Why are black people so funny?

why are black people so funny?

Attached: twct0vb9idn31.png (1440x1517, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sure about that?
Here, have a white woman to jack off to bro
is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1568776193907.webm

wtf is a hall pass

It's a pass which gives you permission to enter the halls during non-recess and lunch hours at school.

Isn't it that thing burgers need to go to the toilets in highschool?

must be a north american thing, it's a little slip of paper or something the teacher gives you when you excuse yourself from class so that the other staff in the school doesn't think you're just skipping class

You got a license for that hallway?

do you get shot if you wander around with no pass ?

>a pass which gives you permission to enter the halls during non-recess and lunch hours at school.
land of freedom

Attached: 1565541945747.jpg (220x200, 13K)

as an underrepresented and often systematically oppressed population they see aspects of society that the prevailing white people easily miss, and often use humor to deal with and bring to wider attention the absurdity found therein.
Bit like why it's always Indians who work in tech support or women with funnily-colored hair dabbling with identity politics. It's one of the doors that are open for them so black people tend to all flock to it. Like rap music or drug pushing.

Or that's what I'd imagine someone smarter than me would say. Actually I don't know anything about this topic and have no relevant expertise in sociology.

also why niggas love chains so much?

Why can't all twitter users just die?

if you do it more than once usually you get detention or suspended.

also teachers can just straight up refuse to let you go to the bathroom

>teachers can just straight up refuse to let you go to the bathroom
so you have to shit in the classroom or what?

The White man is plagued by existential thoughts and dread. His life is a journey to find the meaning of life, and he is thus a serious and ambitious man. The Black man lives carefree, because he does not know abstract thought or meaning in his life. He lives on instinct, his humor cheap and hollow, his future uncertain and likely to be a nightmare. His life revolves around the base parts of life, never creating anything new, only corrupting and degrading what already exists.

how can americans study when they have black queens teaching them?

Attached: D7MW2nDXYAArcaR.jpg (972x972, 233K)

oi m8 you got a loicence to go to the toilet?

just hold it I guess

I'm sure there's been situations where kids had bowel problems or something and did shit their pants though

Most teachers don't pull that type of petty stuff but if they don't like you they'll basically fuck with you nonstop, nothing you or your parents can do about it. I could write a whole essay about how american teachers are given excessive amounts of authority and have no one keeping them in line but I'm not autistic enough to type that out right now

Why are Finn's so based and literate in English?

copypasta i guess

I am not him but its because we are hikky with no friends. We spend our lives on the internet so our main language is English and has been for a long time.
I read books in Finnish, but I think the Finnish sentences in English while I read.

>nothing you or your parents can do about it
just shoot the teacher then

Who the fuck stays at school when skipping class?

kids get arrested and expelled for leaving school grounds lol

better to just walk around the hallways and take a suspension like a man

it's because I'm hikky with no friends.

>arrested for skipping class
Land of the free!

We just went to the supermarket, or some guys place to play games.

they will get shot with or without it

>kids get arrested and expelled for leaving school grounds lol
what? Am*rica is truly land of freedom

>Hall pass? Gay

>americans mock us for having gun licences
>meanwhile they need bathroom licences
No wonder they shart at mart.

LAND
OF
THE
FREE

"Finding the meaning of life"
This is has always been nonsensical
Everyone on the planet seeks to find "meaning IN life", life has no intrinsic value.

Plenty of black people find value in their lives by doing better than their parents and defying what society typically expects of them (being criminals), lots of people who grew up in poverty think like this.
Based finn knows what he's talking about

smokers, chad and stacies, niggers shooting dice

a loicence that lets you walk from your classroom to the toilets without let or hindrance from other teachers