The virgin Azeri

The virgin Azeri

The Chad Armenian

Attached: ARM-AZE.jpg (1195x923, 301K)

Attached: nerdss.gif (500x240, 987K)

Haha Get fucked Turkshits I will drive my BMW across the ocean to put a bullet through your monkey skulls.
Yes hay em du gyot bozi tgha

Based indo-european Iranic BVLLS destroyed t*rks in all their forms

Attached: unknown.png (5300x864, 1.33M)

take away the pen and plastic sheet from the azeri, it will try to murder the armenian

why are diasporafags always such a butthurt raging cringeheads? If you're proud of your nation so much then perhaps you must try to learn playing good chess like Levon Aronian instead of shitting on a whole nation's name by writing retarded semi-nazi cringe posts on a mongolian basket waving forum?

I was just talking shit. But if you want to look into it, diaspora fags are descended of genocide survivors and thier whole lives we have it beat into our minds that Turks are horrible. Dont act like many young men in hayastan arent posting videos if them burning the azeri flag or other low IQ behavior.

Yeah they do and I hate that, my friends and generally people around me do none of that shit though, I hope those apes die out.
>diaspora fags are descended of genocide survivors and thier whole lives we have it beat into our minds that Turks are horrible.
Yeah I can understand it actually. desu Turkish diaspora is twice as shitty.

is that shahar?

on one hand Armenians look like us
on the other azeris are shia Muslims
i'm really torn on this conflict and wish it didn't happen

I wouldn't know I haven't met any Turks.
And I was thinking about how much potential Armenians have and how there are lots of close minded people, but I think the saying "10% of people do all the work" is universal and it applys to any people and country, so I dont feel bad about that anymore lol

I am half Armenian.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

I AM HALF ARMENIAN, BUT I WISH I WAS FULL ARMENIAN.

Attached: 152615375932.jpg (600x439, 41K)

Based

Kek true, you just can't help to ugh and think what could've been
Learn to play chess and every Armenian will consider you his brother

Attached: IMG_20190905_025649_736.jpg (311x361, 14K)

Is chess really popular in Armenia ?
There are many Armenian here but I don't know how to start conversation

Yeah, it's taught in schools actually (at least it was, probably not anymore), idk that's my favourite game, probably that's why I think it is.
>There are many Armenian here but I don't know how to start conversation
Sry user I can't help, I am not very sociable myself. Maybe just be nice I guess?

Attached: JPEG_20190920_140809.png (447x589, 306K)

Stop being depressed.

Attached: 917c.png (507x416, 106K)

Ok , thank you for information Armenian user
What does Armenia think of Lebanon ?

What does Armenia think of the U.S.

I try to, I think I'll be happier from today on.
No problem user heh.
>What does Armenia think of Lebanon ?
Usually either positive or nothing at all. I guess most people don't know much about itgat place sadly. But I for one love Syria and Lebanon and Armenians from those countries seem to be the best Armenians. I wish you to become great again.
Very controversial and mixed. Youth tends to be more pro-western while elder people see danger and decadence in it. It's very subjective here.

Attached: 1562359551320.jpg (681x471, 30K)

fuck Armenia and fuck Aronian in my cum and balls

I learned recently the your country has quite good relations with Iran of all your neighbors and Armenian minority there even get two appointed seats in their parliament.
What do you think of Iran and them being Shia compared to say your Christian neighbour Georgia?
Have you met any Iranians? Do you guys get along well in every day life?

Why is the EX-USSR so autistic about chess? Don't get me wrong, it's a great game but it is for nerdy loser men here (like me) but in old USSR/communist countries you can see qt girls playing it.

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (540x744, 1011K)

Is France like a godfather and a patron or a saint to armenians?

kek, based

Yes Iran is nice, I've worked there for two months. Half of the factory were Iranian azeris actually. Never had problems with them and Teheran Armenians seemed to be very respected among Iranians.
I don't care about religion but they sure try to push it in a soft way which can be annoying, I wish the religion part didn't exist, it sometimes gets in the way. Otherwise we get along pretty well.
Chess was like the material indicator of USSR's intellectual superiority over the rotting West so people took it very seriously. It's a game for half-nerds here too but not as expressed.
People like France a lot, espacially for Aznavour. French culture in general is viewd as elite tier and people like French, but I don't think it's that big of a thing, hardly anyone thinks of France as a godfather user.

Attached: 1568626999135.jpg (960x540, 85K)

And who do the older people look to.

Russia mostly, or father the Soviet nostalgy more precisely

>the chad azeri thinking about the pussy he's about to slay later that day
vs
>the virgin armenian focused and trying hard in his stupid little puzzle

Strange seeing how the ussr pushed for degeneracy throughout the World and had a 90% abortion rate in the late 80s that lasted well into Putin's term as president of Russia

oh stfu you tranny rainbow countryfaggotlover

>in the late 80s
That's the keyword

they are both russian rapebabies

Shows how shit it was. Plus the corruption and human rights atrocities. And the fact their economic plan never worked and it's defenders have to use serious mental gymnastics to defend it.

t. Bela kun

It's actually opposite, left is clearly much more alpha.

ok question for armenian bros here.
Is it true that female noses get very large?
My grandmother was armenian and my nose is the largest in our family.
What other horrors await me?