Why are Poles such victims?

When I was slaving in Norway I often discussed history with my Polish co-worker. He always managed to turn every conversation into a lecture about how everyone (Germans, Russians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians etc.) always oppressed poor proud Poland.

Attached: bb4dec36-a52a-43a2-9428-6890f11e2c61-AP_18133536184363.jpg (2999x1680, 246K)

Polish "education" is to blame for sure.

Attached: polish intellectuals.png (2368x1908, 1.97M)

They were oppressors for a while, then definitely victims for a century. I hope some day Germany will pay war reparations to Poland

What annoys me is how racist they are. They come here and if you’re white, the entire time you’re with them they’re complaining about blacks or Asians or whatever and it’s like, bro. You’re Polish, the little beaten, raped woman of Europe. You’re not superior to anything but perhaps rats. Stop talking shit about other people.

>Ukrainians
>oppressed poor proud Poland
What? We have always been Poland bitches.

Stuff about Volhynian massacres and Lviv. He said he liked me, because I wasn't some Lithuanian ultranationalist (I guess he expected that I hate Poles or something), When I was leaving I jokingly asked what if some Ukrainian pro-Bandera guy replaced. He said he wouldn't even talk with him haha.

*what if some Ukrainian pro-Bandera guy replaced me

Blame our education system. We are learn to being patriotic with American-tier zealousy. One of elements is learning about numerous crimes on Poles committed by others.

He just want's his Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth back bro, is all.

Holy based!!!

i guess he meant when our guys killed a bunch of poles during ww2

this is what happens when history in school is propaganda, same shit here
>MUH TRIANON

Never happened.

why? killing poles is a based thing to do

Attached: 62PdCouTvNPDuXRaduVYiCb9hxbZWDcAb1acVYBWNMDunKNje4QAD4AASwFbudCEuNmF3YrNH2C5QxTncxEzxSJMYRa99szmxnb1 (597x843, 47K)

Magyars rise up.

Of course, the Poles killed many Germans and Jews.

>why yes im polish, what gave it away?

Attached: 1537502530903.jpg (615x820, 45K)

Poland has a big victim's complex
It's not like it's completely undeserved, but it's still always stretched a bit more than it should be

No idea what you all talking about, all my polish friends are polite and good persons.

>I jokingly asked what if some Ukrainian pro-Bandera guy replaced. He said he wouldn't even talk with him haha
Are you surprised? The entire point of being pro bandera is literally just worshiping people that murdered Polish civilians.

Attached: 1568294170946.png (644x864, 26K)

the only poles on the internet and especially on 4channel are unironic incels

I'm sorry but being european (even the shitty kind) puts you above everyone else by default

>people that murdered Polish civilians
based

>t. worship AK who killed ukrainian civillians
You same shit, cope

point proven, everyone

I had a swarthy Bulgarian come to me and tell me that Canada has too many immigrants. Why are they like this?

Attached: 1568268866574.png (615x820, 518K)

honestly only asians can say they are above europeans because their civilization were around for far longer

Attached: 6478216421803.jpg (960x927, 126K)

Many Poles are good people but the combined victim complex and inflated pride among some Polish nationalists is a rather unflattering combination of traits, in my opinion.

*middle easterners

Attached: 1556488457734.jpg (1277x832, 237K)

yeah it's kind of conflicting, how can you scream WE WUZ but then say POOR ME OPRESSED? It's either you are badass or not

absolute unit

You guys should had been nuked during wwii, could had turned into weirdos like japan that everyone loves

me on the right

nah there would be even more wallowing
>OH POOR POLAND OPRESSED FOR 1232135432 YEARS AND IN THE END NUKED OH POOR POOR POLAND HAVE MERCY

did you gave him a dollar? of course you didn't you stingy cunt!

He was a Serb...

Private Pelmen

He's not wrong tho

poles suffer from major victim complex so they overcompensate

I mean can you really blame us, Jews do the same exact thing and it pays off big time, so we just follow their footsteps.

Hot

Without migrants Canada wouldn't exist

Because for 60 years poles were forced to pretend that commies are our friends so when people that escaped this shit moved en masse to a different country that didn't tell them to celebrate their fathers killer they would erect statues like the one you posted to give due respect to the victims. And what more funny the particular statue you posted generates massive butthurt in Russian diaspora so don't call us butthurt when it's clearly people that can't stand the thought that their countrymen were genocidal maniacs that are butthurt. Like the hohols ITT for example.