Go on Facebook for the first time in years

>Go on Facebook for the first time in years
>All of my school classmates are chads with full time jobs
>Even the autistic weirdos have gf's
>Meanwhile I'm an anti-social kv at 23

Attached: Capture67.png (880x630, 958K)

Join the army

Same.

Was it a surprise? Thats what you get for using your time discussing phenotypes and ethnicities

No need to worry, it will never get better.

29 here
>went to vk(russian faebook)
>all my classmates live good lives including my bullies
>i'm khv neet
Guess i have only myself to blame.

>Thats what you get for using your time discussing phenotypes and ethnicities
A noble pursuit in an age of vanity and shallowness

Anno

rather than sinking yourself further into depression by looking at others, you should compare yourself today to yourself x time ago and try to make some small changes in your life as time goes on

I'm in college atm, that's all I have to continue my miserable existence.

you are literally retarded, irish women are easy as fuck they always want to hook up. When I was there I went from autistic virgin to banging at least 1 girl a week. Just set up a tinder with good photos

The only girls who aren't taken at my age have mental issues, that's the problem.

at least you're not shallow and attention seeking enough to show everything off on facebook like them

I was there when I was 22 and I went with 20-23 year olds and well I have to agree it's partially true that they have some kind of fucked up past, but once you have a taste of pussy you'll grow more confident and you'll be able to find a gf

Classic incel cope

>look at me, I'm at this place!
>look at me, I'm at that place!
>look at what I'm eating!
>look at who I'm with!

imagine living such a sad existence

>Met my bestfriends from school days
>All of them use expensive bikes
>All have decent paying jobs
>Even introvert guy has a decent gf
>They all ask me why Im still single
>I starts spewing shit about women on how dumb and burden they're
>realized that im ironically an incel
>now friends thought i hate women

Stop telling me to have sex because im now a closet incel

Attached: 1567570367046.jpg (480x342, 22K)

>they're starting to have kids

Attached: 1410456088369.png (452x710, 363K)

just don't visit social networks. it's for the best, trust me

Attached: 0e5c3ae42b3a630e421bff580e1a0c17e790d3044c6df904b840ef69bd5d6ecd.jpg (480x320, 13K)

>A noble pursuit in an age of vanity and shallowness
These quadros cannot lie.

And that's why I don't use social media

Attached: 498329.jpg (800x900, 63K)

>tfw the loser in my family that's 2 years older than me and still lives with his parents and can't hold down a job can find girlfriends consistently despite being abusive and beating them
>tfw I'm living independently, generally try to be respectable in the eyes of society, have my own job and haven't needed to rely on my family for support in half a decade, and I still haven't had a relationship last longer than a month
I guess the whole meme about having confidence really is true. Women really will tolerate any kind of abuse as long as you act like you're better than them, at least, that's what I've seen after watching my family member year after year.