No you're not white

No you're not white
No you're not civilised
No you're not western
Yes you're subhuman
Yes you're barbarian
Yes you're e*stern
Yes you should be genocided

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2 (1).jpg (500x500, 51K)

ok

Bruh chill

>you're
holy cope

I'm a black bull, famalan

No coping here. Im including shithuania

holy cuck

>being proud of being a subhuman
Cringe

That's really obvious facts understandable for every intelligent person. Why do you even mention it?

idunno i consider russians to be the most accomplished 'race' in all fields except economy

>space achievements
everything meaningful about space was done by russians, who also own 80% of the """international""" space station
>military achievements
the largest combined arms operations, the largest submarines, the best missile technology, the best advanced aeronautics/hypersonic projectile weaponry
>scientific achievements
from mendeleev to helicopters, russians contributed a lot to hard/applied sciences
>cultural and social/humanities stuff
personally dont care about it but russians did a whole bunch of stuff there too
>geopolitical achievements
they run half the planet and half the natural resources, lmao

the baltic fears the BALKAN BVLL which was bred by Romans and Turks to be cannon fodder warriors. All those illyrian, greek, turkic, slav, mongol, gothic and arab genes. Bred only for war and destruction. Balkaners are true chads. Baltics are virgins

>Helicopters
>Sikorskyj
>Russian
Lmao

thank god im central european

Daddy chill

I'm proud to be a BARBARIAN

Attached: 4.jpg (640x410, 95K)

>ukraine
>fake made up nation
>didnt exist in 20th century
>didnt exist in 19th century
>didnt exist in 18th century
>literally invented to house nato bases even closer to russia
>literally invented by the bloodiest regime in human history
>invention of a terrorist organization that killed more civilians than isis and all other terrorist organizations in human history

Attached: 1568934734088.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

>but muh
Igor Sikorsky was born in Kiev, Russian Empire (now Ukraine).He was the youngest of five children. His father, Ivan Alexeevich Sikorsky, was a professor of psychology of Kiev St. Vladimir University, a psychiatrist with an international reputation, and an ardent Russian nationalist.
Igor Sikorsky was an Orthodox Christian. When questioned regarding his roots, he would answer: "My family is of Russian origin. My grandfather and other ancestors from the time of Peter the Great were Russian Orthodox priests."
Sikorsky died at his home in Easton, Connecticut, on October 26, 1972, and is buried in Saint John the Baptist Russian Orthodox Cemetery located on Nichols Avenue in Stratford.

sad!

*slurp*
*slurp*
*slurp*

>half the planet
They have an exonomy smaller than texas

There is not a single Ukrainian who made a significant contribution to world history except for maybe Nikolay Gogol. Sikorskyj was Russian, Amosov was Russian. Yaroslav the Wise was Russian. Oleg of Novgorod was obviously Russian.
How did you feel after that?
Let's better look for stale bad news about Russia, ascribe to them even greater abomination and create a thread about it.
It will be the most grandiose victory in the history of Ukraine.
And at the same time, the curator will pay you noodles.

>oleg of novgorod
>russian
He was a pure Finn. Stop spreading propaganda

Low tier bait, have a (You) nonetheless and don't cry, Russian puppet

>Polish father
>Ukrainian mother
>born in Kyjiv

>""""Russian""""

Russia literally didn't exist before the Muscovite annexation of Novgorod, what are you trying to prove? You country is named Rossija, not Rusj.
>hurt durr Russia is the true and only heir of Rusj
lmao, cope

I agree bruh that's why we should only breed with African-Lithuanian women to make sure this country gets better

Attached: 1568669344315.jpg (1440x1787, 1.2M)

>everything meaningful about space was done by russians, who also own 80% of the """international""" space station
Which is mainly thanks to german scientists that decided to join the soviet union
>the largest combined arms operations, the largest submarines, the best missile technology, the best advanced aeronautics/hypersonic projectile weaponry
Wut, what makes you think that? Most weapons russia owns are still relicts fom the cold war.
>personally dont care about it but russians did a whole bunch of stuff there too
They did a bunch but most of these accomplishments were made in Britain, France and Germany.
>they run half the planet and half the natural resources, lmao
They run siberia. A huge place full of trees. Well and they have oil. That is it.
Politically they are only a regional power these days and only because they invest so much into their military that they cannot ever use appropriately anyway.

Attached: mp40_girls_frontline_drawn_by_hasu_hk_works__144b1fd12ea47df45c7491385b360d8a.png (600x819, 348K)

both subhumans, bow down to the truly superior anglo

i fucking hate lithuanian posters here

Lithuanian have very softener ten db th fun fun fun fun

>that flag
>that post

almost every time I see a post from us, I feel shame.

Anglos were seen as our white brethren. But they betrayed us for their jewish masters. Now we're being both replaced.

Attached: suigintou_rozen_maiden_drawn_by_tiger_monta__7fade14ca45f48d353a01873a23d3a6b.jpg (964x1486, 706K)

Am I the only one that is glad that so many russians died in WW2? Could have been a couple 10 millions more though.

Attached: 1559825896681.jpg (800x715, 133K)

>almost every time I see a post from us, I feel shame.

Attached: u.gif (800x371, 193K)

cry me a river jerry

You should've exterminated us.

Meant for

bullshit

while your nation is focusing on ever larger dildo exporting industry to impress the jewish creditors and gain even larger jewish number index or whatever the fuck
russians are breaking the nuclear parity with hypersonic, mach 20 non ballistic projectiles

your national objectives are having the most diverse mayors and tv superheroes
russian national objectives are having the largest strategic reserves of oil and first strike capacity on said muslim mayor cities without the ability for you to counter

Attached: 8.jpg (1212x1600, 227K)

I don't care as long as everyone stays away from my fucking country.

cringe and kys

>russians are breaking the nuclear parity with hypersonic, mach 20 non ballistic projectiles
That sounds like its american and russians are simply copying it. Besides we got enough anti rocket vehicles to take out all of russias old cold war relics.
>your national objectives are having the most diverse mayors and tv superheroes
Our economy is stronger, we have much more scientific output, every country on earth likes us more than russia... it goes on and on.
Russia literally only has its military nothing else.

Attached: 1555662133798.jpg (1024x713, 146K)

but do you want to stay in your country?

>but do you want to stay in your country?
Sure.

This shituanian. Again.

Attached: 1566197903968.jpg (600x600, 77K)

>helicopters
>russians
dumb russian cum dumpster

>cold war
you do realize that even nato pact countries are trying to buy russian anti air systems? that russia is the O N L Y country with confirmed hypersonic tests (in presence of both american and chinese military observers) while your oh so modern, tolerant and progressive military is still stuck with supersonic (mach 10 and under) missile technology, right? you do realize you are behind, right?

>b-but muh beautiful and brave western economies with mandatory drugs for kids in school not only secure 60 years guarantee pharma customers and increase gdp, our woman soldiers and diversity engineers can compete militarily too!
yeah nah i dont believe you

>we are subhuman because Shitler said so

Attached: download.png (213x237, 8K)

>this text

You could call him at least a Swedish warrior, but not a Finnish peaseant. Damn cringe af.