I'm suffering in Istanbul

I'm suffering in Istanbul.

Attached: istanbul.jpg (960x745, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aqicn.org/city/istanbul/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are these half a dozen of buildings supposed to look impressive?

no you don't

No why would you want soulless npc glass shit? I hope Istanbul isn't knocking down old buildings like other Euro cities are

They literally destroyed all their old buildings 100-150 years ago so they could build western ones but that didn't pan out

>BiG gLaSs bUiLdiNg bAd

Izmir is unironically the most based city in Turkey.
What do you think OP?

Attached: izmir-saat-kulesi-konak-meydani-1170x440.jpg (1170x440, 107K)

It's a pretty diverse city, there are Egyptian Obelisks, Roman Colosseums, Byzantine Architecture, Ottoman Architecture and Modern Turkish Buildings

do you still have eunuchs in istanbul?

Attached: darvuht-0749e8e0-cb9a-4fad-9ab1-56ec7ba76b44.jpg (519x730, 304K)

Doesn't look soulless, would visit.

It's also the most westernized. Didn't even feel like I was in Turkey
t. turkey travel pro. i hitchhiked across the country 8 years ago. i wonder if i still have some pics somewhere

I hate Turkey, Istanbul , Topkapı Palace, Turkish music, folk music, trying to step in front of people to get inside overcrowded buses, folklor, football, people who don't know how to queue, mud, kids who shittalk me when i walk through their neighbourhood, smell of sweat, religion and tourism classes, shoes in front of doors, asswashing mugs, villagers, bus assistants, knitting works, smell of rose water, headscarves, alaturka toilets, praying rugs, water and electricity outages, sound of turkish instruments, eating turkish food, turkish dances, apartments smelling of food, overcrowded cities, fatherlessness, poorness, having no girlfriend, being shy and being a t*Rk. it nauseates me.

Attached: 1568546395745.jpg (800x1000, 133K)

t. teoman

fake

I don't see any price on any of them why should I trust some edited writing?

I unironically really like Arabs. It is probably my third favorite people in the world. I'm slowly becoming Arab supremacist .In the past like every other of my ethnic brethren, I hated Arabs, but I have raised above this brainletism.

I will move to Dubai and wipe my ass with 100$ dollar bills. I'm making progress in my Arabic and even that I know enought Arabic to live in UAE anyways. After working in Dubai for a decade I will return to Turkey live like a fucking SHEIKH and flex on poorfag Anatolian brainlets who hate Arabs while I built my fortune on Arabia. I will laugh at their faces while I pass by them in my Lamborghini, preferably with my Sheikh friend in next seat..

Attached: 1568841000380.jpg (1206x800, 289K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Constantinople
*Smyrna

no it's istanbul.

monke

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EFSO :D

both are accurate
t. been to both

I like Istanbul, I've also been to the residential areas, but what I disliked was the amount of fine dust in the air, I had to cough whenever I went outside. I could literally feel how living there would shorten my lifespan

>dust
>istanbul
what do you talking about?

air quailty: aqicn.org/city/istanbul/

green as fuck.