

That doesn’t make you Americans.

you have no foreskin goy

Rather have it chopped than mutilated for life, mr. Goy Goyinson

Low iq beaner had to copy from the bong for his shitty comeback. Lol But really, you rather have your dick chopped off entirely than just a flab of skin removed? You mexcrements are truly retarded subhumans.

dilate

Why would I want to be such an inferior race?

>blue sky
mexico is always yellow tinted

Americans with a mutilated dick: about 120 million
Mexicans with a chopped off dick: About 3
The state of retarded Amerishits, fucking hell you can't go 2 minutes without being a laughing stock.

You mexcrements are subhuman filth from birth, you can't go a second without being genetic trash. It is enconded in you dna do be a low iq goblin midget.

You retarded shitskins can't do anything right. Lol

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/52703/medical-students-chop-off-babys-penis-by-accident/

>BUNGLING medical students lopped off a newborn baby’s penis – after mistaking
it for an umbilical cord.

>Despite having years of experience studying medicine, the undergraduates in
Mexico made the shocking blunder in the delivery room.

>Realising their error, the students tried to hide their mistake from the baby
boy’s parents – whisking him off for surgery to repair the damage.

>The nipper’s dad Diego Rangel Izaguirre grew suspicious when he was denied
access to his son for more than two hours after his birth.

>Hospital staff in Saltillo, Mexico, assured Diego his son had suffered a minor
injury – and was understandably livid when he discovered the truth.

Attached: Mexican.png (1120x581, 275K)

Fuck ameriblobs

Holy shit they look nice I need to go northwest