Rate my apartment

Rate my apartment
It costs about 330k USD btw

Attached: 376B0C7A-7D60-4ED8-A328-97C080B11420.jpg (1024x682, 195K)

modern looking commie block/10

damn, that looks soulless and depressing.
I wouldn't pay 10 dollars for it.
Too crowded.

어디냐

I wanna see the interior of the apartment.

It’s not good cuz it was built in 1980s

>여자랑 놀고싶다!!!!!!!

Attached: 1525734625991s.jpg (750x546, 61K)

If this image was taken with your phone the filesize would be much larger than that

Fix it up, then. Youre not lazy, are you?

>330k USD
Is it cheap or average in Korea?

Is that one of those apartment blocks in Seoel that is suppose to stop a nuclear blast?

>330k USD
>literal commie block
>330k USD
This better be for the entire fucking floor.

How about the size of the room?

Looks nice

I am not at my home
Very expensive
You can buy a fancy mansion with that amount of money
If so, Why would this apartment be sooo expensive?
176m^2

At least tell us the area, m2 of course

압구정 현대아파트

>176m^2
thats huge. my 50 m^2 apartment is valued at about 430k USD

압구정치곤 싼편 아니냐 워낙 낡아서 그런가

Show me your apartment and where do you live?

>2k/m2
Cheaper than Rio de Janeiro and without the risk of getting shot while commuting, sounds reasonable to me.

fucked up facade/10

>Youre not lazy, are you?
Actually yes. Koreans stubbornly will continue to live in their old apartments and leave them in a shitty condition cuz they demand more profits from the reconstruction project which they wouldn’t receive if they move out. Picrel is a famous example.

Attached: AB0B4227-E771-42FC-AF55-B9BB1CD73A93.gif (680x510, 240K)

Standard early 1900's Oslo apartment like this

Attached: (04).jpg (640x480, 187K)

Is it expensive to refurbish in Korea? The investment usually pays off here, but we commonly do much of the work ourselves.

Damn Norway is fucked
My 380m2 house with 1000m2 of terrain is valued at about 500k, but to be fair I live in a mountain 2kms from civilization.

If you could buy a mansion why did you buy a shitty smallish apartment?

For 176m^2 it seems ok price.

>Damn Norway is fucked

Inner city properties in rich EU countries have all insane prices.

What's the point of being in a "rich country" if even the poorest of the poor in third world countries have bigger homes than you do.
I think here by law they can't make any living space smaller than 70m2 unless you literally build your own concrete hut.

I misread your post and didn’t know it was about fixing the interior. Every apartment complex has this administration office that takes cares of the maintenance. You know, from plumbing to fixing the door. Isn’t it the same in Norway?

Anyways Koreans take it for granted, like there has to be someone who fixes your home. That is one of the reasons Koreans generally think living in a house is a bad idea.

Old buildings, location

>Fucking commieblock.

Attached: 1567774883478.gif (518x508, 1.98M)

>What's the point of being in a "rich country"

Having an high income, functional public services, low criminality, higher living standards.

>third world countries have bigger homes

so what? bigger isn't necessarily better

>big big home
We dont care about that, we want old, well maintained buildings with hardwood floors, high ceilings and nice furniture. Obviously I could sell this shoe-box and buy a huge property on the country side if I wanted, this country isnt exactly densely populated

oh yeah, high ceilings are the bomb.